直接去游民星空或者游侠网下载破解版的升级补丁,然后按照要求操作就好了啊
可以直接升级吗?还是要一个一个覆盖?
你直接下载最新的升级补丁,然后直接按照他的要求覆盖就好了
提问者评价
多谢!!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
你的情况只用把103覆盖101就行了 已发送,请您查收,实况玩家刘一腿祝您玩的愉快 PES2011所需补丁为原版10+103免CD补丁+V21大补(最新) V21采用一键安装,大小约为177GB,以种子的形式发给您了 更新了
1.16-1.21停运,武汉铁路局客服说的!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁实况足球2011 (pes版还需要什么最新补丁_百度知道
实况足球2011 (pes版还需要什么最新补丁
我是个实况新菜鸟,什么都不懂。哪位大哥给发个PES实况足球2011最新版,和全部所需补丁,和详细的安装方法。谢谢了。邮箱: 。
提问者采纳
解压以后有三个文件,100m的是一件安装的1.0版中文补丁,如果你直接安装的pes2011最原始版本,直接打就可以了,打补丁时候要把补丁安装在pes2011游戏的文件夹里,不然可能没有效果,安装好了以后需要进入游戏,从游戏的设置选项里找到language将语言从英语改成汉语(简体),然后就可以啦。解压完的文件还有两个,是对应的1.02和1.03版本的直接覆盖升级的,如果你需要可以直接将其复制到pes2011游戏的文件夹里。我给你发的都是自己以前下载并保留的安装文件,个人很喜欢pes,也经常去完全实况论坛,如还有什么补丁需求,其实可以去完全实况论坛转转,或者直接邮箱问我。呵呵~
其他类似问题
pes2011的相关知识
其他3条回答
你去实况论坛吧,注册个账号,里面游戏和补丁都有,一般的不定又都是他们做的,后期还有中文解说。。
呵呵 这个可以网上下载的 去游民星空 下个100多M的汉化补丁即可 一切OK 我就用的 打到了2035年了 都没出问题
全部你需要的都在这里百度贴吧的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我的实况版本的,我要去哪找升级补丁,请高手指点一下,最好是从1.0按顺序到最新得版本,谢谢!
我的实况版本的,我要去哪找升级补丁,请高手指点一下,最好是从1.0按顺序到最新得版本,谢谢! 15
求高手指点啊,急啊!
补充:我的邮箱是chenyang_
补充:我要的是从1.0版本按顺序到最新版本的,如果不安顺序装补丁的话,玩不了的,你给我的是直接倒2.1的,怎么玩啊?急啊!
升级到2.1就是最新的,留一个邮箱,我发给你升级补丁和基于2.1的最新转会补丁
嗯,升级补丁和转会补丁已经发到你的邮箱,安装顺序是原版1.0-1.03-2.1-转会补丁,2.1是种子,打开下载,祝游戏愉快
晕,发给你的是1.03和2.1的升级补丁以及基于2.1的转会补丁啊
我知道啊,我就是问你啊,我从1.0可以直接倒1.03,然后又1.03到2.1,可以这样?
嗯,可以啊,不过建议重新开档
的感言:谢谢啊!
其他回答 (1)
补丁已经分4次发到你邮箱~请查收
安装顺序:pes大补+1.01免CD补丁—1.03+2.0资料包补丁—7.0资料包补丁—全民实况1.0大补
邮件里已经注明了各个补丁的使用方法,如有疑问,欢迎追问
祝游戏愉快~!
等待您来回答
足球系列游戏领域专家谁能发个实况足球版本的球员汉化补丁,升了版本后,球员名字就是英文了_百度知道
谁能发个实况足球版本的球员汉化补丁,升了版本后,球员名字就是英文了
谁能发个实况足球版本的球员汉化补丁,升了版本后,球员名字就是英文了邮箱是
我有更好的答案
升级就是官方版本,当然是英文的啦建议使用1.3exe加2.1大补,完全汉化实况足球2011最新wecn2.1升级补丁加冬季转会 包含 完美德甲
完全汉化 真实球衣最新冬季转会存档
一键安装,方便升级
解决了2.0的BUG实况2011全解锁隐藏内容
GP全开修改器
2011大师联赛强制转会修改器(可修改金钱)
绿荫传奇修改器由于补丁较大,本人不可能给所有用户都发送补丁,只好给出论坛内资源索引贴地址,也方便其他用户找到想要的资源,造成的不便,请大家体谅,就算不是您最想要的,也是十分值得一看的优秀资源,本人精心收集,有的可能看起来麻烦,但其实都是很简单的,帖子里有详细的方法
理解万岁,为的是所有实况迷冀虹飞吧,专业解决实况足球问题冀虹飞最爱海布里,阿森纳与你同在冀虹飞实况,冀虹飞实况8,,冀虹飞实况10,冀虹飞pes6,冀虹飞实况2009,冀虹飞实况2010,, 冀虹飞实况2011,冀虹飞实况足球,冀虹飞论坛冀虹飞实况足球论坛已加入百度知道开放平台 ,荣幸与百度建立合作关系
谁能发个实况足球版本的球员汉化补丁
这个网站有你所有想要的啊。
Why——you may wonder——should football be the most popular sport in the world? Because it makes so many people crazy--we can see clearly from the enormous number of football fanswho love football and regard it as their life.
Football, referred to nowadays, originated from Britain and Britain now boasts the best football league in the world-- England Premium League.
As the most influential league in the world, England Premium League attracts a lot of people including me. I don't want to discuss more about the league since its success is known throughout the world.
What I am willing to mention is that it changes my life and I think the number of the people who have the same thought as me is tremendous.
As a zealous fan of Manchester United, I love Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Ryan Giggs, Cristiano Ronaldo and all other MUplayers. Watching their performance on TV is my happiest time at every weekend. I can still remember the European Champion Cup Final in 1999, Manchester United vs Bayern Munich. Basler scored a free kick in the first half. In the second half, Manchester United tried their best to score a goal but in vain. I was nearly in despair when the score was 0 : 1 in the 90th minute. But in the extra time, Teddy Sheringham and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer scored two excellent goals. Manchester United Won. This match shocked the world and the wonder match will be my sweet memory forever.
Football enriches the life of all the fans but some complain that football has become much more commercialized than before and to some extent football is merely a machine to make money.In my point of view, this argument cannot be neglected.
It is true that football is not merely a sport nowadays, it is an industry. I believe and I am sure that football in itself is pure;the football pitch is pure; the fans and spectators are pure.
All these, no one could deny. The summer transfer market this year is not calm. When Russian Monopoly, chairman of FC Chelsea Roman Abramovic spent more than 100 million pounds to buy world class football players, many people feel sad, saying that football is just a toy of the rich. I don't quite agree. If football continues to bring happiness to the fans, football is still football itself.
FIFA Football World Cup is, by no means, a festival for all football players and fans. As a game which can be compared with the Olympic Games, world cup is held once every four years.What should be mentioned is that Chinese National Football Team played on the stage of world cup for the first time last year. Though they lost all 3 matches, as a Chinese, I am proud of them. They really did their best. I absolutely trust that the future of Chinese football is splendid.
FIFA links the world by means of football and sometimes football creates goodwill on the pitch. During the match, nation,race, religion, etc are no longer important.
When IRAN and USA football team met in World Cup 98, they played a peaceful match and spread the signal of peace to the world. You may ask why. I believe that in the 90 minutes, what occupies their minds is not hatred but the game itself.
Football also triggers the national spirit.
In this aspect, Korean people shock me.
During World Cup 2002, the symbol of South Korea is red. People, old and young, male and female, wearing red, support their national football team. This picture spreads throughout the world and Iam deeply touched.
No one could give football an accurate definition. What is football? A battle or just a game? A moneymaking machine or just a small trick? No one knows. But one thing is true is beautiful. It is a magic of the world.
其他类似问题
实况足球2011的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 实况2011 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信