12-0812-0812-0712-0712-0612-0612-04
12-0512-0512-0212-0212-0111-2811-28
10-2306-1103-2801-0101-0101-0101-01
12-0712-0612-0312-0212-0212-0112-01
·11-11·11-13·11-13·11-27·11-12·11-12·11-14·11-12·11-14·11-13
单机一百推荐
视频攻略推荐
人气攻略排行榜
之前为大家带来了FIFA Online3 14赛季卡后场球员TOP数据图鉴(点击此处),想必大家也非常期待FIFA Online3 14赛季卡中前场球员TOP数据图鉴,下面就来一起看看吧。CM / 中场Paul Pogba / 保罗·博格巴法国
NVIDIA的Maxwell架构已经推出了GM107核心的GTX 750 Ti/750,高端的则有GM204核心的GTX
980/970,剩下的空白则是元之间的中高端市场,NVIDIA准备的是GM206核心的GTX
960,这个显卡原本是打算这个月推出的,现在已经推到了明年1月份。最新消息显示,GTX 960的性能堪比GTX
770显卡,但功耗则要低得多,售价在250-300美元之间,约合人民币元。Sweclockers报道了GTX
SE出品,3DS平台精品之作《勇气默示录》(Bravely Default)续作《勇气默示录2》(Bravely Second)确定将于明年4月23日在日本发售,将推出限定典藏包。《勇气默示录》是少有的欧美销量超过日本销量的日式RPG,虽然其续作目前只公开了日版发售日期,但以该游戏在西方的高人气,登陆欧美只是时间的问题。《勇气默示录2》限定典藏包将赠送图文小说《勇气默示录:200年后》(Bravely Default
········
游戏下载排行榜
游戏名称:疯狂宠物店英文名称:Pet Store Panic游戏类型:休闲
最新节点缓存时间:日 星期3 北京时间18:18:11to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy Assassin's Creed 3 Standard Edition
$19.99 USD
Buy Assassin's Creed 3 Deluxe Edition
$49.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$72.94 USD
Digital Deluxe Edition
The Deluxe Edition includes:All five downloadable content pack:The Hidden Secrets Pack
The Battle Hardened Pack
Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy
Tyranny of King Washington: The Betrayal
Tyranny of King Washington: The Redemption4 bonus single-player missions, adding over an hour of additional gameplay
The official Assassin’s Creed(R) III soundtrack (mp3 files)
George Washington’s notebook (pdf file)
About This Game
The American Colonies, 1775. It’s a time of civil unrest and political upheaval in the Americas. As a Native American assassin fights to protect his land and his people, he will ignite the flames of a young nation’s revolution.
Assassin’s Creed(R) III takes you back to the American Revolutionary War, but not the one you’ve read about in history books...
As a Native American assassin, eliminate your enemies with guns, bows, tomahawks, and more!
From bustling city streets to chaotic battlefields, play a critical role in the most legendary events of the American Revolution including the Battle of Bunker Hill and Great Fire of New York.
Experience the truth behind the most gruesome war in history: the American Revolution.
Introducing the Ubisoft-AnvilNext game engine, stunning new technology that will revolutionize gaming with powerful graphics, lifelike animations, immersive combat, and advanced physics.
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows Vista(R) (SP2) / Windows(R) 7 (SP1) / Windows(R) 8
Processor: 2.60 GHz Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo E8200 or 2.60 GHz AMD Athlon(TM) II X4 620
Memory: 2 GB
Graphics: 512 MB DirectX(R) 10—compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)*
DirectX(R): 10
Hard Drive: 17 GB
Sound: DirectX 10—compliant (5.1 surround sound recommended)
Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection
Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
AMD Radeon(TM) HD 4850 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series
NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) 8800 GT / 9 / 200 / 400 / 500 / 600 series
Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website.
Requires a
Recommended:
OS: Windows Vista(R) (SP2) / Windows(R) 7 (SP1) / Windows(R) 8
Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad Q9400 or 3.00 GHz AMD Phenom(TM) II X4 940
Memory: 4 GB
Graphics: 1024 MB DirectX(R) 10—compliant with Shader Model 5.0 or higher (see supported list)*
DirectX(R): 10
Hard Drive: 17 GB
Sound: DirectX 10–compliant (5.1 surround sound recommended)
Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection
Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
AMD Radeon(TM) HD 4850 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series
NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) 8800 GT / 9 / 200 / 400 / 500 / 600 series
Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website.
Requires a
Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Uplay, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
34.3 hrs on record
This game gets a lot of hate. Personally I loved it, the game, and the main character, Connor, is a really deep character.The reason why this game gets hate is the super slow tutorial part, that lasts the first 5 hours. Once you get past that, the game becomes really fluid and fun. Don't believe anything other reviewers say, make your own opinions.Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Was this review helpful?
125.9 hrs on record
Tolerably flawed Assassin's Creed III plays it's best card up front. As the game opens, it's 1754 and we find ourselves at the Theatre Royale, and in the shoes of Haytham Edward Kenway, a debonair killer hailing from London. He's here on a mission to assassinate some poor fellow, and while the premise is certainly commonplace for the franchise, it's the setting that differentiates it. The theatre is packed, and the atmosphere is perfect.This is how Assassin's Creed III opens, and for the first hour or so, Kenway's exploits were entertaining, until a sudden plot twist jumps the story forward five years and changes to a new protagonist.Most of the game is spent as Ratohnhaké:ton, a Mohawk boy who seeks to avenge the death of his mother during an attack on his village when he was five years old. Ratohnhaké:ton's encounters with the last Assassin in the colonies are humorous, and serve as good fun to break up the serious tone of most of his life thus far. Ratohnhaké:ton's character is often criticised as bland, and it is clear to see where this is coming from. The character himself is not bland, but his single-minded aggression and determination hold back the story from having any sort of variety. Other characters, however, are genuinely dull, such as the interpretations of historical figures like George Washington and Samuel Adams.The storytelling has some major issues, largely to do with the developers trying to ensure that Ratohnhaké:ton plays a major role in every famous event in the American Revolution. It's a novelty at best, and doesn't add anything to the overall experience. DespiteThe gameplay deviates from previous games with completely redefined free-running and combat systems. The former is absolutely an improvement on the dated navigation of the past, but the combat is two-dimensional and lacks depth.Stealth is still non-existent—with no dedicated crouch button, the most strategy one can hope to achieve is hiding behind corners or in bushes and hoping some poor bugger walks past you.From a technical point of view, Assassin's Creed III is undeniably unimpressive, with random glitches such as clipping issues with horses and ugly character models, though the main characters are graphically well-realised. The art style is beautiful despite these limitations, from the lavish Georgian interiors of colonial buildings to the muddy, dirty streets of New York to the wild expanses of the Frontier.Assassin's Creed III is rife with poor design decisions, with the user interface feeling clunky at times. Long-distance travel is often required for the main campaign, and the way horses work in this game is both annoying and inconvenient. Much of the minor deviation from previous games seems to be for the worse, though the game has some improvements.After the credits roll, Ratohnhaké:ton still has many side activities to embark on, such as naval missions, collecting items throughout the open-world and an entire economy of trading and crafting. The “Peg Leg” missions in particular are very engaging, and I found them to be the most enjoyable of the entire game.Overall, I found Assassin's Creed III to be enjoyable, and while it has it's issues—sometimes major—it brings enough fresh concepts to the table to remain relevant .
Was this review helpful?
31.7 hrs on record
Assassin's Creed III features the silliest and most self-defeating mission design in the the series' history, and it's a huge shame. When it isn't directly hamstrung by constrained mission areas, flakey AI, and imprecise movement, it manages to steer you into the path of these flaws anyway with optional objectives that encourage you to game the system - and Assassin's Creed III's systems do not hold up well to gaming. When full sync bonuses were introduced in Brotherhood, they were designed to encourage creative use of the tools at your disposal. Here they more often tamp down your options, exposing the emptiness of the game underneath.There's a lot more to an Assassin's Creed game than its missions, but the fifth in the series drops the ball with such regularity that it resonates through the entire experience. A pervasive sense of frustration is the snare drum that accompanies Assassin's Creed III on its march through the American revolution. You undertake that march - for the most part - as Connor, a young assassin with a British father and a Native American mother. Connor's quest to negotiate a future for his people against the backdrop of revolutionary war is well written and often well acted. The game's treatment of issues of race, class, democracy and empire even manages to be insightful.Characterisation is strong. Connor will get some flak simply for not being Ezio, but he comes into his own in the second half of the game. Assassin's Creed III has a cracking villain, too, in a senior British Templar that the writers seem to like more than they do their ostensible lead. The game suffers for a lack of female characters - the only real exception being Connor's mother, who after a brief period of activity retreats from the stage to usher in the series' next male protagonist.Puppeteer-style controls are gone, replaced with traditional keybindings: interact, attack, secondary weapon and so on. The verisimilitude suggested by the old arms, legs and head system has been lost, but the new way is clearer and for the most part it's a worthy change.Counter-riposte combos are still the dominating force in combat, but what exactly constitutes a riposte has been diversified: firing lines mean grabbing an enemy to use as a shield, and heavy foes are better responded to with quick, aggressive jabs at their defences than waiting for them to attack. No more Ezio-style multi-man murder sprees spring from a single tap of the attack button. The game looks substantially better on PC but otherwise this is an underwhelming port. Keyboard and mouse controls can't be rebound and feel like an afterthought.The root of my issue with Assassin's Creed III is this: that for as much
as it provides, the amount that it actually allows you to do feels thinner than ever. A vast amount of its content can be reduced to 'get from A to B and push a button', and stealth rarely strays from minigame territory. Assassin's Creed III's basic mechanics fare much better in multiplayer, where human opponents - or allies, in the co-op Wolfpack assassination challenges - provide the depth and dynamism that the single-player game lacks. The other area where the game excels comes entirely from left field: naval combat.Connor moonlights as a privateer captain in a series of optional sea missions that thread in and out of the main plot. During these you take the helm of an Assassin frigate, barking orders at your men and steering your warship into broadsides and boarding actions. It's absolutely spectacular - weather and ocean effects create a phenomenal sense of place, and control is just arcadey enough to be exciting while retaining the heft associated with 18th century naval warfare. Assassin's Creed III rises above mediocrity by virtue of its ambition, its writing, and the set-piece moments where its best ideas form ranks and push. It's the sequel that proves that a revolutionary rethink is needed, but not the sequel that pulls it off.
Was this review helpful?
24.4 hrs on record
Assassin's Creed III - CompletedAnother Assassin's Creed game completed. Though the game was still enjoyable, there was something that didn't quite feel right about this. Maybe it was the fact that a quarter of the way through you swap playing who you think is the main character and move onto someone new, I'm not sure. There didn't seem to have that sneaky assassin's feel that the other games gave you either. Very little need to go running across roof tops or hiding in back alleys.The actual game play is all the same as the previous, probably a little bit easier to be honest. I actually managed to get right up until Chapter 10 with the original weapons you get from the start without having to upgrade. There is no real need to craft anything if you just want to complete the story, you can complete all the chapters with the bare minimum effort being put in. The length of the game is very good, I only finished the main story and this took me twenty four hours. My actual completion rate is about 30% according to the statistics page, so you can probably ramp up about fifty hours of game play in total if you wanted to do all the side missions and challenges. Graphics wise, looks really nice. Playing it on my big screen TV with the Xbox controller really shows off the power that PC gaming has over consoles. This is in no way a bad game, it's just not as good as the previous titles in the series in my opinion. I would still recommend this game for anyone who classes them selves as a gamer at heart especially for the price that it's at now, even when not on sale, you are getting a bargain at ?14,99.More reviews at -
Was this review helpful?
23.6 hrs on record
Assassin’s Creed(R) III is the fifth major installment in the long-running Assassin's Creed series developed by Ubisoft. The original game had you play as Altair, an Assassin during the Crusades, while the other titles had you playing as Ezio, an Italian Assassin during the Renaissance. After four previous games, Assassin’s Creed(R) III had for the most part, the game fulfills these expectations (despite disappointing on other fronts).In this game, you play as Connor, a Native American Assassin born during the American R after a lengthy introduction sequence in which you play as Haytham Kenway, Connor's father (who is easily one of the major highlights of the game), the player gets to experience the early stages of Connor's childhood and experience what puts him on the path of joining the fabled Assassins. This game has a very slow opening which takes around 5 hours, however I would argue that this is necessary due to the epic sc however, impatient players or those wanting to get straight into the action might want to reconsider.Due to Connor's Native American ancestry, there are a number of unique traits you can use, namely that of hunting, tree climbing and other variations of activies used in previous titles. The ability to free run through the trees is a very welcome addition to the series, and scaling large trees and natural obstacles feels almost as fluid as navigating the rooftops. The addition of a rather complicated hunting mechanic (which involves setting bait and traps as well as skillful use of bow and arrow) is interesting but feels rather unnecessary to the rest of the game, as the game rarely offers incentives for hunting out various forms of wildlife. I also found the quicktime event used when encountering certain animals (wolves, elk) to be rather silly and didn't really mesh with the rest of the game. In addition to those skills, Connor also has a tomahawk (a large axe-thingy) and a rope dart, which he can use to damage enemies as well as stringing up enemies from trees. This varies the already simplistic combat to a minor degree and allows for some entertaining situations. Just like previous games, you also have a gun and typical sword which you can both use in open combat.One of the best additions to Assassin’s Creed(R) III is the n in this mode, Connor undertakes a variety of missions using his own sea faring vessel dubbed 'The Aquila'. Naval combat is extremely fun due to the varied offensive techniques such as precision guns, heavy mortars and chain shots, all of which you can use to take down enemy ships and forts. The reason this mode is so fun is because it's rarely used in any other game to date, and is one of the few innovative features displayed in this game.Whilst the majority of Assassin’s Creed(R) III is up to the standard of the other titles, it is worth mentioning the several severe faults that I felt detracted from the overall experience. Firstly, the 'mission constraints'; these are a series of optional objectives attached to each story mission that give you the option of increased synchronisation within the Animus. My issues with these constraints is that they actively punish the player for trying to complete, or made the mission extremely irritating in general. These objectives simply pushed the player to the point of inconvenience, and I consistently felt as if they were tacked on to each mission rather than challenging the player due to the ridiculous nature of the tasks. My second issue with the game was the overall story and the character progression of the protagonist C as in the narrative lacked the motivation and compelling nature found in previous titles, and Connor was actually a severely bland character to play as. The narrative starts off rather epically, until you start playing as Connor and achieving virtually nothing over the course of the game. He was sent from place to place, completing tasks that seemed to have no relation to one another and often just for the sake of throwing in some big, flashy historical moment. By the end of the game, I felt as if all I had achieved was going to a bunch of random locations and killing some British officer simply because the game wanted me to. Aside from the standout performance exhibited in the character of Haytham Kenway, there were hardly any moments where I was overly impressed by the characterisation. Connor is a bland and uninteresting character, whose motives are ambigous and murky, and who I could never truly connect with. Not to mention that the ending for both Connor and Desmond is astonishingly lazy and is one of the worst endings to a AAA title I have ever experienced. Overall, Assassin’s Creed(R) III is a solid entry in the franchie but not the ground breaking step forward I was expecting. All the standard trademarks of the series, and fans of the series such as myself will undoubtedly have a good time with this despite its flaws. Its worth noting that the lacklustre story and frustrating game design will frustrate some players and occassionally feels like a step-backwards from previous titles. However, this is a still a fairly enjoyable game and I couldn't help but enjoy myself for most of it. 7.5 / 10
Was this review helpful?
79.9 hrs on record
A polarizing entry in the AC universe - this one barely scrapes through as a recommendation.The yearly release schedule is showing an ever-increasing degradation of quality. AC3 is a rushed product with several bugs, spelling and grammar mistakes, and a seeming downgrade of combat mechanics from previous AC games that lends itself more to frustration than challenge. New players will likely be overwhelmed by feature-creep pop-ups with no clear explanation of where to go or what to do.The main storyline is overshadowed by the protagonist Connor: a self-centred, self-righteous, indignant ignoramus. Not the most empathetic of characters and irritating for the most part. The collection quests are mostly a time sink which add little to the game. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I couldn't explore the crafting system due to lack of instruction, buggy controls and a terrible interface, so I was forced to use Cheat Engine to earn cash.For all its faults, the naval excursions saved this game. Ship battles are excellently executed and have kept me invested in the series and looking forward to playing Black Flag.Surprisingly, The Tyranny of King Washington DLC outshines the main game, introducing three new abilities which - without giving anything away - are worth playing it for.- Skinny from the Fat B*stard
Was this review helpful?
3.4 hrs on record
keep calm and WHERE IS CHARLES LEE?!
Was this review helpful?
3.6 hrs on record
Roughly 2 hours into the game. Rescued some natives.
Saved a patriot.
Killed dozens, nay hundreds of redcoats with unbridled badassery.
Discussed the finer points of banging older women with Benjamin Franklin. 10/10
Was this review helpful?
41.7 hrs on record
I was unsure to rate this up or down to be honest i would rather stayed neutral on this one,in this one they surely went quite a bit more overboard with the optional quest also some of them only showup after you've failed them forcing you to go to the start menu just to see which optional quest are active. beside that new money management system to earn some extra money (like buying shops previously) is now replaced with some overly difficult and incredibly time consuming trade system that will most likely loose you some money before you figure out how to earn some with it (sell your own furs, works best ps: beavers & bears) also assassins you hire are predetermined and never wear assassins clothing :\ also you start out having all your skills practically but you still go through training that will train you in the art of everything while you learn nothing -.-beside that you have your list of glitches (quest characters stopping to move, RANDOM guard chases! (like wtf really?)), anyway there are more but ill let you have the fun of discovering them.More negative points: Bad weapons switch menu (slow), refusing to exit a map causes you to reload your current map (like wth), game can crash now and then , some enemies your not allowed to counter or even punch (2 of them in the whole game and they require you to go close to a barrel and throw em in to one of em over and over...), hard to spot wanted posters (like some of them are half inside of the wall), no hiding in bushes while being seen( like literrally you cant crouch, he just wont crouch...), ultimate &d***& moments where the cutscene is going kill someone you dont really want dead so the cutscene forces you to press a button so you feel responsible... to much to keep going... ps: (very long prologue, your custome is not being used in most cutscenes)Some positve points: Tomahawk (pretty fun), Assassins (even though not best version, still better then not having them like in 4), Boat euh i mean ship (diff from as4 but pretty nice its own way), nice story (but then again thats one of the strong points of as, atleast if you can follow x), op bow~ (like who needs gun), build your own community (sort off)Hints: - in the trade system craft your &special items& it has weapons you can use and pouches ( even if you dont really use it this part is quite useful)- collect the pigleg trinkets (included fun extra levels and a sweet reward)- in homestead interact with your people they unlock more homestead missions which unlocks more recipes- dont sell your stuff to a general store (unless for hunter guild objective (doesnt work trough trade :/ ))- Upgrade your ship (it will be necessarily in future missions (both main and side))PS: either way if you're an assassins creed fan its quite worth it to play, if you're new then dont start with this one (i'd suggest 2 or 1).
Was this review helpful?
76.2 hrs on record
i've mixed feelings about this game. although i played the hell out of it, most of the times i saw myself struggling. sometimes because of myself, but overall the controls are a bit broken. the story for me is unimpressive, but the length and the amount of things to collect, makes the games worth your money (but the rewards you get for collecting them are worthless).It's the weakest in the series no doubt, if you're into to the series i recommend just plot wise. but if you're a newcommer try the first ones first.
Was this review helpful?
4.6 hrs on record
One of the best Assassin's Creed game in the series. This game will bring an exciting experience to your monitor with hours
of amazing gameplay. If you enjoy the game so much there are DLC story missions, that are not a part of the actual story, that bring more hours of gameplay right to your feet! This game is recommended to all that have enjoyed the AC series so far.
Was this review helpful?
52.0 hrs on record
Game works fine and plays fine. It's quite different if to compare with AC Revelations and if to be honest, Revelations was better in my opinion. But AC3 is still playable and fun can be had for... Quite a while. Connor is stupid though.
Was this review helpful?
29.1 hrs on record
An amazing game that you can really tell took a while to make, I wasted a good 30 hours on beating this, and I can tell you that it's worth the cost. You get to play as multiple characters through out the game and all of the perspectives are unique.Graphics - 7/10Gameplay - 8/10Story - 9/10Sidenote: I did buy this when it was on sale for $5 (around EUR4)
Was this review helpful?
18.6 hrs on record
This game made me feel physical pain.It's so boring. Takes really long time to even get started. Seven hours before you even become an assassin.- 90% of the gameplay was: Press B to skip cutscene -& Walk(!) two metres with someone -& Press B to activate next cutscene -& Press B to skip cutscene -& repeat from phase one.- AI is a cheating little scumbag with rubber band guards, who are like &Oh running away, eh. Just. Let. Me. Stab. You. In. The. Back. Quickly.& and heavy guards, who are like &Having a good streak. Let me just headbutt you on the ground and punch you no matter how hard youre blocking, fathermocker!&- You remember those bards from AC2. They're gone, replaced with orphans. Unfortunately, like with all children in video games, you can't crack their skulls with a tomahawk, drink their blood and ???? the remains.- Connor is suprisingly ok with Washington slaughtering his people. Even ends up winning the whole(!) American civil war for him. Because America, F*** yeah!
Was this review helpful?
23.4 hrs on record
It seems like everything I liked about the AC series got scrapped in favor of mechanics that feel more like chores than gameplay.
Was this review helpful?
6.2 hrs on record
This is a great game for everyone. Someone who likes stealthy approaches use the hidden blade, like just killing everyone use a sword and gun. Out of all the Assassin's Creeds this is my favorite because of one word......guns. The storyline is great gameplay is awesome and you can pet the animals, i mean how cool
is that? Also has good gra[phics. This game gets a 91/100 in my book.
Was this review helpful?
18.6 hrs on record
Yeah I know, there's a big blue symbol saying I recommend this game but that comes with quite a few caveats.If you like difficult combat, don't buy this gameIf you like a story that's easy to follow, don't buy this gameIf you like historical accuracy, don't buy this gameIf you like a main character with &charisma& eg. Ezio or Edward, don't buy this gameIf you can't stand Desmond Miles, don't buy this gameIf you can't tolerate bugs and egregious examples of bad game design, don't buy this gameAssassin's Creed III is not a good game, let me make that clear. I'm recommending it because to me it is one of those games where the concept of the game is great but it is crippled by incompetent devs and ????ty design. Sure, it may sound like a great idea for a game to be set in the American Revolution and have a cast of characters such as George Washington, Sam Adams, Paul Revere etc. and to take place in famous battles such as Bunker Hill and Monmouth. That is until you realise that the characters are one dimensional caricatures and the battles are scripted sequences. The story of the main game (not that present day Desmond in the Animus ????????) follows two main protagonists, Haytham and Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor for short). The first two sequences of the game have you play as Haytham as he travels to America in search of something. During his adventures he forms a relationship with a native woman by the name of Kaniehtí:io. Together they have a child, that child is Connor. Also while on his adventures Haytham befriends Charles Lee who is relevant ot the plot.After a plot twist that anyone with half a brain should've seen coming miles away the game has you play as Connor through his childhood. At one point he encounters Charles Lee on the way to burn his village and says that one day he will find him. Connor returns to the village to find it burning and his mother trapped under some wood and about to burn to death. A few years later Connor is asked to seek out the Assassin's and encounters an old man named Achilles who trains him over a few years.After the training is over Connor gets that tneat looking outfit and ends up going on a revenge quest against Charles Lee and helping the Sons of Liberty along the way.I'd just like to point out that the game only really starts at Sequence 6 so there is essentially 5-6 hours of tutorial.A lot of the hate for this game tends to come from the protagonist Connor, people seem to find him humourless, shortspoken, tempramental and kinda standoffish at points. I think this works in his favour as it seems that he is one of the more realistic and believble characters in this story.The gameplay in this game is pretty much the standard AC gameplay but with a few tweaks to make it work in the setting such as an aiming mode for guns and the bow or the use as a tomohawk as the ain weapon instead of the swords. The combat in this game is definitely the best out of all the AC games, it's still ridiculously easy but is a lot less reliant on counter spamming and has enemies that require more tactics than 'Press X to Kill'. There are also a ridiculous amount of combat animations that also make it look great.The visuals are great even on the lowest settings as I played them, the frontier looks beautiful and the cities do feel alive. Only gripe with them is the draw distance in the cities (Boston especially) can be pretty low.In conclusion. Even though I said it isn't a good game I am recommending it because I see the potential of a truly great game here if it was made by competent developers. It's worth picking up on sale but be warned, as with any title uPlay is required.
Was this review helpful?
1.6 hrs on record
This game teaches me how to get get passed all Justin Biebers body guards and to assassinate Justin Bieber.
Was this review helpful?
3.7 hrs on record
WHERE IS CHARLES LEE???????
Was this review helpful?
92.5 hrs on record
Would recommend.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese
Portuguese-Brazil
Traditional Chinese
Title: Assassin’s Creed(R) III
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 21 Nov, 2012
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Assassin's Creed 3 Standard Edition
Assassin's Creed 3 Deluxe Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 刺客信条叛变康纳 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信