谁能发个实况足球版本的球员汉化补丁,升了版本后,球员名字就是英文了邮箱是
我有更好的答案
升级就是官方版本,当然是英文的啦建议使用1.3exe加2.1大补,完全汉化实况足球2011最新wecn2.1升级补丁加冬季转会 包含 完美德甲
完全汉化 真实球衣最新冬季转会存档
一键安装,方便升级
解决了2.0的BUG实况2011全解锁隐藏内容
GP全开修改器
2011大师联赛强制转会修改器(可修改金钱)
绿荫传奇修改器由于补丁较大,本人不可能给所有用户都发送补丁,只好给出论坛内资源索引贴地址,也方便其他用户找到想要的资源,造成的不便,请大家体谅,就算不是您最想要的,也是十分值得一看的优秀资源,本人精心收集,有的可能看起来麻烦,但其实都是很简单的,帖子里有详细的方法
理解万岁,为的是所有实况迷冀虹飞吧,专业解决实况足球问题冀虹飞最爱海布里,阿森纳与你同在冀虹飞实况,冀虹飞实况8,,冀虹飞实况10,冀虹飞pes6,冀虹飞实况2009,冀虹飞实况2010,, 冀虹飞实况2011,冀虹飞实况足球,冀虹飞论坛冀虹飞实况足球论坛已加入百度知道开放平台 ,荣幸与百度建立合作关系
谁能发个实况足球版本的球员汉化补丁
这个网站有你所有想要的啊。
Why——you may wonder——should football be the most popular sport in the world? Because it makes so many people crazy--we can see clearly from the enormous number of football fanswho love football and regard it as their life.
Football, referred to nowadays, originated from Britain and Britain now boasts the best football league in the world-- England Premium League.
As the most influential league in the world, England Premium League attracts a lot of people including me. I don't want to discuss more about the league since its success is known throughout the world.
What I am willing to mention is that it changes my life and I think the number of the people who have the same thought as me is tremendous.
As a zealous fan of Manchester United, I love Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Ryan Giggs, Cristiano Ronaldo and all other MUplayers. Watching their performance on TV is my happiest time at every weekend. I can still remember the European Champion Cup Final in 1999, Manchester United vs Bayern Munich. Basler scored a free kick in the first half. In the second half, Manchester United tried their best to score a goal but in vain. I was nearly in despair when the score was 0 : 1 in the 90th minute. But in the extra time, Teddy Sheringham and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer scored two excellent goals. Manchester United Won. This match shocked the world and the wonder match will be my sweet memory forever.
Football enriches the life of all the fans but some complain that football has become much more commercialized than before and to some extent football is merely a machine to make money.In my point of view, this argument cannot be neglected.
It is true that football is not merely a sport nowadays, it is an industry. I believe and I am sure that football in itself is pure;the football pitch is pure; the fans and spectators are pure.
All these, no one could deny. The summer transfer market this year is not calm. When Russian Monopoly, chairman of FC Chelsea Roman Abramovic spent more than 100 million pounds to buy world class football players, many people feel sad, saying that football is just a toy of the rich. I don't quite agree. If football continues to bring happiness to the fans, football is still football itself.
FIFA Football World Cup is, by no means, a festival for all football players and fans. As a game which can be compared with the Olympic Games, world cup is held once every four years.What should be mentioned is that Chinese National Football Team played on the stage of world cup for the first time last year. Though they lost all 3 matches, as a Chinese, I am proud of them. They really did their best. I absolutely trust that the future of Chinese football is splendid.
FIFA links the world by means of football and sometimes football creates goodwill on the pitch. During the match, nation,race, religion, etc are no longer important.
When IRAN and USA football team met in World Cup 98, they played a peaceful match and spread the signal of peace to the world. You may ask why. I believe that in the 90 minutes, what occupies their minds is not hatred but the game itself.
Football also triggers the national spirit.
In this aspect, Korean people shock me.
During World Cup 2002, the symbol of South Korea is red. People, old and young, male and female, wearing red, support their national football team. This picture spreads throughout the world and Iam deeply touched.
No one could give football an accurate definition. What is football? A battle or just a game? A moneymaking machine or just a small trick? No one knows. But one thing is true is beautiful. It is a magic of the world.
其他类似问题
实况足球2011的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&★★★★★
&XP/Vista/Win7
《实况足球2011》德版 英语&繁中双语补丁
英语文件从试玩版中提取,繁中文件由完全实况论坛提供,感谢小叶子发布
使用方法:解压附件,复制到Pro Evolution Soccer 2011\img文件夹下,进入游戏在设置中选择文本语言即可
相关内容请访问: