也发给我吧 谢谢 我没多少我的财富800字作文了

谁能帮我把这些翻译成英语啊我急用啊谢谢如果能找到英语介绍孕期各月胎儿发育也行我就五个财富值帮帮忙啊_百度知道
谁能帮我把这些翻译成英语啊我急用啊谢谢如果能找到英语介绍孕期各月胎儿发育也行我就五个财富值帮帮忙啊
胚胎开始伸直并在羊水中活动, l第八周初,都具有一定的雏形
胎儿的脑部组织也就开始形成了
第四周时出现心脏, l开始被称为胎儿,还有眼睛。
l第九周时、肝也开始出现雏形
胚胎至第七周时。 l第八个月(28—31周)。 &#8226,生长非常迅速:胎儿的头占整个身体的l&#47、耳朵随着出现。第十二周末。 &#8226,两只膝盖提到腹部,看起来像个小老头儿。,整个外观近似幼儿;第九个月(32—35周末),以后生长加快,肺及其它内脏已发育完成,脑组织,可开始进行胎教了,眼睛清晰可见,肺;2。 l胎儿已具备听力,能听见声音;第十个月(36—40周),孕妇就会感觉腹内胎儿在踢自己以显示他的存在,两条胳膊弯曲在胸前,但仍很难存活,胎儿身长为16厘米、脊髓及神经系统,尾巴消失。第六个月(20—23周),男女胎儿外阴大致相似。以后的几个月就只待逐渐完善了。第七个月(24—27周),又过1周出现肢体萌芽,所有的器官已初具原形。 l第五个月(16—19周)。
l在怀孕第8周时、足趾。这时出生虽能有浅表的呼吸和哭泣,眼睛,已显示成熟胎儿男女外阴的形态 l第四个月(12—15周)生命的第一周受精卵经过多次分裂,手足开始出现手指,形成一个细胞团
第二周脊椎形成了,神经系统进一步完善,这就是胎动,发育基本完成,胎儿发育完成,神经管便渐次愈合,体重大约120克。胚胎已近3厘米
提问者采纳
eyes clear, two arms bend before the bosom, spinal cord and nervous system.L in 8 weeks pregnancy., liver and started to shape the embryo to 7 weeks.Then born can have shallow breathing and crying, tail disappear., fetal development is complete, has shown that men and women mature fetal genital form l (12-15 weeks), the nervous system to further improve, after growth accelerated, lungs and other internal development has been finished, 5 months pregnant women will feel internal fetal playing himself to show his existence.L (16-19 weeks), can 9 months (32-35) over the weekend, grow very quickly, have a certain shape fetal brain tissue also began to form the third week of the fourth week in the heart, fetal genital is roughly similar to men and women, the first ten months (36 -- 40 weeks), toes, ears.L 8 months (28-31 weeks), basically completed, the whole appearance of the approximate infants, all the parts have begun to take, l began to be called a fetus, and the eyes, looks like a little old man.L at 9 weeks.The seventh month (24-27 weeks), brain, can hear the sound, embryo started to straighten and activities i 2, neural tube gradually healing, with eyes.The twelfth weekend, two knees referred to the abdomen, the fourth month fetus is 16 cm in length and weighing about 120 grams.&#8226.L have listening, this is quickened: fetal head of whole body l &#47, but still it is hard to survive, lung.Nearly 3 cm embryos.6 months (20 to 23 weeks), brothers started to fingers.After a few months only to be gradually improved, forming a group of cells in the second week of formed the spineLife in the first week of the fertilized egg after many division, l week 8, weeks limb bud
其他类似问题
胎儿发育的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁评论该主题
作者:您目前是匿名发表 &
作者:,欢迎留言也给一下Heartbeats的链接给我吧。。。谢谢啦~我有心悬赏,可是里面没财富。_百度知道
也给一下Heartbeats的链接给我吧。。。谢谢啦~我有心悬赏,可是里面没财富。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
给你发HI消息里面了。
其他类似问题
heartbeats的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我把下面这句话翻译成英文啊! 谢谢!财富 名声 力量 收入囊中的男人 临刑前的一句话 让世界的人们趋之若惊奔向大海 &想要我的财宝吗 想要的话就给你好了 去找吧! 我把全世界_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁能帮我把下面这句话翻译成英文啊! 谢谢!财富 名声 力量 收入囊中的男人 临刑前的一句话 让世界的人们趋之若惊奔向大海 "想要我的财宝吗 想要的话就给你好了 去找吧! 我把全世界
谁能帮我把下面这句话翻译成英文啊! 谢谢!财富 名声 力量 收入囊中的男人 临刑前的一句话 让世界的人们趋之若惊奔向大海 "想要我的财宝吗 想要的话就给你好了 去找吧! 我把全世界的财富都放在那里了! " GO
Before the wealth reputation strength income pouch's man just before execution a few words let the world the people hasten, if startled rushed toward the sea “to want my valuables and money wish to give you well to look! I placed the world wealth there! ” GO
Wealth reputation power in the execution of a man before the people of the world trend towards the sea "surprised if want me to treasure? Want to you to find it. I put the world fortune there!" GO
The sentence said by the man who had got wealth, fame and power all into his pocket before execution made people from all over the world scramble to the sea, that is, “Do you want my treasure? If so, they are all yours, go and find them! I have put the cosmopolitan wealth there!” GO评论该主题
作者:您目前是匿名发表 &
作者:,欢迎留言}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的财富值 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信