我有方法,可以让你非常非常舒服哦,小志用下面的方法...

Mr. Yao, I know this is my test is not ideal, I very uncomfortable, feel sorry" English lesson representative " name, let you down. But I will take it as a new starting point, to study harder.I decided to put my heart to share with you, I like English very much, especially like your class. When I hear someone say I may
参考译文1:姚明先生,我知道这是我的测试不理想,我非常难受,觉得对不起“英语课代表”的名义,让你失望。不过,我会作为一个新的起点,研究harder.I决定把我的心与大家分享,我喜欢英语的非常多,尤其是喜欢你的类。当我听到有人说我可能是英语课代表,当我哭泣... ... ... ...但我相信,只要你努力,我将学习英语的好,做你的小帮手。尧先生,请相信我,我可以做得很好!参考译文2:姚先生,我知道这是我的测试不是理想的很不舒服,我感到难过"英语课代表"名称,让你失望。但将作为新的起点,努力学习。我决定把我的心跟你们分享,我非常喜欢英语,尤其是像您的类。听见有人说我可能的英语课代表我哭......但我相信,只要你努力工作,我会学好英语,做你的小助手。姚先生,请相信我,我也能做到 !参考译文3:姚先生,我知道这是我的测试不是理想的很不舒服,我感到难过"英语课代表"名称,让你失望。但将作为新的起点,努力学习。我决定把我的心跟你们分享,我非常喜欢英语,尤其是像您的类。听见有人说我可能的英语课代表我哭......但我相信,只要你努力工作,我会学好英语,做你的小助手。姚先生,请相信我,我也能做到 !参考译文4:姚先生,我知道这是我测试是不理想的,我很不舒服,觉得很对不起”的英语课代表"名称,让大家失望了。 但我会将它作为一个新的起点,研究更难。我决定把我的心,与你分享,我非常喜欢英语,特别如您的类。 当我听到有些人说我可以代表我的英文班时哭...... 但我相信,只要你努力,我会学习英语,做你的小女佣。 先生语义参照:任职记录
Serving recordsA young man was in the doctor`s
一位年轻的男子在医生`Satisfaction is a kind of feeling that needs to be experienced from inside.
满意是一种感觉,需要从内部有经验的。老师学生互动
Teacher student interactionMy mother was chatting on the phone meanwhile my father was cooking in the kitchen
nullIndividual module settings.
单个模块的设置。概念主题
Concept topic哪些活动最有创造性?画画。
What are the most creative activities? paint.能养活我吗?
Able to feed me?is a specoal type of PROM that can be erased by exposing it to an electrical charge.
是一个暴露在电荷可擦除PROM的specoal类型。she has to live a life of prayer and worship
她生活的祈祷和崇拜的生活In which year was the independence from England declared?
在哪年独立从英国被宣称?SEGMENT: ?PR?MAINT?TEXT1
部分:? PR呢? 商运车辆工业呢? 案文1if everyone can offor a little love .
如果每个人都可以为一点爱。中学生应该穿校服。校服是一个学生的标志。校服体现一个学校的文化。所以我们应该穿校服
Middle school students to wear school uniforms. School uniform is a symbol of a student. School uniforms reflect the culture of a school. So we should wear school uniforms单身状态
Single statusno,i am not. i have a small nose
不,我不是。我有一个小鼻子when did you do on your last spring festival?
你对你最后的春节什么时候?除了每周写作文外,我们的英语老师给我们布置了八本书在暑
In addition to weekly writing compositions, our English teacher gave us placed eight books in summer我们宁愿搬走,因为这里的噪音太厉害了。
正在翻译,请等待...I have no words for you
我有你没有的单词A型インフルエンザウイルス感染価の経時変化
类型流感病毒感染剂量的时间变化open cover,then remove jammed paper。
打开机盖,然后取出卡纸。A不同于B
A different from bSome people around you
一些你周围的人merveo motor brake
merveo汽车制动Just want to let you know that I am waiting on a bank account confirmation from paypal, so that I don't have to keep using my credit card. If I do not recieve the deposits by Tuesday afternoon, I will pay using my credit card. Just didn't want you to think I was not aware that you had sent the invoice. I have my choice
只想让你知道我是在等待一个银行帐户从PayPal确认,所以,我没有继续利用我的信用卡。 如果我不recieve的存款星期二下午,我将用信用卡支付。 压根儿就不想你以为我是不知道,你送来了发票。 我有我选择准备。需要我帮忙么
Do you need my help很高兴帮助你
Glad to help youi dont know if there dance the same
我不知道是否有舞蹈相同面试官问他已经工作几年了。
The interviewer asked him if he has been working for years.hgjfgdgfdtrrrbvnbvrfgbnfghjnsssnnjjjj
hgjfgdgfdtrrrbvnbvrfgbnfghjnsssnnjjjjmain temperature
主要温度请输入mounted up
Please enter a mounted upChinese assassin alliance
中国的刺客联盟扣件系统及支座的可调能力
fastening systems and support the adjustable capacity block你是不是在上厕所?
正在翻译,请等待... 这是一所学校的照片
This is a photo of the schooljava html css javascript sql jsp ssh tomcat servlet么
java html css javascript sql jsp ssh tomcat servlet what前苏联
The former Soviet Union最近查询:
Give me a little
绿色的黄瓜
Majority students every day not enough sleep
What time is it your side
我们的最后一站行程是bastimentos岛
谁是更接近你妈妈或dad、 ,your
There is a lesson in the evening schools
7 white wool sweater
我也喜欢英语
Excessive use of hair drier to hurt very big
正在翻译,请等待...
Student Employment Office谁帮我把下面的句子翻译成英文 1.没事,放松一点 2.如果累了或者不舒服请举起你的左手. 3.你配合的不错,太棒了. 4.你非常勇敢.你是我见过的最勇敢的孩子
谁帮我把下面的句子翻译成英文 1.没事,放松一点 2.如果累了或者不舒服请举起你的左手. 3.你配合的不错,太棒了. 4.你非常勇敢.你是我见过的最勇敢的孩子
要准确一点
1. All right, relax 1:02. If you are tired or uncomfortable, please raise your left hand. 3. You with the good, great. 4. You are very brave. You are the bravest I have ever seen children
其他回答 (6)
OK take easy 2.You stupid jerk3.Get off my back4.Hey! wise up
1 It doesn't matter,take it easy.
2 If you feel tired or not good,please put up your left hand.
3 You cooperated good,great!
4 You are very brave,you are&the&bravest boy that I have meet.
希望采纳哦&
it's nothing.take it easy!2.if you are tired or not feel well.please raise your left hand 3.you have done a good job
1.没事,放松一点
That's all right, to relax a little bit
2.如果累了或者不舒服请举起你的左手.
If you are tired or&are not feel very well, please raise your left hand.
3.你配合的不错,太棒了.
Your cooperation is not bad, very good.
4.你非常勇敢.你是我见过的最勇敢的孩子
You are very brave, you are the bravest child that i have ever seen.
1.that's all right,take it easy.2.if you are tired or uncomfortable,please raise your left hand.3.your cooperation is good,that's great.4.you are very brave,and you are the bravest boy(girl) i have seen.
1.All right, relax .
2. If tired or uncomfortable, please lift your left hand.
3. You with the good, great.
4. You are very brave. You are the bravest I've ever seen a child
等待您来回答
外语领域专家你好,我刚怀孕差不多2个月,胃非常不舒服,经常嗳气,有时候会胃痛,吃东西很快就肚子饿了,但是又不知道吃什么开胃的食物,所以特地请教下您!谢谢。_育儿问答_宝宝树
你好,我刚怀孕差不多2个月,胃非常不舒服,经常嗳气,有时候会胃痛,吃东西很快就肚子饿了,但是又不知道吃什么开胃的食物,所以特地请教下您!谢谢。
当时年龄:
(3个月内)体内激素的变化导致肠胃消化不好引起的经常胃部不适等都是正常的,建议平时多吃一些容易消化的食物,并且少吃多餐。可以由原来的一天三顿到现在的6-7顿的,每顿吃的5分饱就可以了,过饱也是容易消化不好的。多吃水果和蔬菜,吃一些坚果类的食物,适量的吃一些。食物尽量多样化并且做成容易消化的那种。
最佳回答者:
楼主真是客气啊~~你现在的情况估计是快到妊娠反应阶段了吧,吃点开胃的,我那时候很喜欢吃葡萄呢,土豆饼子,等。银耳汤什么的清单的都可以的。
这个时候到了期了。这个时候吃什么都会没胃口,所以想吃什么就吃什么。买些蛋糕水果放房间,想吃就吃,千万别让肚子饿着。
有没有呕吐的现象?如果有呕吐现象您就咨询我吧,教你道很有效的,如果不呕吐是没效的.
不要吃那些刺激性的食物。清淡点的比较好。开胃的话可以吃或番茄汤。
吃些面食容易消化,还有是暖胃的,宝妈可以试试!}

我要回帖

更多关于 小志用下面的方法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信