带上主神游洪荒万物是什么意思

问下大家说的神游是什么意思_3ds吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:346,649贴子:
问下大家说的神游是什么意思
Rt神游是什么意思 另外问下配信是什么呢 收费吗
可是下了一个美版大乱斗...
各位大神们,小弟的神游...
2017看中超 牛魔王购票有保障!
从外面神游来的3ds就叫神游
神游是在中国大陆的代理商。
故国神游 多情应笑我
中国代理吧,小时候玩发现神游的gbsp特别贵能买两个gba,果断买了gba
=-=  ——————七岁那一年抓住那只蝉,以为能抓住夏天 
是公墓,烧纸祭奠的地方
2017亚冠购票专业平台,就选?牛魔王?
在大陆的全资子公司,现在混得特别惨
你可以无视他
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴神游是什么意思_神游在线翻译_神游什么意思_神游的意思_神游的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
神游是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
神游是什么意思 神游在线翻译 神游什么意思 神游的意思 神游的翻译 神游的解释 神游的发音 神游的同义词 神游的反义词 神游的例句
神游 基本解释神游[shén yóu]词典feel as if one were visiting a place:神游。神游 汉英大词典神游[shén yóu][书] feel as if one were visiting a place神游 网络解释1. 1. fugue:fu yang 跗阳 | fugue 神游 | full diet 高热量饮食2. 2. fugue:睡行症 sleep-walking | 神游& fugue | 发作性睡病 narcolepsy3. Visit a place mentally:09. 祖国美 Beautiful Motherland | 10. 神游 Visit a place mentally | 11. 忘不了(优质伴奏) Remember for ever4. 4. Mooning:7. Arbour of Roses 玫瑰亭 | 8. Mooning 神遊 | 9. Tres Marionetas 三個小木偶神游 双语例句1. 从他的生活大体上能稳定下来的那天起,他便止步不前,他认为安贫是好事,于是放松了工作去贪图神游。&&&&In the meantime, although he was a lawyer, and whatever Father Gillenormand thought about the matter, he was not practising, he was not even pettifogging.2. 911查询·英语单词2. 我已经神游到了世界某个小角落里&&&&I'm trekking across some remote corner of the planet.3. 就像舞台上的演员,同演一出戏,却可以神游于外,笃悠悠地演绎自己心里的剧本和角色。&&&&Like the actors on stage who are acting in the same play, but interpreting the script and character of their individual hearts, aloof and with ease.4. 神游的反义词4. 我告诉过你我的份能让你神游一番&&&&I told you my compound would take you place.5. 5. 我看到这一连串数字时,就开始神游了,于是我想都不想签了字。&&&&My head was swimming when I saw these figures, and then I signed without thinking.6. 我仅有的想像便是他们神游之处。&&&&I could only imagine where they were traveling to.7. 就在一会的时间里,就在平常的生活里,爱向我们展示了一个神游。&&&&One in a while. right in the middle of an ordinary. love giresus a fairytale.8. 你像在太空神游&&&&You look like you're in another world.9. 9. 萤石对应第六轮-眉心轮,位置於两眉之间的第三眼地带,对应色彩为不急不徐的紫蓝色(红色与蓝色的结合,玩过水彩的人都知道,而红色代表温暖),第三眼是精神力量和更高直觉的中心,经由眉心轮的力量,能接收引导,并进而传导觉知至更高的自我,让人体验心电感应,神游太虚及对前世的认知。&&&&The fluorspar corresponds the sixth turn of - glabella wheel, theposition between two eyebrows third region, the corresponding colorfor not anxiously not Xu's purple blue color (red with blue colorunion, plays water color people all to know, but red representativewarm), third is the spiritual strength and the higher intuitioncenter, by way of a glabella turn of strength, can receive theguidance, and then the conduction sense knows to is higher oneself, lets the person experience the heart 电感应, patrols the universeand to the previous generation cognition.10. 东方神游,多情随萍漂,怡飞亦渺。&&&&The East patrol, full of affection along with wanders aimlessly, the joy flies also wild.11. 本来约定托生的日子早就过了,可是他俩在一次神游的日子里违背了上苍的约定,有了另外一棵小树,那就是他俩身旁的另一棵白果树。&&&&&&Make an appointment hold in the palm raw days already pass originally, but they two at once divinities swim days in breach god's appointment, have another a small tree, that is they two another be white fruiter beside.12. 例:Suzie总是神游太虚--我觉得她甚至不知道今天是什么日子。&&&&&&Eg: Suzie is a real space cadet -- I don't think she even knows what day it is.13. 有些人可以四海为家而无拘无束,也有些人可以静坐家中而神游四海。&&&&&&Some persons can b others can sit musingly at home and be everywhere.14. 14. 4/ 他们那时所达到的欢畅阶段是:神游身外,脱则形骸,满眼生花,一室生春。&&&&&&The stage of mental comfort to which they had arrived at this hour was one wherein their souls expanded beyond their skins, and spread their personalities warmly through the room.15. 15. 所有这一切都难以解释,当然,如果你刚刚在晚宴上神游太虚的话。&&&&&&All of which might be hard to explain, of course, if you`ve just mooned the dinner party.16. 我这里指的不是短信和通话功能,实际上现在再见不到一心一意沿街而行的人,大家都把手机扣在耳边、眼神游地四处乱走。&&&&&&Not in terms of SMS and talking -- indeed, people don't seem to walk
they meander, phone pressed to an ear and their gazes far, far away.17. 世人- 此篇,皆重庄子巧辩之术,可以驳难-惠施,以致对方哑口无言,我却独独-此篇而观照出个仰天长笑,叹无人知-的庄子。他与惠施游于濠梁之上,神-思却寄于游鱼之身,淡定从容如庄子-于此瞬间又神游万里,悠悠飘飘,人-在世,虽渺然一身,又怎能如鱼儿这-般逍遥快活,无忧无虑呢?&&&&&&When I was teaching at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in the late 1960s, a student told me that he wanted to go into general relativity rather than the area I was working on, elementary particle physics, because the principles of the former were well known, while the latter seemed like a mess to him.18. 有让你豪情澎湃,逸兴遄飞的国内名酒,国酒茅台、五粮液、水井坊、国窖1573、剑南春,琳琅满目;有让你神游中外,异国情调的名牌洋酒,马爹利、轩尼诗、人头。。。&&&&&&Allows you to have pride surging, Trent flying domestic wines, wine country Maotai, Wuliangye, ·, National Pits 1573, Jiannanchun, have let you fugue foreign, exotic brands of wine, Martell, Hennessy, head...19. 轻呷一口,细细品味卡斯特原装酒所独具的神韵,思绪已随舌尖味蕾的触感而升华乃至神游,游历那古老而又神秘的法兰西酒庄。&&&&&&Light sip, savor the wine unique to Custer original charm, his thoughts have been with the tip of the tongue taste buds and even touch and sublimate the iQue, ancient and mysterious journey that French wineries.20. 当你喋喋不休的时候我正在别处神游。&&&&&&I am placing my mind elsewhere while you chatter away.神游是什么意思,神游在线翻译,神游什么意思,神游的意思,神游的翻译,神游的解释,神游的发音,神游的同义词,神游的反义词,神游的例句,神游的相关词组,神游意思是什么,神游怎么翻译,单词神游是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐