8月2日steam
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁limbo pc emulator download | SourceForge.net
limbo pc emulator
Screenshots
Description
Limbo is a PC Emulator (x86) based on QEMU. You can now run Debian or DSL Linux on your Android device without root. Ssh, X Server, ftp, vnc, samba, vpn, mysql clients, gcc, java, perl, python right on your Android device.
* Warning! Limbo works only with a few Desktop OSes. Windows 95/98/XP/Vista/7, Ubuntu, and all other large OSes are NOT supported due to their heavy usage of the SD card and CPU. See below for a compatibility list.
* 'Hacker's Keyboard' app (available in Play Store) is recommended for use with Limbo.
* Emulation speeds are depended on your device and OS. Limbo works better for devices with DUAL CORE CPUs.
- CPU - Intel x86/x86_64 - (486,Pentium,Athlon,n270,Phenom)
- CDROM disk images - (.iso images read/bootable)
- Floopy disk images - (.img raw images read/write/bootable)
- IDE hard disk images - (.qcow2 - read/write/bootable)
- VGA - (standard, cirrus, VMWare) via VNC local client
- Network - User/NAT mode supported only
- Load/Save Machine State
Categories
PC Emulation for Android
KEEP ME UPDATED
By clicking on "Follow" below, you are agreeing to the
Invalid email address. Please try again.
Sent to None.
You seem to have CSS turned off. Please don't fill out this field.
You seem to have CSS turned off. Please don't fill out this field.
User Ratings
★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★
User Reviews
During emulation, if I were to open the tab with the keyboard and mouse settings (the options I guess) the app force closes. It doesn't do it on my old phone, but it doesn't have a lot of storage space. My current phone is an HTC desire 816.
jpncanovas
Good job with this program, but there's only a few Oses that work. Cannot work properly with puppy linuxes (any)
And cannot run any versión of OS/2 with PM.
Would be good if the developer fix this issue.
I think Limbo works well and is an interesting application. It is slow but still usable.
Tested it with Windows 98 installed and booted from a hard disk image and it worked faster than I expected and did not crash. FreeDOS also worked fine.
I also tried my Nanolinux distribution and that worked too. I wrote a Wiki page about that describing how to install Limbo, Hackers Keyboard and Nanolinux and how to run Nanolinux with Limbo on an Android system. Could compile a small program with gcc and run it.
My Nanolinux project and the Wiki page mentioned can be found on Sourceforge. I am not allowed to provide a link here.
What is missing I think is a utility on Android to copy files from the hard disk image to a file in the Android file system.
Additional Project Details
googletag.cmd.push(function() {
googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-0-0');收藏本视频
大事不好!
下载客户端
自制 完结了,完结了,我就是想完结这个而已,不要吐槽中间部分哪里去了。。。
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号
互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3
沪ICP证:沪B2-
信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417您的位置:
→ 地狱边境PC版已发行
【飞翔导读】《地狱边境(Limbo)》,最初是发布在Xbox 360平台的游戏,但今日终于正式登陆了PC和PSN平台。PC玩家可以通过Steam平台来获得游戏,售价是9.99美元。
&“这款游戏绝对是神作。”――Giant Bomb 5/5“《地狱边境》是神作,荒诞怪异的神作。”――The Escapist 10/10“黑暗,不安,但是却透露出神秘的美丽,《地狱边境》是一个有着无穷吸引力的世界。”――Joystiq 10/10“《地狱边境》近乎完美。”――Destructoid 10/10Gameinformer:“Best Downloadable”Gamespot:“Best Puzzle Game”Kotaku:“The Best Indie Game”GameReactor:“Digital Game of the Year”Spike TV:“Best Independent Game”X-Play:“Best Downloadable Game”IGN:“Best Horror Game”……多家媒体纷纷给予最高的评价,并且荣获了90多项大奖的游戏《地狱边境(Limbo)》,最初是发布在Xbox 360平台的游戏,但今日终于正式登陆了PC和PSN平台。PC玩家可以通过Steam平台来获得游戏,售价是9.99美元。小编表示,如此低廉的价格却可以获得无与伦比的游戏享受,实在物超所值。真的不必犹豫,第一时间入手吧,然后好好体味这个光怪陆离诡秘奇异的幻想世界。地狱边境PC版游戏截图:&&&&
责任编辑:飞翔小编
阅读本文后您有什么感想? 已有 0 人给出评价!
相关新闻阅读
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []}

我要回帖

更多关于 limbo 黑屏 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信