为您推荐:
诗句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁14、给心爱人的短信_爱情短信-易车网
14、给心爱人的短信
17:00 来源: 网络
Any hasty passage of time, he served as time has passed turn, we'll never change is my deep and difficult to resolve your thoughts!
Love you, love you, I love you, just like Mice Love Rice. I do not hit you or curse you, I torture you with messages!
The feeling of happiness so elusive. Grip in the palm of the han an opening hand, they could not bear.
Dear! I am lonely waiting for you, return phone calls on behalf of "still love you" does not return phone calls I have to wait for you.
Passed Qianshan, rows of thousands of water. Has been firmly believe that: You will always be at my side, as the rising and sunset, full moon month absence!
The boundless sea, and you've known, so that my life is full of sunshine. I would like to bring the stars of heaven for your good wishes!
During the day, have your beautiful sha night dreams have your sweet smile. Acquaintance you are the pride of my life!
Really, I think you! Just as she was hungry and want to eat, sleepy and want to sleep, tired like metamorphosis, crazy Xiangtiao Lou! ! :)
Pick up the phone countless times, countless times a waste of my phone cards. Why does every time I call? Because I love you.
One day not seeing, such as every other San-Qiu, my dear, good-bye, you still love me, then think of you grow old because the face do?
Day, night, hope the phone rang, afraid of the phone rang, I hope you call me, afraid of Wang Dan's light is not your voice.
Wheel of time can not erase the thoughts I have for you, even if Haikushilan, your shadow forever in my heart.
Like you, is an excellent wound beauty and sweet melancholy. Heart, but now is a warm and nothing can not be replaced.
Huazipiaoling, water, a kind of Acacia, 2 Xianchou. Do not know the distance you are miss you I miss.
The days without you is not blue! Without your flowers yan! Without your rice is not fragrant! Do not sleep without your sweet! I very much you!
No matter how far you and I separated, our feelings will not be like a broken line, there will always be linked together.
In the spring day, Rourou breeze, quietly pass me on your thoughts. Look forward to your call!
What are you doing? I think you! Really want to become a small insect, drill into your ears do not bother to see you still bother me.
If my Acacia really into many hearts of the red beans, then I love, I have already woven into your red bean's clothing and shoes.
Days of thinking of you and remembered the night you dream around you, eyes looking at you, holding your hands, and my heart loves you!
Take care dear body, I want to know the distance at the moment misses you, love I'll take good care of your own!
Of your thoughts like a curl of mist hanging by a thread, and for your blessing is the babble of the stream with whole life!
Every night a man was lying quietly in bed, was my happiest day, because you can miss you.
If I make you angry, wayward, then I'm sorry. If you still refuse to forgive, then Why Why do you love to go.
We are not a problem in itself bring about the contradiction, but we have different views on these issues arise.
任时光匆匆流逝,任岁月悠悠回转,永远无法改变的是我对你浓浓的难以化解的思念!
爱(),爱(),我爱(),就像老鼠爱大米。我不打(),也不骂(),我用短信折磨()!
幸福的感觉,如此不可捉摸。握在手心,觉得不实在;一放开手,又舍不得。
亲爱()的!孤独的我在等(),回电话代表“依然爱你”,不回电话我还得等你。
走过千山,行过万水.却一直坚信:你始终会在我身边,一如日升日落,月圆月缺!
茫茫人海,与你相识,让我的生活充满阳光。愿天上的繁星带去我对你美好的祝愿!
白天,人群之中有你美丽倩影;夜晚,梦里有你甜蜜的微笑。相识你是我一生的骄傲!
真的,我想()!正如肚子饿了想吃饭,困了想睡觉,烦了想变态,疯了想跳楼!!:)
无数次拿起电话,无数次浪费我的电话卡。为什么每次都是我打电话?因为我爱你。
一日不见,如隔三秋,亲爱的,再见时,你还会爱我那因想你而老去的容颜()
每天每夜,盼电话铃响,怕电话铃响,盼你打电话给我,怕那头不是你的声音。
时间的巨轮无法抹去我对你的思念,纵使海枯石烂,你的身影永存於我心中.
想(),是一种优伤的美丽和甜蜜的惆怅。心里,却是一股什么也代替不了的温馨。
花自飘零,水自流;一种相思,两处闲愁。不知道远方的你也在想念思念你的我。
没有你的天不蓝!没有你的花不艳!没有你的饭不香!没有你的眠不甜!我好想()!
无论你和我分隔多远,我们的感情就像一根不会断的线,永远都会连在一起。
在这个春暖花开的日子,柔柔的微风,悄悄地传递着我对你的思念.期待你的来电!
你在做什么?我想你!真想变成一只小虫子,钻到你的耳朵里看你还烦不烦我。
如果我的相思,真化成一颗颗的红豆,那么我爱,我早已为你编织成了红豆的衣衫。
日里想着(),夜里念着(),梦里绕着(),眼里望着(),手里握着(),心里爱着()!
亲爱的多保重身体,要知道远方的我在时刻惦记着(),爱我就要好好爱惜你自己!
对你的思念象袅袅的轻烟不绝如缕,对你的祝福是潺潺的小溪伴随一生一世!
每天晚上一个人静静的躺在床上,是我一天中最快乐的事,因为可以想你。
如果说我的任性使你生气,那对不起。如果你还是不肯原谅,那你爱干嘛干嘛去。
我们的矛盾不是问题本身带来的,而是我们对这些问题的看法不同产生的。
2010年春晚节目单
朱军 张泽群 任鲁豫
周涛 董卿 欧阳夏丹
1.开场歌舞《虎跃龙腾报春来》 主持人
2.相声《和谁说相声》 姜昆 戴志诚 赵津生
主持人串联 周涛 朱军
3.歌曲《让我们舞起来》 宋祖英
主持人串联 任鲁豫 欧阳夏丹
4.舞蹈《玩具店之夜》
主持人串联 董卿 张泽群
5.小品《一句话的事儿》 郭冬临 牛莉等(3演员)
第一次互动 周涛(观众席互动)
6.歌曲《龙文》 谭晶 陈奕迅
【拜年榜】 任鲁豫 欧阳夏丹
7.歌曲《相亲相爱》 容祖儿 孙楠等(4演员)
8.相声剧《不能让他走》 冯巩 闫学晶 韩雪等(5演员)
第二次互动 周涛 5位小演员
9.舞、武《对弈》 王亚彬等(110名演员)
10.歌曲《传奇》 王菲The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.}

我要回帖