求Noise -the voice of americasnow-

Chengdu Xiling Snow Mountain, Jiuzhaigou, Munigou Tour - Sichuan, China Youth Travel Service
Jiuzhaigou, Jiuzhaigou travel, weather, Jiuzhaigou, Sichuan China Youth Travel Service
[Self-Tour Guide, Sichuan]
[Current Recommended tourist attractions in Sichuan]
Paradise on earth - Jiuzhaigou
Jiuzhaigou is located in the northwest of Sichuan Aba Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture, Jiuzhaigou County, located in the southern section of Ga Thurner Minshan Mountains northern foot peak, is the source of the Yangtze River Jialing a Zhigou,
m above sea level.
Jiuzhaigou available all year round tourism, still the best tour to Jiuzhaigou autumn season ......
Jiuzhaigou scenic spots: tree is groove (A. Mizoguchi B. Heye Walled C. Bonsai Beach D. Reed E. Ssangyong Hoi Hoi Hoi) F. Sparks
Jiuzhaigou Attractions: Japan will ditch (A Snow Day Snow Day Long Long Falls B group C. Jing-hai hai D. Pearl Beach Pearl Beach Waterfall E.)
Jiuzhaigou Attractions: Zechawagou (A. and down season, the sea B. Wucaiche C. Chang-Hai)
Jiuzhaigou tourist routes (travel agencies issued a day regiment)
Features: This line is particularly suitable Jiuzhaigou business travel, relatively tense time, those who fly into the Jiuzhaigou just 45 minutes, compared to 9 hours by car so need to be relaxed, but the costs are much higher ...
Features: This line remains the first choice for many tourists Jiuzhaigou, although the road is hard enough, but the scenery along the way Minjiang River is definitely a very good compensation, other prices affordable ...
Chengdu Xiling Snow Mountain, Jiuzhaigou, Munigou Tour
More Travels
East Jiuzhai, interpret fairy tale - Chengdu Xiling Snow Mountain, Jiuzhaigou, Munigou Tour
03/2/7 (year 7): Qingyang Gong --- --- Sichuan Opera Face Wen Shuyuan show early in the morning, at six in the morning, still dark, dark days, the next a continuous drizzle, I rushed to the umbrella banner by herself the airport went.
Although the wet clothes, and shoes are wet, but I do not have to worry about this, but more and more excited.
Because today I'm going to Sichuan tourism, an hour or two later, I think you can reach Chengdu, heart particular excitement.
Feet, getting faster and faster pace, anxious to fly immediately passed.
Came to the airport, my good friend Hsuan Tsai has come, he usually has Lanlansansan actually earlier than I can really surprised me!
J may be due to the 911 events and the reasons for Spring Festival travel season, airport security management is very strict, my luggage checked again to inside and out, very awkward position.
Before finally boarded the plane, do not laugh at me, and this is the first time I ride the Boeing 777, the aircraft can be compared with previous large Shanghao ride it several times.
There are 10 seats in a row, but the back of each seat has a mini-TV, very comfortable.
Sichuan Airlines flight attendants, but I was flattered, and are all pout, like zombies, like a little smile at all.
Fortunately, the film is also playing well, therefore, the time blink of an eye went to the Chengdu Shuangliu the airport.
Baiyun Airport, the airport than the beautiful, more modern.
Therefore, the Guangzhou municipal government is building the new airport is very necessary.
Out of the airport, the thing that catches my eye is that two large panda sculptures, like a very lovable.
At this time, that I suddenly realize, Sichuan not only has a fairy-tale landscapes and unique Ba-Shu culture, but also has unique in the world of rare animals - Panda.
No wonder, to tourism and foreign tourists flocked to Sichuan.
In the tour, led by Cui Rong and DING, we boarded the coach and officially began our journey in Sichuan.
Looking at the pastoral scenery along the way, watching the turbulent head downtown, feeling very fresh.
About half an hour, we are entering a known as the &land of abundance,& said - Chengdu.
Chengdu, although not too many high-rise buildings, the building nor how magnificent, but the road construction here is still good.
3 inner ring road around the city from the inside out to form concentric circles, are distributed in an orderly manner, so the traffic here is very smooth and convenient.
In Chengdu, I found a few special things.
First, the shops, restaurants, hotels, many of the names have a &Rong&, it may be known as Chengdu, Chengdu's sake bar.
Second, many stores have automatic mahjong sets to sell, listen to tour guide, said Ding, Chengdu people's pace of life slow, leisurely, people are very much in love mahjong playing, and tea.
So, third, the streets of Chengdu, you will see a lot of different characteristics, different grades of tea.
Wen Shuyuan Today we are the first to visit a place.
Many people might guess, is dedicated to Manjusri of Wenshu Yuan.
In actual fact, it is with the Manjusri Bodhisattva, and there is not much relationship.
As for the origin of the name, I listened Xiaoding finish later, I forgot.
But here, with the Tripitaka somewhat relations, said Tripitaka is here passed away, and a hospital to save his skull, I heard that the shape is different, very special, so we all believe that this is a wise man's sake bar.
Bai Guo Bodhisattva, I told Hsuan Tsai, looked around, go visit the backyard away.
There is an old open-air teahouses.
People sat around in small groups bamboo chair wooden desk before carrying his unique Gaiwan Cha tools, products of tea and a quiet, laughing, no better leisure.
In ancient times, &cooking wine Heroes&, today the &tea to talk about current affairs,& Good leisure ah!
Suddenly a foreigner in dark glasses, picked up a bowl of tea, try the two, frowned and looked very funny!
Unfortunately, I have to hurry, otherwise I would also like to sit for a while, taste in the end what it's like Ye Hao.
Left Wenshu Yuan, and we went for lunch.
Sichuan is one of China's four famous dish to spicy-based.
What is Ma Po Tofu, Kung Pao chicken, twice-cooked pork, rice crust meat, Fuqi feipian, Dengying beef ... ... name of the dish are ringing.
I always do not like spicy food, but the Romans do, not to mention the first time I ate it Sichuan, I have the mentality of holding a trial while wipe their sweat while drinking water, sharpen your love to eat, sharpen your hand can not stop, but also Tonight must be clamoring to eat hotpot, so an appointment a few of the group tonight to eat hot pot of.
After lunch, tour guides took us to the taste of Sichuan tea.
I would not be a tea.
Tea culture is very particular about manners, not only tea and tea sets are different, and the brewing process is very complex.
Wash pot, wash tea, pouring, etc. Then a process is one, and then coupled with a very elegant name, such as &Mountain and Flowing Water&, &Han Xin point,& etc., is indeed a pleasure.
However, for the modern world, a cup of tea to be less complex, would be too cumbersome.
Drink tea later, we went to visit the Holy Land of Taoism - Qingyang Gong.
I Hsuan Tsai, that it is not interested in Baiguo Taibaijinxing seen Qingyang statue after the Si Xiali walk.
In this quiet sacred place, mahjong playing, tea is also a lot of people.
We are experiencing a world outside the Gaoren destined, he invented a circular chess.
Very interesting, the old man Qingxin few desires, not seeking money, but only to sub-tropical climate, the purpose of this vice chess but can spread it out, and if there are friends to play chess he won, he would have donated, on a Chess with as souvenirs.
And he also displayed some of his newspaper interviewed news, as well as a draw after Xie Jun of the photo and so on.
Left Qingyang Gong, and we went to the hotel directions.
An Rong Hotel Chengdu, we live here in this place.
Three-star hotel is fairly good.
And we live in a room is better, one-bedroom, two televisions, two separate toilet, at least, do not fight the morning toilet. 哈哈!
After a little rest, we went to dinner the hotel.
Because tonight to catch a look at Sichuan Opera Face Show.
This is the highlight of today must not miss!
Known as the &Tianfu wonderful work& of the Sichuan Opera, is that you understand the cultures in Sichuan choice.
We had the go is called &Shu Feng Ya-yun& in a theater.
It is located in Qingyang Gong Taoist Holy Land next to the ancient buildings, city cultural park, is a century-old classic West Sichuan Liyuan.
In the two-hour performance, you can enjoy first-class erhu, qin solo, lively joy to hear the gongs and drums and percussion Qingxin musical arts and music, most people look forward to the show is &Flame&, &Face &,& puppet stunt &,& Rolling light, &Haoxiliantai, you must be applauded for the superb skills in stroke the table.
You try to imagine a face change every half a second consecutive variable 78 kinds of different faces and means neat, amazing!
Even worse is that puppets can Eruption, face changing, simply could not imagine!
Able to control a puppet, showing emotions have been simple, and to do some difficult actions, such as: turn a handkerchief, defloration, the waist was even harder, but also Eruption, face changing, then the more difficult.
No wonder Andy would also like to study with a teacher, and sadly it only passing on skills in the door and not inside the transmission, the only male-rather than pass a woman.
Good play is the one pick, one Taiwan, finale &Rolling Light& is a Sichuan Opera clowning of the classic.
That is a henpecked husband, was his wife brutalized, head forward to make things difficult for a lamp to make a lot of action.
Witty dialogue, humor, people convulsed with laughter, while the performers superb stunt it makes stunned, amazed.
We have the opportunity to Chengdu, then remember that we must look at ah.
Out of the pear orchard, and cultural parks, or had so much fun.
Because it is Chinese New Year, parks, everywhere decorated ahead.
Back to the hotel, we went to a nearby food stalls to eat hotpot.
Since I was the first time to eat hotpot, I am afraid he can not stand, so a mandarin duck hot pot, a few bullfrogs and some side dishes.
Hot pot soup is a crimson crimson, and looked knew very spicy, perhaps because fresh spicy, but that Bullfrog is more sweet and very tasty.
I was like a dish, a cola to eat, it is interesting that my whole body sweat straight to take the head, forehead, hair roots all wet, but my body feel cold, constantly trembling, probably at night the reasons for cold bar.
But be able to eat this delicious dinner Dayton, take some of sweat was worth it, I would now like to up it in drool.
03/2/8 (year 8): Xiling Snow Mountain quoted a poem by Du Fu's &window containing Xiling Snow Chiaki, the door parked at Soochow Wanli ship&, allowing Xiling Snow Mountain known in the world.
It is located in Dayi County, Chengdu, from Chengdu, probably three or four hours by car, so we got to get up at six today, in order to save even more time is to stay in the ski resort.
The purpose of this came to Sichuan, in addition to a glimpse beyond the picturesque Jiuzhaigou, but also the snow, so I would feel very happy.
Along the way, most of the tour members were asleep, and I'm no exception Hsuan Tsai simply Tuo Lexie, lying in the last row of seats and went to see the Duke.
Unconsciously, we have to the ski rope mouth, but fortunately today's tourists are not too quickly that we went to sit cable car up the hill.
From the cable car, I look down under their feet the scenery, the mountainside are the vast expanse of whiteness of the snow, but here the trees are bare, and do not see any ice hanging, not very good looking, but a bit desolate, but also to listen to tour guide said, relatively large moon Tsubogami fog today, not suitable for tourism, so although this is my first time to see snow, but the heart always felt something missing, a little wonder!
Come to ski, look around, trees, or the same bare, feet of snow is Yingying, no less imagination loose, it should be ice than snow, so the ground is very slippery to walk must be very careful, a moment's inattention you will fall to the ground, out of quite embarrassed.
However, rich entertainment here, there is skiing, snow motorcycle, snow flying saucer, snake ski cars, hanging cables, hot-air balloon and so on.
We just know two boys & girls of the group (Xiao-xin, and Xiaolin) together sightseeing.
We do not rent skis skiing, because it takes too much time to learn skiing, so we start to climb slide everywhere camera play, the clothes are confused damp, and a good time, swept away with that sort of puzzled feeling.
Tired, we sat on the floor eating dry food, drinking natural frozen drinks, a good mood at ease!
As we sat in the ice on the floor, buttocks cold, so we had to take off the gloves used to Dianzhe sit.
Goes &up the hill easily down hard,& I think the glide path even more difficult, simply serious difficulties, not to mention I was wearing sneakers, either slide rugged, I will simply lying on the slide on a slide down, more exciting.
Finally, we return to playgrounds, Hsuan Tsai, clamoring to play snow motorcycle, 100 yuan / 15 minutes, I think it was expensive, so we do not have three to play, stood waiting for him.
Because the wheel sets of the tracks, looks a bit bulky, you can drive a little bit difficult, but at a certain speed after the speed really have a sense of thrilled!
The more open-Hsuan Tsai, the faster the car dangling, I really worried that he threw car to go.
Next, we play with cars and snow snake ski flying saucer.
While these two projects are on the slide down from the chute, but do not feel the same.
The former is sitting in a ski sequence to 78 individuals on board, like roller coaster, from the slide down the chute, you must firmly grasp the hand rails, otherwise the process down, you could easily be thrown to go and the body can shake to and fro, very fun, the latter is a person lying in the rubber tire, and with the Shengkun good, from the chute to push down on, due to slide very smoothly, and I weight, I to be left on the thrown, watching the sky, saw dizzy, body completely changed direction, now is the direction to head after I slide down and I had to hold your breath, close your eyes, and my heart it wants to reach quick prayer.
To stop, I already overturned legs, find any.
The most exciting is the hanging cables, For Wei Gao for me is simply a challenge.
Cable length is not very far, but due to heavy fog, visibility is not more than 10 meters, so afraid in front of obstacles, and if the person in front of stopped halfway down, I am not a crash can not be.
Put on their combat gear, hanging hook, standing high on stage, I have become soft feet, and afraid to jump, suddenly was behind a push, body rapidly forging ahead and go on living in the air, and I feel rather calm Unfortunately, due to fog large, can not see anything but to quietly suspended in the past.
Down the cable, we have set the time or less.
However, Xiao-xin has not thoroughly enjoyed themselves, and said to go horse riding.
As a result, Hsuan Tsai will accompany her to go horse riding, walking down on me and Xiaolin.
Hsuan Tsai, riding up from the back, I also ride a bit by the way, sitting with my butt really hurts.
When we sat down when the cable car, we have already late, I had to send text messages to guide小崔and ask them to wait for a while, and my heart is really very sorry.
Back to Chengdu, after dinner until 7:00 or so, we intend to teach you the most lively pedestrian street in Chengdu - Chunxi Road.
We take a bus to go, on board conductor, reminds me of the childhood scenes of car, the conductor walked cried out: &vote-rigging, vote-rigging&, such thankless work very hard, but remember the primary school time, some students of the essay, but are also written grew up as a car conductor, but now times have changed, and very few people are willing to do this work.
Along the way, through the Tianfu Square, the lights shining, people have gathered here in twos and threes, good fun.
We stop at the Wangfujing Department Store, there is very modern atmosphere.
High-rise buildings, colorful, M Hutchison, Ken Hutchison is no longer wonder, features food city more attractive.
Wangfujing Department Store next to Chunxi road by now.
Crossing the wall, on an artistic relief in the light of the irradiated eye-catching, streets are very clean, spacious, not as Guangzhou, Beijing Road, so many people on both sides of the store dazzling, everyone should be familiar with the brand and have made, and the streets From time to time some artistic sculptures, very European feel.
And here is a high-grade wedding photo studio, decoration is simply first-class layout, and even the shop lady is super beautiful, beauty, Sichuan La Meizi how can we not aspire to it, Xiao-xin, assuming they have repeatedly praised envy.
Across the road, there is a food street, mostly playing pot, the price is very cheap, we have found a company with barbecue stand and eat barbecue.
Points, some snacks, a dish of fried lake Luorou, although the taste very spicy, but Luorou thrilled, very good to eat.
03/2/9 (year 9): Li Bai's house - 6:00 am Tibetan style, alarm clock rang again.
Ate breakfast, today we have long and arduous journey officially began.
Because today we have a car almost every day, so a particularly tough, but also to climb altitude of 3,700 meters Cuckoo Hill, altitude sickness may occur, as well as the temperature compared to Chengdu will fall by almost 20 degrees, so their bodies said to be a very severe test.
Therefore, we waste no time, before the vehicle not to go to sleep on a mountain feel.
After a roughly three hours, dim between the car stopped.
Turns out that we came to Jiangyou City, tour guides took us to visit the hometown of Li Bai.
Li Bai, a romantic poet.
&The Moonlight before, suspected on the ground frost. I raise my eyes to the moon, bow their heads and think of home.& We should not have introduced me to a bar.
Here's a guide to us through the introduction of Li Bai's life, I have more understanding of Li Bai's.
Li Bai is a former alcoholic, and his love poems, love to drink.
Therefore, said Li Bai is because drunk, jumped into the water and went fishing for the moon.
This is love, he described the moon brightened up somewhat romantic meaning.
After visiting the hometown of Li Bai, we continue to hit the road.
Jiangyou out and started walking mountain, and along the way bumpy, bumpy, if run into debris on the trouble.
This is how we over the mountains from the foothills to the Peak went to the foothills, and plates of one another over a big mountain.
Under their feet is full of the abyss and extremely sinister.
Could be altitude sickness, I am a little earache, and wanted to sleep, drowse I fell asleep.
I do not know how long sleep, a little cold, I suddenly heard someone shout: &There is snow!& I hastened to open their eyes to see, the original ice of the mountains in some places.
The car started, &Wow, Wow& in a show called, for us Southerners, seeing this little bit of ice enough to make us excited about the.
As the cars go on, we see not just a little bit of ice, sometimes to see the frozen streams, the frozen waterfall, forming an ice mountain, our screams are also growing , and Wow!
Looking around us, in front of the mountain is vast expanse of whiteness, and good spectacular ah!
&Ice hang, you see, is the ice hanging,& I can not help but to cry out, and our screams even more crazy, the whole car is boiling, and everyone is yelling, I quickly come up with the murder of two cameras photos.
So beautiful!
Mother Nature will really dress myself up, it could not bear see his bare body, covered with a spotless white clothes, but this dress is so charming, it's appropriate to every inch of skin, every finger ( branch) are outlined be so fine.
We were front of the beautiful Snow White captured the hearts of the windows, slowly starting knot Ice, it seems to be Snow White, send us flowers, use this unique way to welcome our arrival.
To stop the car slowly, the original Here is a mountain azalea.
We get off to experience the vast expanse of whiteness world.
Although the weather was cold, but my heart warm.
The snow here is not very thick, but soft, and very comfortable.
Closer look at the ice hanging tree really admire nature's intricate work of nature, even the shape of the leaves are delicately carved manifest themselves, is indeed the master level.
Is one such running around, I have Chuanzhuo the atmosphere, some breathing difficult.
In the evening, we arrived in Jiuzhaigou County, for supper.
In this rural town, there is no tasty, but also some twice-cooked pork and the like.
However, hungry for a whole day, but also to travel long distances, first fill the stomach and then forget.
A restaurant in front of a small river down the river, the river's opposite is a big mountain, the river water level is not very high, but very clear and free of the feeling of a good rise in my heart, perhaps the vent, and I suddenly inexplicably shouted a cry, and echo everywhere in the valleys between the waves ... ... Tonight, we are living in Jiuzhaigou mouth, due to different standards of Staff Committee, the VIP group is four-star stay - Xingyu hotel, senior living group is a five-star guests - Jiuzhaigou International Hotel Fortunately, our participation is the senior VIP group, so these two days can enjoy five-star service.
Comfortable!
Hotel is surrounded by mountains, from outside to inside every place has a strong Tibetan and Qiang culture.
The hotel has a large Chinese Zodiac Art Plaza, the square stands a symbol of a distinctive Qiang towers, the square next to Jiuzhaigou Grand Theater is here tomorrow night, we watched Tibetan and Qiang ethnic song and dance show.
Into the hotel, the lobby of the luxury decoration, window grilles, murals, decorative, corridors are combination of Tibetan and Han culture, have our rare Tibetan gold rotation, Jing Zhuang and so on.
Came to the room, see here were meticulously designed, and even taking a bath with shower liquid, toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc., with a delicate hand-engraved pattern of a small box fitted up enough to see these subtle links here five-star service.
Having said that, I can not hard-sell, I am just says earnestly.
I am lying in bed quietly Shenzhelanyao, bathroom inside the bursts of outgoing Hsuan Tsai strange noise &comfortable, positive, good comfortable ah ....&
The evening, we went to look for assuming they are playing poker Xingyu hotel.
The night, Hsuan Tsai's phone ringing off the hook, Hao Fan!
While English Premier League, while Serie A, while the latest outbreak in Guangzhou, while a friend, the most funny is his girlfriend over playing time, assuming they Zhuangshennonggui, Jiaosheng squeamish in his mobile phone next to the soft-spoken, the Hsuan Tsai confused running around in circles, quickly ran into the toilet explained: &We do not what to do, just playing poker, they are more than 40-year-old aunt ... ...& one heard here, I Lie Kaizui, pointing to the front of this 20-year-old boys & girls, come, said: &Auntie?&, we can no longer bear it, lying in bed laughing, which erupted in even worse, you may have heard his girlfriend, Hsuan Tsai scared simply ran out of room to explain things, which can even bring us laugh were half to death, belly faster the smile is broken, for a long time can not be stopped ... ... and happy time fly by, we have to back to the hotel to rest.
However, has no car to play so late, and we had to walk back to the hotel.
Our hotel is not very far from here, probably 10 minutes away, but there is no street lamps along the way, dark one, is really not see five fingers reaching, and we walk in the barren hills and small roads, and no torch, really good fear!
Sky the rain, the road is only two of us, looked up and look up, around the mountain dark and the pressure in front of us, and if run into a stone rolling down from the hills, then trouble.
Mind flash burial, cottage king scene, so my heart not help playing the fibrillation, at the foot of the pace getting faster and faster.
The most angry is that we are almost to the hotel when the door behind him came a taxi, not knowing that he did not encounter bad luck to us or that we did not wait for his luck.
Bring celestial burial thing, I heard from the tour guides there.
Here I would like to share with you, but I was also hearsay, we listen to Bale.
Tibet has been an area that very mysterious place.
Personally, I think, why is it so mysterious it?
It may be everyone's &do not understand,& and that &do not understand,& including its language, its customs, its behavior there exists a certain lack of understanding.
Maybe we all share a number of ideas, values, there are differences, so we act on some of them find it really incredible.
For the &celestial burial& and &bow down&, I personally feel very much.
Sky burial is a very sacred Tibetan ceremony is a prestigious and powerful person after the death of a great respect for the ceremony.
Not every one can do the Tibetan people, he must be rich and powerful people can be held, is said to hold burial ceremonies will probably have to spend Liuqi Qian Yuan.
This poorer Tibetans living is very difficult to do.
Throughout the burial process lasted about one hour, full implementation by a Master.
The Master is not necessarily a monk (Lama), he is only engaged in burial such work, I heard that, his salary is high, but no girls will like him, that but he endured the greatest price.
First of all, the families of the dead body carried to the mountains of the Tian Zangtai, then, the Master began chanting release souls from purgatory, and then the Master first living digging down into the eyes of the dead, leaving relatives to commemorate, because they believe can help them to eye contact to communicate with the deceased, then start dismembered body is divided into the head and limbs, separately on the five pre-dug pit inside, and then a block from the limbs to torn muscles, and then a stone to grind the bones into a powder, then mixed with some ingredients rubbing into a pill granular, finally, raw from fireworks, the Eagle, vulture-like birds cited over, and then feed them to eat bones and muscles.
The whole process, families must be standing by to accompany the dead, but can not cry, maybe they think that this is a way leading to Paradise is a new begin.
&Bow down& is a very sacred Tibetan, very honorable religious practices.
In the eyes of every Tibetan, there will be a sacred yearning for a place, perhaps on behalf of their patron saint, perhaps on behalf of their respected Buddhist Tibetans ... ... every adult will be starting from home, step one prayed to North Korea a yearning for their own favorite place to kneel before in the past, but also a body of five vote, the head, elbows, feet elbows should be close to the ground to kneel before, absolutely can not have the slightest careless, as it indicated that they were the most pious sincerity of the Buddha.
So that the road would take about half a year's time.
Moreover, in order to express their sincerity has been prayed to go from here to Lhasa, Jiuzhaigou, which may be necessary to take seven or eight years time.
When they came back, their status, prestige and will thus increase, will be respected by all.
&Grab Toupa& is a relatively ancient Tibetan way of love.
If you fancy a girl, boy, he would grab her Toupa over, if the girl liked the young, she would catch up to go in person to recover, which means that they have the opportunity to develop, and if the girl does not like him, she returned the home, to bring the issue to tell older relatives and ask them to get back to the guy at home Toupa, which means that the pursuit of the young girl refused.
The &grab marriage& in this way should now be no bar.
Is probably the boy forcibly snatch away the girl at home, when生米煮成熟饭later, to the girl, her parents and brought to bride price.
Another way is, if the Tibetan girl, intermarriage with other ethnic boys, then boys must be three years later married the girl living in the home for the wife's mother working, then it may bring the girl back home.
Having said that about Tibetan customs, perhaps it was that cruel, perhaps it was hard to imagine that some of us may feel that brutal, but it can not be generalized, because, after all, the customs, beliefs, ideas, values, there are great differences, this is our on their &do not understand,& and &in different villages of Man&, we should respect them and understand them.
03/2/10 (early 10): Jiuzhaigou --- Tibetan and Qiang ethnic song and dance show we went to Jiuzhaigou in Sichuan's goal is therefore particularly excited mood today.
Ate breakfast, went to Hotel Plaza and saw the branches have been covered with snow, suddenly wake up, that our hotel last night way back from the Sung Woo, the next is not the rain, but snow, but unfortunately not aware of , hey, pity!
Jiuzhaigou came to the door, look around, mountains one after another filled with morning mist, clouds around the summit, as if into the situation like an immortal!
Suddenly something softly hit my face will not be rain, right?
I curiously looked up and saw a little bit of white Xixishushu small particles floating down from the sky, I excitedly exclaimed: &snow La!& I quickly shrugged their acceptance of the gift God gave me, but it is very Naughty, visible but intangible, just off the palm of your twinkling of an eye on the snow disappeared, it seems too look good in my hand looks just like the fall I stuck to my clothes.
I have carefully-ended in front of the original which was octagonal, good refinement, each valve is as if through divine craftsman carefully polished, crystal clear.
Under the snow the more slowly the greater our hearts is getting excited!
Under the bar, enjoy underground bar!
Jiuzhaigou, by definition, because there are nine Tibetan villages in the trench named.
92 was included in the World Natural Heritage, 97 years and accepted by the United Nations as &International Biosphere Reserve.&
Jiuzhaigou was the &Y&-shaped distribution, the upper left is Zechawagou, upper right is the day the ditch, just below a tree is ditch.
Each groove has different characteristics, Haizi, waterfalls, streams, numerous, there are a variety of rare animals and plants, known as the &fairyland&, &fairy tale world.&
We sat environmental tourist cars, into the groove of the official.
First, through the lotus leaf chai, the stockade is not large, wooden house, all the structure of streamer front is hooked up and saw a few kids are doing labor.
Car stopped, and we walk through the forest, engaged in a snow world.
Feet is snow, snow is also hanging tree branches.
Walking in this snow-covered with a large in on the fun.
You can throw snowballs, playing snowballs, you can force to shake the branches, the tree falling snow will Xili crash, if it was over, he may luck, and soon will become a snowman, hair, face, neck and body are covered with snow are not clear about where is the eyes, where is the nose, anyway, looked very funny, very fun.
This is how we walked to play, enjoying themselves, quickly we went to the first attraction - Tiger sea.
Is not so much sea, but rather that lake, in fact, where the sea is not as big as we had imagined, then the endless views.
The reason is called the sea, because here, surrounded by mountains, where the Tibetan people stayed indoors and had not seen the sea, so they are called these mountain lakes Haizi.
Tiger Sea is not large, snow-capped mountains surrounded by dark green water, clear bottomed out, makes people feel good!
Reaching into the water, cool thoroughly, the spirit of candid!
Next, we went to the next attraction, the road through the mirror sea ice Unfortunately, and very sorry!
Heard that its smooth surface like a mirror, the reflection is very realistic, difficult to distinguish actual situation, it goes: &fish swimming in the clouds, birds Xiang underwater,& hey!
I had to come back a taste of the next.
We have come to Connaught Day Long Falls, which is the most wide Jiuzhaigou magnificent waterfall, the TV drama &Journey to the West& when the shooting was here shooting.
Snow Day Long Falls in winter, all frozen, and the lack of the deafening sound of the waterfall, but more quiet comfort.
Close look at the icicles hanging upside down in the waterfalls, just like thousands of razor-sharp sword into the rock, very grand, magnificent!
Snow Day Long left the Falls, we went to the largest Haizi Jiuzhaigou - Long Hai, which is located Zechawagou highest point, more than 3000 meters above sea level, down the Plank Road, at the shore at the entrance, there is a very strange shape of the pine and cypress, while no branches have no bar, bare, and the other side was covered with branches, very lush.
From a distance, like a side of the flag flapping in the wind.
Good strange, good special!
And then go on along the Plank Road is a long the sea.
I suddenly stopped being fascinated by the immediate landscape.
Looking around us, the sea flooded with endless snow, quietly lying on both sides of the mountains Yushu Joan branches, distant white-shrouded peaks looming, a comfortable, secure feeling brings to mind, at this moment I, my mind a blank, what do not want to, quietly watching from afar, feeling a piece of a quiet environment.
After a long time before I leave here reluctantly.
Suddenly, &popping& is heard, broke the quiet here, my Mother looked, simply bolt from the blue, my god!
My camera fell to the ground heavily.
My worst fears have come.
Since the last visit to Guilin, I have lost a camera.
This is deliberately bought a new, along the way, I have everything carefully, the result is still not escape the robbery.
Back to the car, Hsuan Tsai Hsiao Lin borrowed a camera to be a long time I still can not calm down.
At noon, I did not eat with everyone.
Outside the hotel, I bought some handicrafts.
Waiting for me back to the hotel, they have to go eat, and the table only Hsuan Tsai, leave it to my bowl of rice and some vegetables, so I quickly swallowed it, ran out to find them.
They are looking at the original arts and crafts.
Had known, I would slowly eat, no need to hurry.
I took advantage of the time, bought a few barbecuing yak meat, taste good, good incense!
Is preparing to return to the car when suddenly under attack from front and rear, body shells in the snow.
The occasion of preparedness in a hurry, before we know the enemy is the Ding and小崔, there are several Rattus little devils, so I'll join the war, playing, snow warfare, are not careful, Hsuan Tsai, again assuming the camera fell to the ground But this time they did not broke, so we quickly re-invested, concentrated firepower, strike it fierce.
Very happy!
Next, we traveled to the next attraction - Jian Zhuhai.
It is located on the ditch, the film &Hero& was filmed here, we still remember the scene in the movie pavilion do?
1:00 no exaggeration around the fir stand tall, lush, lake clear, calm day, the water reflection is clearly visible breeze, the light sparkling off the thrown, it is another kind of feeling.
Strange, yet do not see how I look forward to a colorful, water?
Do not worry, the real fun has yet to begin it.
After our first Kongquehe, the lake became bright up.
Calcification of the underwater shining in the sun, showing bright blue, especially glare.
From a distance, opened the screen like a peacock, lifelike.
Kongquehe's most famous attractions in the vicinity is the Jiuzhaigou - Wu Huahai.
Water color is the most showy.
You Lan, light green, light yellow, colorful, people if they have entered a fairy-tale world.
Here the transparency of lake water as high as 30 meters, it is inconceivable elsewhere, this is due to the forest and more strata is limestone, with a lot of free calcium and magnesium ions from water purification.
Through the crystal-clear water, lake algae, sediment and peaks greeted with the shade, looked bright lights, coupled with the different angle of sunlight, water and material type of the sun's reflection, as colorful gemstones, beautiful to watch.
Moreover, the water Digeng, calcification of the trunk after a long period, preserved intact, forming a wide variety of underwater wonders, it is once again lamented Mother Nature.
Wu Huahai to leave, we walked pearl beaches, waterfalls and down the river are converging streams streams, accompanied by our twists and turns along the way in the forest, to the serene environment adds a lot of anger.我们顺着树正沟一路而下,海水依然是翠蓝色,被一道道的碳酸钙堤埂隔开,分成了一个个翠湖,名叫树正群海;时而湖水溢过堤埂,形成一道道水帘,名叫树正瀑布;时而湖中深处有一条乳黄色的堤埂,从高处望下去,犹如一条卧龙横卧在湖底,又名卧龙海;时而湖水汇成小河,穿梭于芦苇之中,犹如一条染了蓝色的丝绸伸向山谷,又名芦苇海;时而湖水流过一片矮小的灌木林中,千奇百怪,远看就像一个个形态万千的盘景,所以又名盘景滩。所以,树正沟的景色可谓处处是绝色,处处是佳境。 或许,只有这个地方,在冬天仍然是五彩斑斓,摄人心魄;或许,只有这个地方,可以同时看到艳丽多彩的湖水、气势磅礴的瀑布、银装素裹的树林、洁白无暇的白雪。冬天的九寨沟,虽然没有春天的生气,夏天的青葱,秋天的妖艳,却有着圣洁与宁静…… 离开迷人的九寨沟,回到酒店,晚上我们参加酒店剧院举办的藏民族歌舞晚会,领略藏族风情。门票150元,有些贵,不过还是值得。剧院装修非常豪华,灯光、舞台、音响、服饰、演员都是一流,男俊女俏,富有民族特色的舞蹈,清脆悦耳的歌声,使观众大饱眼福,极尽视听享受!而且,你还可以品尝烤全羊、青稞酒、马茶等美食,烤羊肉是我最爱吃的,与我们经常吃的羊肉串味道不一样,它把羊肉烤得很干,类似羊肉干,有嚼头,好香。整个晚会气氛很轻松,观众参与性很强,祭祀求福、游戏、娶新娘等等,我最喜欢跟他们一起跳舞,跟靓女拍照,好开心。
03/2/11(年初十一):牟尼沟今天又是一早起来,赶往牟尼沟。一路上,冰天雪地,汽车行走在雪地上,有些危险,不时可以看到三三两两的藏民在跪拜。经过黄龙沟口,因为封山,所以我们不能前往。可能白雪太刺眼,我的眼睛有点不太适应,流眼水。所以我闭上眼睛,睡觉了。 牟尼沟是黄龙风景区的一部分,里面有中国最大的钙化瀑布—扎嘎瀑布。我们从沟口骑马进去,另有一番情趣。骑在马背上,你的视线高了,看得更远,一路上的风景尽收眼底,而且可以用手拍打树上的白雪,非常有意思。牟尼沟的雪是我见过最白的,最厚的,而且是最松软的。我迫不及待下了马,要亲身感受这片圣洁的土地。可能我们是今天第一批进沟的客人,所以路上的白雪没有被踩过,十分干净,雪吞没脚裸,又厚又软,一步一个脚印,回头看去,雪地里,一行足迹弯弯曲曲隐没于森林里。来到扎嘎瀑布,这座瀑布高九十多米,宽三十余米,乳黄色,分五层,呈梯级状,瀑布飞流而下,两旁搭有观光楼梯通上瀑布顶,非常湿滑,不好走。不过我们还是小心翼翼走了一躺,没有上去的团友就在瀑布下玩耍,堆雪人,打雪战,好开心。休息片刻,有些人骑马回去沟口,有些人走小路回去沟口,听他们说那边的风景还不错,不过我们没有去,还是骑马回去了。 离开牟尼沟,我们踏上回成都之路。不过从这里到成都,要花上十几小时,在松潘县至茂县,有一段路好像叫什么“十八道弯”的山路,地势最险恶,弯道多,悬崖多,飞石多,特别容易出事故。现在新建公路已经好多了,我望着脚下以前的山路,简直就是心惊胆战,一条全部是碎石的山路,非常狭窄,弯道又急又多,两边又没有护栏,一不小心就会冲下山去,所以过去这里经常有车滚下山。没有熟练经验、胆色过人的师傅根本就不敢走这条路。我有个同学就是在这死里逃生,他每次说起这里,都心有余悸,谈虎色变。我惊呆得望着窗外,不时想起那句话:“蜀道难,难于上青天”。一路上,我们是沿着岷江而下,江水碧绿,好清澈,没有半点污染,这里有一个好著名的地方—叠溪海子,是地震后形成的一个海子,湖水翡翠碧绿,澄清透明,倚山伴水,风景怡人,我们在这里停留了片刻,我静静地望住缓缓的江水,心情好平静,好舒畅!回到车上,继续赶路。晚上到达茂县的时候已经天黑了,我们就在这里过了一夜。
03/2/12(年初十二):回成都今天的旅程没有什么特别。可能我们这几天太累了,所以都在车上睡着了。中途,导游带我们去牦牛加工厂买了些牦牛肉干,有十几种口味,很好吃。中午时分,回到成都,吃过午饭后,随便走了一下,然后乘机返广州。到达广州的时候大概7点吧。 回想起这次旅行,实在令我大开眼界。白雪、冰挂、瀑布、五彩斑斓的海子、藏族风情,川剧……一幅幅迷人的画面又浮现在我的脑海里,深深地打动了我。九寨沟,我一定会再来的,我一定会再发掘你带给我更多的惊喜,更多的震撼! 作者:fuhaoyu
Sichuan Province, China Youth Travel Service
This website is operated by
to provide
technology, support and maintenance
Software development and customization :028-
Sichuan ICP B2-蜀ICP备号
Address: Chengdu, Sichuan, China in the Street, Dongcheng Gen 3 (province CYTS headquarters on the first floor)
Tel: 028-,312,386,723,234
8,672,121,986,720,219 8,672,811,786,728,107}

我要回帖

更多关于 the voice of america 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信