软件属性:简体中文 免费软件
更新时间:
系统平台:Win7/WinVista/WinXP/Win8兼容软件
官方网站:暂无
用户推荐:
用户评分:
同类软件推荐:
相关热搜:
《爱相随》是大受欢迎的NDS恋爱模拟类游戏《爱相随》的续作。游戏加入了新的系统,新事件,女主角的新造型,插画和台词等诸多要素之后,玩家将能体验到高岭爱花、小早川凛子和姐崎宁宁全新的魅力。背景设定在一个叫做永久市的新兴城市,在游戏中玩家将会扮演成男主角,你现在刚转学过来这个非常出名的弘历十羽野高中,你会在这个度过你的整个高中生活,你也会在这里找到你的女朋友,那么玩家在游戏中将可以体验到追求女朋友而到与女朋友在一起的整个过程的交流,而游戏中的时间将会与现实的时间相符合,这就让玩家有着非常真实的恋爱感觉,最后与女友幸福的生活在一起!
《爱相随》是大受欢迎的NDS恋爱模拟类游戏《爱相随》的续作。游戏加入了新的系统,新事件,女主角的新造型,插画和台词等诸多要素之后,玩家将能体验到高岭爱花、小早川凛子和姐崎宁宁全新的魅力。故事背景:背景设定在一个叫做永久市的新兴城市,在游戏中玩家将会扮演成男主角,你现在刚转学过来这个非常出名的弘历十羽野高中,你会在这个度过你的整个高中生活,你也会在这里找到你的女朋友,那么玩家在游戏中将可以体验到追求女朋友而到与女朋友在一起的整个过程的交流,而游戏中的时间将会与现实的时间相符合,这就让玩家有着非常真实的恋爱感觉,最后与女友幸福的生活在一起!&&&&
下载错误请点击举报
用户评分:
请打个分吧
请发表评论,字数不要少于10个哦~
小提示:您的评论对其他用户具有很重要的参考价值,请勿输入没有营养的点评内容,遇到问题请举报以方便我们及时处理。
12345678910NewsletterJoin millions of subscribers and receive daily updates, news and special offers directly to your inbox!E-mail address:
HelpNewsletterJoin millions of subscribers and receive daily updates, news and special offers directly to your inbox!E-mail address:
||||||||||||||
SearchSearcheverythingBooksDigital CodesElectronicsGamesLifestyleMovies & TVMusicToys
Love Plus +
Compatible with Nintendo DS(TM) (NDS(TM))Works on all systems sold worldwide.1-5d&Usually ships within 1-5 days. US$24.99 Our previous price: US$&54.99You save: US$&30.00 (55%)&or
Manufacturer
Compatible With Nintendo DS(TM) (NDS(TM))
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
1-5d&Usually ships within 1-5 days
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Love Plus +
description
While Love Plus spans the autumn and winter term, Love Plus+ will pick up at the summer term. Go on vacations, mountain climbing and all sorts of summer activities with the three girls. This game is around 2 times as big as the last game, so there would be more events and dates.One of the greatest draw of this second installment is that the girls will learn to call your name even when you change your name from the default. Those who have beat the last game, import your data into this game and enjoy the bonus events.
further info
Original Name&
ラブプラス+
Official Release Date&Jun 24, 2010
Genre&Simulation
CERO C (15+)
Catalog No.&
Item Code&
recommendations
useful links
Missing links?Please
to submit your link recommendations.
customer reviewsAverage rating:&
(5 out of 5)Total votes:23Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the
team.Siborg1994 (9) on 07, Mar.
(HKT)A nice and interesting gameGot this as I wanted something different than what I could get locally and stumbled upon this and was surprised I enjoyed it dispite not knowing a word of Japanese. A must get if you want something a bit different or already into this type of game
[Do you think this review was helpful?&ChooseYesNo]
Cmercur (17) on 19, Dec.
(HKT)Ronery no moreIf you have played Konami's Tokimeki Memorial series of games, you'll know what you're getting. It's like that game, but much expanded upon with healthy amount of voiced dialog and options.
my_name_is_yada (122) on 12, Aug.
(HKT)greatthis's a good game with good looking chick.
To play this game you have to love to read a story.
claudios_i (17) on 06, Aug.
(HKT)La mejor novia virtualQue puedo decir, quizas el mejor juego de simulacion de novia virtual. Cada personaje con su propio carisma. Cuesta mucho trabajo decidirse por una. Este juego vale totalmente la pena.
adorableazn06 (94) on 06, Jun.
(HKT)best game i really like this game. in this game, you can choose one out of 3 girls as your girlfriend and develop friendship then love, becomes boy and girlfriend. and lots of panel touching, and get to see your girlfriend's different facial expression. highly recommended. you can also buy gifts to your girlfriends, such as ribbons, and bag, and they can use it on the date.
to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...the price for Love Plus + drops.there are new images or links available for Love Plus +.Konami releases a new product.the price for Love Plus + drops below ... US$
Tell your friends about us. Enter as many E-Mail addresses as you like (separated by ";").
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to&nbsp
Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of
. Website & content copyright
45.2K45.2K8.4K8.4K22
SN: 221 | 1005 { 127 } | | WS: 1 |
In My Cart (0)
Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fill it with digital codes, video games, toys, music, electronics & more.LOVEPLUS超详细攻略~绝对用得上~转自tgbus_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
LOVEPLUS超详细攻略~绝对用得上~转自tgbus
&&LOVEPLUS攻略
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩61页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖