怎么处理aux in port 中文80 in use和aux in port 中文3306 in use

Quick sidenote: remember that
to be buried in a system folder, that doesn’t mean it can’t be used, it just means you have to either make an alias, launch it from Spotlight, or get to it from System Info. For the purpose of this walkthrough we’ll use Spotlight to launch Network Utility and start the scan since it’s the easiest and quickest route, though if you plan on using the tool often you’ll probably want to make an alias yourself. OK, let’s jump right to scanning ports.
Scan Ports on an IP or Domain from Mac OS X
You can choose any local or remote IP to scan, if you’re solitary on a network (or even air gapped) and still want to try this out yourself, use the loopback IP of &#.0.1” as the target:
Hit Command+Spacebar to summon Spotlight and type “Network Utility” followed by the return key to launch the Network Utility app
Select the “Port Scan” tab
Enter the IP or domain name you wish to scan for open ports and choose “scan”
Optional, but not necessarily recommended, you can set a port range to scan between if you just want to search for a specific set of active services
127.0.0.1 or “localhost” will just check the local Mac for open ports, if you’re new to port scanning that may be the preferred way to go since most reasonably well secured remote domains reject incoming requests or don’t respond to them.
Let the Port Scan tool run and you will quickly start to see any open TCP ports and their traditionally identified usage. For example, you may see something like this if you scan localhost (127.0.0.1):
Port Scan has started…
Port Scanning host: 127.0.0.1
Open TCP Port: 22
Open TCP Port: 80
Open TCP Port:
Open TCP Port:
microsoft-ds
Open TCP Port:
afpovertcp
Open TCP Port:
Open TCP Port:
Visible ports are going to differ per machine depending on what services and servers are available, but if you’re scanning Macs and PC’s you’ll commonly find ,
Windows sharing port 445,
Apple File Sharing on port 548, maybe active visible
on 22, UDP servers, and potentially a wide variety of others. The port scan will go quite high as it scans, so just let it run if you want to see everything.
If you see absolutely nothing come up but you know an IP is active with open services, either the machine isn’t broadcasting, the recipient machine is , or perhaps a strong
is configured. This makes Network Utility’s port scanner an excellent way to quickly check security and test out potential vulnerabilities or active services on neighboring Macs, iOS devices, Windows, Linux machines, and whatever other computers are getting scanned.
Network Utility is obviously limited to the Mac, and while there are no built-in tools on the iOS side of things, it is possible to perform
a free tool that is very handy addition to the advanced iOS users toolkit.
Enjoy this tip? Subscribe to the OSXDaily newsletter to get more of our great Apple tips, tricks, and important news delivered to your inbox! Enter your email address below:
Related articles:
Posted by: Paul Horowitz in ,
Leave a Reply扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
安装XAMPP时启动Apache失败解决方法
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.
I'm getting the following error when I try to run a simple JSP program on Tomcat in Eclipse.
Several ports (, 8009) required by Tomcat v6.0 Server at localhost are already in use. The server may already be running in another process, or a system process may be using the port. To start this server you will need to stop the other process or change the port number(s).
How is this caused and how can I solve it?
570k13818562160
You've another instance of Tomcat already running. You can confirm this by going to http://localhost:8080 in your webbrowser and check if you get the Tomcat default home page or a Tomcat-specific 404 error page. Both are equally valid evidence that T if it didn't, then you would have gotten a browser specific HTTP connection timeout error message.
You need to shutdown it. Go to /bin subfolder of the Tomcat installation folder and execute the shutdown.bat (Windows) or shutdown.sh (Unix) script. If in vain, close Eclipse and then open the task manager and kill all java and/or javaw processes. Or if you actually installed it as a Windows service for some reason (this is namely intented for production and is unhelpful when you're just developing), open the services manager (Start > Run > services.msc) and stop the Tomcat service. If necessary, uninstall the Windows service altogether. For development, just the ZIP file is sufficient.
Or if your actual intent is to run two instances of Tomcat simultaneously, then you have to configure the second instance to listen on different ports. Consult the Tomcat documentation for more detail.
570k13818562160
kill $(ps -aef | grep java | grep apache-tomcat-7.0.27 | awk '{print $2}')
no need to restart Eclipse
if you get the above error, just enter this line in terminal
again start the tomcat in Eclipse.
works only in Linux based system ( Ubuntu ..etc )
35.5k94779
If you are running on windows try this in the command line prompt:
netstat -ano
This will show all ports in use and the process id PID # of the process that is using that port.
Then Ctrl+Alt+Del and open task manager to see which process is that.
You can then choose either to close/stop it or configure your server to use another port.
To check if the new choosen port (let's say 8010) is available do this:
netstat -ano | grep 8010
If it does not return any lines then you are fine.
To change the port go to the Server view, open server.xml and change the port there.
Mine has this entry:
Connector port="8010" protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="8443"
Hope this helps
If Eclipse says
Several ports (, 8009) required by Tomcat v6.0 Server at localhost are already in use
This error comes because tomcat may be running in background so first stop that server..follow the below details.
Solution is:
Open the "console" view (window->show view->Console)
Then stop the tomcat server.
Then open the "server" view and start the server it will work.
I have no another instance of Tomcat running ad no other process using "Tomcat port" (in my case, the 8088 port).
Eclipse send the same message on starting Tomcat:
....The server may already be running in another process, or a system process may be using the port. To start this server you will need to stop the other process or change the port number(s).
I solve the problem in this way:
go to bin of tomcat by prompt
launch startup.bat
launch shutdown.bat
start tomcat by Eclipse
If You use eclipse
then double click on servers
and double click on tomcat server then one file will open. in that change HTTP port to some other port number and save(ctrl+s) then again start the server . it may be work fine
Easy way to solve your problem:
The server may already be running in another process, or a system process may be using the port. In order to kill that port, do the following:
1) Download TCPView(only 285kb) from following link.
2) Extract folder and start TCPView application.
3) Right click on java.exe(because
ports are commonly used by java process) and select End Process option.
this would stop another process easily..
NOTE: Running TOMCATPATH/bin/shutdown.bat may not shutdown Tomcat when it contains some demon or unmanaged
threads. In such cases TCPView works fine without any issues.
If you are in Java EE prospective in Eclipse and trying to start the Tomcat Server in Eclipse in debug mode, then you will get such errors. You must switch to debug prospective in Eclipse. I have solved my problem like this.
What I did after reading all the suggested answer and as I know my port was already in use. I double clicked on Tomcat under the Servers tab in eclipse and it opened overview information and then find port information. Just changed conflicting port as mine was 8009 port (error mentioned during starting the server). I have changed it to 8008 and it works fine. Give a try if the changed port would not be in use server will start.
Refer to the following blog "how to kill tomcat without have to restart your computer"
Hope this will help someone in the future.
12.6k33257
Sometimes if the ports are not freed even after attempting shutdown.bat what @BalusC suggested,you can kill the javaw process. Do following steps :
Click on Start Menu and open "Windows powershell"
Right click before opening and select "Run as administrator"
Enter command ps. You may see a image as follows :
See the process number of process "javaw".The process number is the rightmost number in the columns, I have highlighted in the image process number of javaw for example.
Enter command kill . javaw is killed and now you must be able to run the program.
On Eclipse make a raw delete of Tomcat configuration folder under project "Servers".
I tried it as last hope and it worked.
In case of windows, I experienced a new stuff...
stopping tomcat from /bin folder will immediately not releasing the port 8080. It takes around 5-10 mins to release the port. After 10 mins again if i try to run my project
Run-> Run on server .. it allows to run.
I'm unsure whether my understanding is correct!
The simpler fix that works for me is deleting my current deployed webapps from tomcat through the "Server" tab. Once I remove them the problem goes away. Simply re-deploy your project by going on Run As > Run on Server.
Several ports (, 8009) required by Tomcat vX.X Server at localhost are already in use
To check whether another instance of Tomcat already running or some other process is using the ports you can use:
netstat -b -a in command prompt for windows. This lists the ports in use and gives you the executable that's using each one. You need to be in the admin group to do this.
You might get something like this:
192.168.0.1:8009
192.168.0.1:0
LISTENING 196 [Tomcat7.exe]
192.168.0.1:8080
192.168.0.1:8005
Open task manager Cltr+Shift+Esc, and kill Tomcat7.exe or any other process using these ports.
It occurs when others in the project are also using the same port numbers as you are using!
double click tomcat server, change port numbers to anything 8585 or whatever. The code will now begin to run!
If you are on mac environment,
is what I did.
Find the process id running on this port from terminal, eg, 8080:
lsof -i :8080
and kill it:
kill -9 &PID&
protected by ♦
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality answers, posting an answer now requires 10
on this site.
Would you like to answer one of these
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled当前位置: >
> mysql配置文件例子[mysqld]port=3306socket=/tmp/mysql.soc
mysql配置文件例子[mysqld]port=3306socket=/tmp/mysql.soc
xueaq911 & at
mysql配置文件例子[mysqld]
port&&&&&&& = 3306
socket&&&&&&& = /tmp/mysql.sock
# 设置mysql的安装目录
basedir=D:\\mysql-5.6.14-win32
# 设置mysql数据库的数据的存放目录,必须是data
datadir=D:\\mysql-5.6.14-win32\\data
#innodb_log_arch_dir 默认datadir
#innodb_log_group_home_dir& 默认datadir
# 设置mysql服务器的字符集,默认编码
default-character-set=utf8
#连接数的操作系统监听队列数量,如果经常出现“拒绝连接”错误可适当增加此值
back_log = 50
#不使用接听TCP / IP端口方法,mysqld通过命名管道连接
#skip-networking
# 最大连接数量
max_connections = 100
#打开表的线程数量限定,最大4096,除非用mysqld_safe打开限制
table_open_cache = 2048
#MySql 服务接收针对每个进程最大查询包大小
max_allowed_packet = 16M
#作用于SQL查询单笔处理使用的内存缓存,如果一笔操作的二进制数据超过了限定大小,将会在磁盘上开辟空间处理,一般设为 1-2M即可,默认1M
binlog_cache_size = 2M
#单个内存表的最大值限定
max_heap_table_size = 64M
#为每个线程分配的排序缓冲大小
sort_buffer_size = 8M
#join 连表操作的缓冲大小,根据实际业务来设置,默认8M
join_buffer_size = 32M
#操作多少个离开连接的线程的缓存
thread_cache_size = 8
#并发线程数量,默认为8,可适当增加到2倍以内。如果有多个CPU可以乘 上CPU的数量。双核CPU可以乘 上当前最核数再乘 上70%-85%
thread_concurrency = 16
#专用于具体SQL的缓存,如果提交的查询与几次中的某查询相同,并且在query缓存中存在,则直接返回缓存中的结果。
query_cache_size = 64M
#对应上一条设置,当查询的结果超过下面设置的大小时,将不会趣入到上面设置的缓存区中,避免了一个大的结果占据大量缓存。
query_cache_limit = 2M
#设置加全文检索中的最小单词长度。
#ft_min_word_len = 4
#CREATE TABLE 语句的默认表类型,如果不自己指定类型,则使用下行的类型
default-storage-engine = InnoDB
#线程堆栈大小,mysql说它自己用的堆栈大小不超过64K。这个值可适当设高一点(在我的项目中都是共用同一个数据库连接的),默认192K
thread_stack = 800K
#设置事务处理的级别,默认 REPEATABLE-READ,一般用它就即可,以下二行按顺序对应,
#可读写未提交的数据,创建未提交的数据副本读写,未提交之前可读不可写,只允许串行序列招行事务。
# READ-UNCOMMITTED, READ-COMMITTED, REPEATABLE-READ, SERIALIZABLE
transaction_isolation = REPEATABLE-READ
#单一内存临时表在内存中的大小,超过此值自动转换到磁盘操作
tmp_table_size = 64M
#启动二进制日志功能,可通过它实现时间点恢复最新的备份
#log-bin=mysql-bin
#二进制日志格式,对就上一条,-建议混合格式
#binlog_format=mixed
#转换查询为缓慢查询
slow_query_log
#对应上一条,如果一个查询超过了下条设定的时间则执行上一条。
long_query_time = 2
#自定义主机ID识别符,用于主从或多服务器之间识别,为 一个 int 类型
server-id = 1
#一般用来缓存MyISAM表的主键,也用于临时的磁盘表缓存主键,上面多次出现临时磁盘表,所以就算不用MyISAM也最好为其设置一个不小的值,默认32M
key_buffer_size = 64M
#全表扫描MyISAM表时的缓存,每个线程拥有下行的大小。
read_buffer_size = 2M
#排序操作时与磁盘之间的缓存,分到每个线程,默认16M
read_rnd_buffer_size = 24M
#MyISAM使用特殊树形进行批量插入时的缓存,如insert ... values(..)(..)(..)
bulk_insert_buffer_size = 64M
#MyISAM索引文件的最大限定,
myisam_max_sort_file_size = 10G
#如果一个myisam表有一个以上的索引, MyISAM可以使用一个以上线程来排序并行它们。较耗硬件资源,如果你的环境不错,可以增加此值。
myisam_repair_threads = 2
#自动检查和修复无法正确关闭MyISAM表。
myisam_recover
# *** INNODB Specific options ***
#开启下条将会禁用 INNODB
#skip-innodb
#一般不用设置或者说设了也没多大用,InnoDB会自己与操作系统交互管理其附加内存池所使用InnoDB的存储数据的大小
innodb_additional_mem_pool_size = 16M
#innodb整体缓冲池大小,不宜过大,设为本地内存的 50%-75% 比较合适,在本机开发过程中可以设得较小一点如 200M
innodb_buffer_pool_size = 200M
#InnoDB的数据存储在一个或多个数据文件组成的表空间
innodb_data_file_path = ibdata1:10M:autoextend
#用于异步IO操作的线程数量,默认为 4 ,可适当提高
innodb_file_io_threads = 8
#线程数内允许的InnoDB内核,不宜太高
innodb_thread_concurrency = 16
#InnoDB的事务日志快存行为,默认为 1,为0可减轻磁盘I/0操作,还有以为2
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit = 1
#InnoDB的用于的缓冲日志数据的大小
innodb_log_buffer_size = 8M
#日志文件,可设置为25%-90%的总体缓存大小,默认 256M. 修改此项要先删除datadir\ib_logfileXXX
innodb_log_file_size = 256M
#日志组数量,默认为3
innodb_log_files_in_group = 3
#InnoDB的日志文件位置。默认是MySQL的datadir
#innodb_log_group_home_dir
#InnoDB最大允许的脏页缓冲池的百分比,默认90
innodb_max_dirty_pages_pct = 80
#事务死锁超时设定
innodb_lock_wait_timeout = 120
port&&&&&&& = 3306
socket&&&&&&& = /tmp/mysql.sock
# 设置mysql客户端的字符集
default-character-set=utf8
[mysqldump]
max_allowed_packet = 16M
no-auto-rehash
# Only allow UPDATEs and DELETEs that use keys.
#safe-updates
[WinMySQLAdmin]
# 指定mysql服务启动启动的文件
Server=D:\\mysql-5.6.14-win32\\bin\\mysqld.exe
本问题标题:
本问题地址:
温馨提示:本问题已经关闭,不能解答。
暂无合适的专家
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
希赛网 版权所有 & &&&&湘教QS2-164&&增值电信业务经营许可证湘B2-WebSphere Application Server
to participate
Notice: We have upgraded developerWorks Community to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade .
Latest Post
by bpaskin
37422 Posts
Answered question
This question has been answered.
the application that was deployed on the WAS 6.0.2.17 cannot be run with 404 file not found. The error occured in the SystemOut.log while the server was starting.
5/19/07 3:45:19:349 ICT
WorkSpaceMana A WKSP0500I Workspace configuration consistency check is false.
5/19/07 3:45:20:238 ICT
VirtualHost I SRVE0250I: Web Module True3CServiceWeb has been bound to default_host:10000,:10002,:10038,:.8.34:80.
5/19/07 3:45:20:458 ICT
ApplicationMg A WSVR0221I: Application started: True3CService
5/19/07 3:45:20:547 ICT 0000000a TCPChannel A TCPC0001I: TCP Channel TCP_1 is listening on host * (IPv6) port 10001.
5/19/07 3:45:20:581 ICT 0000000a WSChannelFram A CHFW0019I: The Transport Channel Service has started chain WCInboundAdmin.
5/19/07 3:45:20:594 ICT 0000000a TCPPort E TCPC0003E: TCP Channel TCP_2 initialization failed. The socket bind failed for host * and port 80. The port may already be in use.
5/19/07 3:45:20:598 ICT 0000000a ChannelFramew E CHFW0029E: Error initializing chain WCInboundDefault because of exception com.ibm.wsspi.channel.framework.exception.RetryableChannelException: The file access permissions do not allow the specified action.
5/19/07 3:45:20:600 ICT 0000000a WSChannelFram E CHFW0034W: The Transport Channel Service detected transport chain WCInboundDefault failed. The service will retry to start chain WCInboundDefault every 5000 milliseconds for up to 60 attempts.
5/19/07 3:45:20:607 ICT 0000000a TCPChannel A TCPC0001I: TCP Channel TCP_3 is listening on host * (IPv6) port 10003.
5/19/07 3:45:20:613 ICT 0000000a WSChannelFram A CHFW0019I: The Transport Channel Service has started chain WCInboundAdminSecure.
5/19/07 3:45:20:616 ICT 0000000a TCPChannel A TCPC0001I: TCP Channel TCP_4 is listening on host * (IPv6) port 10002.
5/19/07 3:45:20:621 ICT 0000000a WSChannelFram A CHFW0019I: The Transport Channel Service has started chain WCInboundDefaultSecure.
5/19/07 3:45:20:624 ICT 0000000a TCPPort E TCPC0003E: TCP Channel TCP_2 initialization failed. The socket bind failed for host * and port 80. The port may already be in use.
5/19/07 3:45:20:626 ICT 0000000a ChannelFramew E CHFW0029E: Error initializing chain SOAPAcceptorChain1 because of exception com.ibm.wsspi.channel.framework.exception.RetryableChannelException: The file access permissions do not allow the specified action.
5/19/07 3:45:20:628 ICT 0000000a WSChannelFram E CHFW0034W: The Transport Channel Service detected transport chain SOAPAcceptorChain1 failed. The service will retry to start chain SOAPAcceptorChain1 every 5000 milliseconds for up to 60 attempts.
5/19/07 3:45:20:631 ICT 0000000a WSChannelFram A CHFW0019I: The Transport Channel Service has started chain SOAPAcceptorChain2.
5/19/07 3:45:20:633 ICT 0000000a WSChannelFram A CHFW0019I: The Transport Channel Service has started chain SOAPAcceptorChain3.
5/19/07 3:45:20:636 ICT 0000000a WSChannelFram A CHFW0019I: The Transport Channel Service has started chain SOAPAcceptorChain4.
5/19/07 3:45:20:638 ICT
SchedulerServ I SCHD0077I: The Scheduler Service is starting the Schedulers.
5/19/07 3:45:20:644 ICT
SchedulerServ I SCHD0078I: The Scheduler Service has completed starting the Schedulers.
5/19/07 3:45:20:652 ICT 0000000a RMIConnectorC A ADMC0026I: The RMI Connector is available at port 10004
5/19/07 3:45:20:882 ICT 0000000a WsServerImpl A WSVR0001I: Server server1 open for e-business
5/19/07 3:45:25:605 ICT
TCPPort E TCPC0003E: TCP Channel TCP_2 initialization failed. The socket bind failed for host * and port 80. The port may already be in use.
5/19/07 3:45:25:607 ICT
ChannelFramew E CHFW0029E: Error initializing chain WCInboundDefault because of exception com.ibm.wsspi.channel.framework.exception.RetryableChannelException: The file access permissions do not allow the specified action.
5/19/07 3:45:25:638 ICT 0000000e TCPPort E TCPC0003E: TCP Channel TCP_2 initialization failed. The socket bind failed for host * and port 80. The port may already be in use.
5/19/07 3:45:25:640 ICT 0000000e ChannelFramew E CHFW0029E: Error initializing chain SOAPAcceptorChain1 because of exception com.ibm.wsspi.channel.framework.exception.RetryableChannelException: The file access permissions do not allow the specified action.
Is somebody known about this issue? Thank you in advance
Attachments
Are you using Linux? There is a known issue with ports not being released
when the process restarts.
http://www-/support/docview.wss?uid=swg
&lerd@avalant.co.th& wrote in message
news:.4.JavaMail.wassrvr@ltsgwas010....
& the application that was deployed on the WAS 6.0.2.17 cannot be run with
& 404 file not found. The error occured in the SystemOut.log while the
& server was starting.
& 5/19/07 3:45:19:349 ICT
WorkSpaceMana A WKSP0500I Workspace
& configuration consistency check is false.
& 5/19/07 3:45:20:238 ICT
VirtualHost I SRVE0250I: Web Module
& True3CServiceWeb has been bound to
& default_host:10000,:10002,:10038,:.8.34:80.
& 5/19/07 3:45:20:458 ICT
ApplicationMg A WSVR0221I:
& Application started: True3CService
& 5/19/07 3:45:20:547 ICT 0000000a TCPChannel A TCPC0001I: TCP
& Channel TCP_1 is listening on host * (IPv6) port 10001.
& 5/19/07 3:45:20:581 ICT 0000000a WSChannelFram A CHFW0019I: The
& Transport Channel Service has started chain WCInboundAdmin.
& 5/19/07 3:45:20:594 ICT 0000000a TCPPort E TCPC0003E: TCP
& Channel TCP_2 initialization failed. The socket bind failed for host *
& and port 80. The port may already be in use.
& 5/19/07 3:45:20:598 ICT 0000000a ChannelFramew E CHFW0029E: Error
& initializing chain WCInboundDefault because of exception
& com.ibm.wsspi.channel.framework.exception.RetryableChannelException: The
& file access permissions do not allow the specified action.
& 5/19/07 3:45:20:600 ICT 0000000a WSChannelFram E CHFW0034W: The
& Transport Channel Service detected transport chain WCInboundDefault
& failed. The service will retry to start chain WCInboundDefault every 5000
& milliseconds for up to 60 attempts.
& 5/19/07 3:45:20:607 ICT 0000000a TCPChannel A TCPC0001I: TCP
& Channel TCP_3 is listening on host * (IPv6) port 10003.
& 5/19/07 3:45:20:613 ICT 0000000a WSChannelFram A CHFW0019I: The
& Transport Channel Service has started chain WCInboundAdminSecure.
& 5/19/07 3:45:20:616 ICT 0000000a TCPChannel A TCPC0001I: TCP
& Channel TCP_4 is listening on host * (IPv6) port 10002.
& 5/19/07 3:45:20:621 ICT 0000000a WSChannelFram A CHFW0019I: The
& Transport Channel Service has started chain WCInboundDefaultSecure.
& 5/19/07 3:45:20:624 ICT 0000000a TCPPort E TCPC0003E: TCP
& 5/19/07 3:45:20:626 ICT 0000000a ChannelFramew E CHFW0029E: Error
& initializing chain SOAPAcceptorChain1 because of exception
& 5/19/07 3:45:20:628 ICT 0000000a WSChannelFram E CHFW0034W: The
& Transport Channel Service detected transport chain SOAPAcceptorChain1
& failed. The service will retry to start chain SOAPAcceptorChain1 every
& 5000 milliseconds for up to 60 attempts.
& 5/19/07 3:45:20:631 ICT 0000000a WSChannelFram A CHFW0019I: The
& Transport Channel Service has started chain SOAPAcceptorChain2.
& 5/19/07 3:45:20:633 ICT 0000000a WSChannelFram A CHFW0019I: The
& Transport Channel Service has started chain SOAPAcceptorChain3.
& 5/19/07 3:45:20:636 ICT 0000000a WSChannelFram A CHFW0019I: The
& Transport Channel Service has started chain SOAPAcceptorChain4.
& 5/19/07 3:45:20:638 ICT
SchedulerServ I SCHD0077I: The
& Scheduler Service is starting the Schedulers.
& 5/19/07 3:45:20:644 ICT
SchedulerServ I SCHD0078I: The
& Scheduler Service has completed starting the Schedulers.
& 5/19/07 3:45:20:652 ICT 0000000a RMIConnectorC A ADMC0026I: The RMI
& Connector is available at port 10004
& 5/19/07 3:45:20:882 ICT 0000000a WsServerImpl A WSVR0001I: Server
& server1 open for e-business
& 5/19/07 3:45:25:605 ICT
TCPPort E TCPC0003E: TCP
& 5/19/07 3:45:25:607 ICT
ChannelFramew E CHFW0029E: Error
& initializing chain WCInboundDefault because of exception
& 5/19/07 3:45:25:638 ICT 0000000e TCPPort E TCPC0003E: TCP
& 5/19/07 3:45:25:640 ICT 0000000e ChannelFramew E CHFW0029E: Error
& initializing chain SOAPAcceptorChain1 because of exception
& Is somebody known about this issue? Thank you in advance
Thank you for all replies.
I'm running on AIX 5.3.
WebSphere Application Server v6.0.2.17
However, no such port 80 listed when i tried with "netstat -ad" command.
Even i have removed the port 80 out of the virtual host, but the following error still occured.
"TCPC0003E: TCP Channel TCP_2 initialization failed. The socket bind failed for host * and port 80. The port may already be in use.
5/21/07 19:09:01:660 ICT 0000000e ChannelFramew E CHFW0029E: Error initializing chain WCInboundDefault because of exception com.ibm.wsspi.channel.framework.exception.RetryableChannelException: The file access permissions do not allow the specified action."
what will be the cause of this? Thank you.
Thank you for all replies.
I'm running on AIX 5.3.
WebSphere Application Server v6.0.2.17
However, no such port 80 listed when i tried with "netstat -ad" command.
Even i have removed the port 80 out of the virtual host, but the following error still occured.
"TCPC0003E: TCP Channel TCP_2 initialization failed. The socket bind failed for host * and port 80. The port may already be in use.
5/21/07 19:09:01:660 ICT 0000000e ChannelFramew E CHFW0029E: Error initializing chain WCInboundDefault because of exception com.ibm.wsspi.channel.framework.exception.RetryableChannelException: The file access permissions do not allow the specified action."
what will be the cause of this? Thank you.
Is your system really using IPv6. If your system is using IPv4, add the following to your &WAS_HOME&/bin/setupCmdLine.sh script:
export IBM_JAVA_OPTIONS="-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true"
This will force the system to use IPv4.}

我要回帖

更多关于 aux in port 中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信