等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首劲舞团歌曲,女生唱的,第一个歌词是BABY_百度知道
求一首劲舞团歌曲,女生唱的,第一个歌词是BABY
一首劲舞团歌曲,第一个歌词是BABY .这首歌还被翻唱成中文歌曲了,女生唱的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Jennifer Lopez  这个?开始是baby i love you什么的?
love love love--epik high
韩国的歌曲
你玩过问噵嘛。挺新颖人的。
问噵。天地变
其他类似问题
劲舞团歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求1首劲舞团歌曲的歌词_百度知道
求1首劲舞团歌曲的歌词
劲舞团-逃跑!baituole
还有waliing in the sun
提问者采纳
''m singin OoO i try to runaway but i can&acute歌词;s nothing to command until you realize that we can touch the sky can'''''''''m singin OoO i want to runaway as long you are by my side i't you feel there''''''m singin OoO i try to runaway but i can&'m singin OoO i try to runaway cause i just want to live my life i't find a place to hide no i am not your fucking second choice no i am not turnin down my voice until you understand there''s nothing at all OoO i want to runaway you tell me nothing else but lies i't you feel inside us control can'''m singin OoO i try to runaway cause i just want to live my life i'''''''&#39:《逃跑_Groove Coverage》-劲舞团i wannna know the structure of your heart why did you tear my broken soul apart is it a dream or my reality loved and without after warranty OoO i want to runaway you tell me nothing else but lies i'''m singin OoO i want to runaway as long you are by my side i''&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
s easy to be on your guardBut it&#39?Runaway i wannna know the structure of your heartwhy did you tearmy broken soul apartis it a dream or my realityloved and withoutafter warrantyOoO i want to runawayyou tell me nothing else but liesim singinOoO i try to runawaycause i just want to live my lifeim singinOoO i want to runawayas long you are by my sideim singinOoO i try to runawaybut i can′t find a place to hideno i am notyour Xing second choiceno i am notturnin down my voiceuntil you understandtheres nothing to commanduntil you realizethat we can touch the skycant you feelinside us controlcant you feeltheres nothing at allOoO i want to runawayyou tell me nothing else but liesim singinOoO i try to runawaycause i just want to live my lifeim singinOoO i want to runawayas long you are by my sideim singinOoO i try to runawaybut i can′t find a place to hide额 有人比我快等我找另外的第2首的
WALIKING才对 楼主walking in the sunI was walking along in the sunTaking pictures of everyoneAnd there're on your backThey will try and tear you apartBut believe and you will seeThat there's a mystery that we are all still holding onWhen all these people who will lead you downThe back of the trackThey&#39s harder just to be who you areOh oh oh ohWhen all these people who will lead you downThe back of the trackThey&#39, don's easy to see from the farAnd it're on your backThey will try and tear you apartBut believe and you will seeThat there's something on the tip of my tongueOh oh oh ohWell it's no reason to doubtThen you will findYou can do much better than thatIf you think of all the things that you feelAll the voices in your head that you hearIt's no reason to doubtThen you will findYou can do much better than thatIf you see me hit the groundDon't make a soundI was walking along in the sunTaking pictures of everyoneAnd there&#39
Runwaway? Runaway i wannna know the structure of your heart why did you tear my broken soul apart is it a dream or my reality loved and without after warranty OoO i want to runaway you tell me nothing else but lies im singin OoO i try to runaway cause i just want to live my life im singin OoO i want to runaway as long you are by my side im singin OoO i try to runaway but i can′t find a place to hide no i am not your Xing second choice no i am not turnin down my voice until you understand theres nothing to command until you realize that we can touch the sky cant you feel inside us control cant you feel theres nothing at all OoO i want to runaway you tell me nothing else but lies im singin OoO i try to runaway cause i just want to live my life im singin OoO i want to runaway as long you are by my side im singin OoO i try to runaway but i can′t find a place to hide
3楼复制2楼呢
您可能关注的推广
劲舞团歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 劲舞团大厅歌曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信