streets of rageslender怎么玩

& Slender Man Origins
恐怖无面男:起源 Slender Man Origins
document.write(infostr);
我站仅对该软件提供链接服务,该软件内容来自于第三方上传分享,版权问题均与我站无关。如果该软件触犯了您的权利,请点此 。
一款恐怖冒险游戏。恐怖无面男的外观是一个没有五官、身形瘦长,穿西装打领带的男人,据说他可以随意改变身形伸缩手臂,背后有触手状的肢体,喜欢出没在多雾的街道或树林以隐匿自己,小孩子比较容易看见他。这款游戏就是让人沉浸在一种神秘和恐怖的氛围中,探索黑暗的走廊,潮湿的大厅,茂密的森林以及空旷的大街。
Chris: "Omg I love it :) best game ever it scared me i screamed like pewdiepie" Blake: "By far the best game ever!I thought it was going to be like the normal crapy slender man games but that was a mistake!!!There's a story line to it! If you don't believe that this is the best game yet try me!" Gregory: "YAY!!! I died!!!!! I finally found him after 5 min. of playing, and I refuse to look away from him... and I died..." Austin: "To sum this app up in 2 words, horrifying & outstanding! :D Wow! The controls are perfect! I for one am a Huge Slender Man fan, and This is practially everything i have EVER wanted out of a Slender Man game app!! :D" Philip: "This Slender game is the best I've ever played good graphics creepy song it really sets the mood" *********************************************************** *********S*L*E*N*D*E*R*****M*A*N*****O*R*I*G*I*N*S********* *********************************************************** Slender Man Origins - Immerse yourself into the thick atmosphere of mystery and horror! Follow the Slender Man's trail, become a witness to his horrific deeds and save the children from their inevitable doom. Explore, listen and look closely, travel through the dark corridors, damp halls, dense forests and empty streets, among the ancient tombs, old looming trees and abandoned houses. But beware! In your journey you will encounter many things without explanation, some even seeking to harm you. Always remember that every step you take may well be your last - for the Slender Man watches you... *********************************************************** *********S*L*E*N*D*E*R*****M*A*N*****O*R*I*G*I*N*S********* *********************************************************** *** Four different, atmospheric locations *** Each of the locations is unique, complete with a certain theme and filled with detail. *** Variable ambience *** Explore while experiencing different weather conditions, adding a certain feel to each of your journey. *** Enviroment *** The Slender Man isn't the only thing you shall notice out there. While some events may simply be a part of unexplainable, many of them mean danger, some may bar your way, while few others can even prove lethal. Be ready for surprises! *** Easy and quick-to-learn controls *** Move around and explore the way you are most used to - you can always choose a more familiar control scheme from the options menu. *** Use the headphones! *** 3D sound makes the atmosphere even more mysterious, while listening to the directions of noises you can often get a feel of where you should go, or even avoid a hazard. *** Smooth, pleasant graphics *** Fine detail, soft light and lots of objects, as well as shadows from every tree, stone and iron bar in a fence - you are sure to itch for a few screenshots along the way. Game Trailer: /watch?v=jcWcBTP-_vU
恐怖无面男:起源 Slender Man Origins版本0.9中的新功能
- Performance improved- Hints added- Default controller setting were changed to Joysticks
评论可能会在缓存5分钟后显示
同类热门推荐
开发商的其他应用
回复可能会在缓存5分钟后显示
&, all rights reserved.
厦门同步网络有限公司、厦门同步掌上互娱软件技术有限公司&&
地址:厦门市思明区软件园二期望海路10号之三3F&&
同步助手是最安全易用的苹果手机助手,是iPhone、iPad、iTouch的管理工具,可以下载游戏、软件、壁纸、铃声资源,玩苹果就用同步助手!
本功能所涉及内容均由CP提供,提供内容的CP已承诺承担由于内容的合法性及健康性所引起的争议和法律责任。无面男最好玩的游戏
更新时间:
下载:408次
平台:Android
联想A278t最好玩的游戏无面男
是最近很热门的一款游戏,与其他游戏相比,这款游戏无论是内容还是背景音乐,都体现了其精良制作。想尝试一下好玩游戏的玩家们,这款游戏绝对不容错过,赶快到九游网下载吧。
请选择品牌
请选择机型A278t
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新联想联想A278t下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的无面男攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
《(Streets of Slender)》是以Slenderman为题材的恐怖游戏,在游戏中体验这段恐怖的时间吧,找到你所需要的物品来解锁关卡,通过重重考验享受恐怖的乐趣。
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了无面男最好玩的游戏的用户还看了:
关于联想A278t
联想控股旗下子公司联想集团成立于1984年,2004年并购了IBM的全球PC业务后,新联想由联想及原IBM个人电脑事业部所组成。公司主要生产台式电脑、服务器、笔记本电脑、打印机、掌上电脑、主机板、手机等电子产品。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
A278t的分辨率为320*480,是联想生产的一款触屏手机。联想A278t手机用户可通过九游下载。}

我要回帖

更多关于 streets of london 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信