steam上的HG为什么steam刺客信条2不能玩玩?

请英语好的帮忙翻译一下This is an automated message generated by Steam account administration to help you reset your Steam password.Please enter the following code into the 'Verification Code' field of the 'Forgotten Password' dialog. (Ente_百度作业帮
请英语好的帮忙翻译一下This is an automated message generated by Steam account administration to help you reset your Steam password.Please enter the following code into the 'Verification Code' field of the 'Forgotten Password' dialog. (Ente
请英语好的帮忙翻译一下This is an automated message generated by Steam account administration to help you reset your Steam password.Please enter the following code into the 'Verification Code' field of the 'Forgotten Password' dialog. (Enter the code exactly as written. You can use copy/paste operations to enter the code):
kPZd@Mu?Please also enter the *answer* to the following question into the 'Secret Answer' field of the same dialog:
What did customer support last reset your passphrase to?IMPORTANT: Please do not reply to this message to attempt to reset your password -- that won't work.
You must enter the above information into the Steam application.Signed,The Steam Support TeamTo contact us, send email to email@This notification has been sent to the e-mail address you provided when you created your Steam account. For information on Valve's privacy policy, please visit /privacy.htm请不要用翻译工具翻译的 实在是看的晕头和转向
这是一封自动产生的蒸汽账户管理信息,帮助你重置“蒸汽的密码.请输入下列代码进入的验证码”领域的“遗忘密码对话框中.(输入代码书写.你可以使用复制/粘贴操作进入代码).kPZd@Mu吗?请输入答案的* * *对下列问题的“秘密的答案的领域相同的对话框.客户的支持上做了什么,重启你的便笺吗?注意:请不要回复此邮件试图重置密码——那是行不通的.你必须进入上述信息转化为蒸汽应用.签署,蒸汽支持团队与我们联系,发送电子邮件给email@= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
这是一封自动产生的蒸汽账户管理信息,帮助你重置“蒸汽的密码。
请输入下列代码进入的验证码”领域的“遗忘密码对话框中。(输入代码书写。你可以使用复制/粘贴操作进入代码)。
kPZd@Mu吗?
请输入答案的* * *对下列问题的“秘密的答案的领域相同的对话框。
客户的支持上做了什么,重启你的便笺吗?...
晕,你的密码就这样泄露了。
这是一个自动化的消息由蒸汽帐户管理来帮助你重置密码蒸汽请输入下面的代码在“确认密码”的“忘记密码”对话框中输入的代码。(地写。你可以用浆糊把业务/输入代码):kpzd@亩?请输入**回答下列问题的回答,“秘密”领域的对话框:客户支持上次重新启动passphrase?重要:请不要对这一尝试重新启动密码——那是行不通的。您必须输入上述信息变成蒸汽应用程序。蒸汽支...
这个是一经过蒸汽记述管理产生的帮助你重新设置你的蒸汽密码使自动化信息。 请在‘忘记密码’dialog 的‘证实代码’田野上登记下列的代码。进入代码,准确如同写作那样。你能使用复制品/浆糊运算进入代码: kPZd@Mu 吗? 请也向下列的问题在同样的 dialog 的‘秘密对的答案’田野上登记*answer*: 客户支撑最后重新设置什么你的 passphrase 向前吗? 对重要:请不确实这尝试重新...Steam Mobile on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Steam Mobile by Valve, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Steam Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
With the free Steam app for iOS, you can participate in the Steam community wherever you go.With the Steam app for iOS, you can:- Chat with your Steam friends.- Secure your account with the Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator.- Access your inventory, trades, and the Community Market on the go.
With Trade and Market Confirmations, you can be sure that your items never leave your account without your approval.- See the latest screenshots and posts from your friends and the most popular content from across the Steam Community.- Keep up on the latest news and discussions from your favorite groups and games.- Remotely download and install your games straight to your PC at home.
What's New in Version 2.0.6
Minor bug fixes.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Stop logging me out and breaking the authenticator!
The app is relatively decent, but now that trades require the use of the mobile authenticator (tied to this app) it's a bit of a cluster &$@!. You must have the mobile authenticator enabled for the last 7 days to immediately approve a trade, but for some reason, the app regularly logs you out. Once logged out you can't access to authenticator portion so you have to register as a new device and start the 7 day seasoning all over again! This is
a major design flaw. Email approval of trades was much more reliable.
Trade verification bug
Valve forces us to use this app for trade verifications in csgo but every time there is a app update it think that you are on a new device and wait another 7 days so you get a 72 hour trade hold.Valve if your going to make everyone use this and limit trades then please make sure it works because now I can't trade for another 7 days.
No wish list????
Overall, good app. But it seems kind of weird that there was no obvious way to get to my wish list.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 2.0.6Size: 11.0 MBLanguages: English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokm?l, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, UkrainianSeller: Valve CorporationInfrequent/Mild Simulated GamblingInfrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude HumorInfrequent/Mild Sexual Content and NudityInfrequent/Mild Horror/Fear ThemesInfrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or ReferencesInfrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive ThemesFrequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceFrequent/Intense Realistic ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
2.22222&&&&&9 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&5310 Ratings
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese
Portuguese-Brazil
Title: TerraTech
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 6 Feb, 2015
TIGA Best Action/Adventure Game 2015
TIGA Best New IP 2014
Game of The Show at Radius Festival 2014 - Kotaku
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&Our goal is to involve our player community as much as possible in the evolution of the game, and we think the best way to achieve that is to get the game in the hands of players as early as possible.
We intend to maintain a good quality of experience throughout the Early Access phase, while we build new gameplay and expand the library of building blocks. We invite the community to follow our progress in details and share their thoughts and suggestions on the progress of the game.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&We expect about 10-12 months. This depends on many factors, and we will only bring the game out of Early Access when we feel it has reached the right level of quality and completeness.
We intend for TerraTech to be a living product, so even after Early Access the game will continue to evolve and grow as long as we are able to support it!&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&We are aiming for the following key additions:
Synchronous multiplayer modes
New corporations
More blocks for existing corporations
New in-game challenges
Game controller support
&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&The following is a list of the key content in the Early Access version:
Drag-and-drop building and scavenging of blocks
Ability to build land vehicles, fixed turrets, hovercraft, rockets and aeroplanes
Multiple block types belonging to 3 distinct corporations
Modular refining/crafting system using special production blocks
Scripted encounters with AI enemies
Control multiple vehicles using AI
Share vehicle designs via Twitter
Asynchronous multiplayer features, using AI-controlled shared vehicle designs
7 sepa 4 racing, 2 flying and Sumo Showdown
User profiles
&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&It's our intention to keep the pricing consistent.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We aim to release Early Access updates approximately every 2 weeks, with an optional Experimental preview pack add-on for players who want to test the very latest experimental content. We encourage players to share their thoughts via the Steam forums - discussions between players and our team will help to shape the game that TerraTech becomes.&
Buy TerraTech
Buy TerraTech Deluxe Edition
Includes R&D Pack
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
7 December
Bug Fixes:
Payload Terminal - Added missing EXP and Special corporation buttons.
Payload Terminal - Fixed missing TECHS tab.
Fixed scroll bar for Mission Log when there are more than 3 missions.
Fixed bug with gun on GSO AI Guard Module.
Fixed issue with Xmas Hats and Santa Beards appearing too dark.
Known Issues:
Depth of Field has been temporarily disabled due to a Unity issue with DirectX 10 graphics cards.
The Delivery Cannon shouldn’t open up when attached to a moving Tech.
The Delivery Cannon incorrectly causes damage to itself when it delivers things.
The Fabricators no longer display their list of known recipes.
Silo side mission: Woodstock stays marked as an enemy even though player has defeated the harvesters.
GeoCorp Trading Station receivers momentarily stop working until a block or resource has been delivered.
4 December
New features / content / improvements:
GeoCorp missions added - 1 main and 8 pick up any GeoCorp block to start these missions.
Level up dialogue reworked.
Twitter authentication rework - hopefully resolving several issues.
Game Design Tweaks:
Changed Steering Thruster to Grade 2.
Recipe Plumbia + Erudian
Removed radars, batteries and shields from the early Techs that spawn in the game. Players are now expected to complete the crater missions to gain these items.
Increased the value of Carbite, Rodite, Erudite, Ignite and Celestite, which in turn has increased the value of all Blocks made from those resources.
Made Shield and Radar crater encounters complete early if player has already got a Shield or Radar from elsewhere.
Added basic versions of all GeoCorp Grade 1 Side Missions.
Graduated Experimental Blocks from R&D Test Chamber to Main Game GeoCorp Grade 1:
GeoCorp Girder Block
GeoCorp Battery Pack
GeoCorp One-Scoop Claw
GeoCorp Picker Tractor Pad
GeoCorp Shock Plating
GeoCorp Rugged Wheel
GeoCorp Jaws Wheel
Added New Blocks to R&D Test Chamber:
GeoCorp Shock Plating
GeoCorp GeoThermal Generator
EXP Plasma Cutter
EXP Resource Radar.
EXP Scrap Magnet
EXP Scrap Magnet Mini
Completing missions now rewards XP.
Art Tweaks:
Added new Shop Interface HUD for Blocks and Techs.
Revised Mission Log HUD to allow for more than 3 Missions.
Revised Level Up HUD.
Added GeoCorp Trading Station.
Bug Fixes:
Fixed bug with cab not flashing red when damaged from initial landing.
Prevented battery, shield and radar blocks from being destroyed during GSO crater missions.
Mission marker updates position correctly in “AI Drone” Grade 3 mission.
Known Issues:
Depth of Field has been temporarily disabled due to a Unity issue with DirectX 10 graphics cards.
The Delivery Cannon shouldn’t open up when attached to a moving Tech.
The Delivery Cannon incorrectly causes damage to itself when it delivers things.
The Fabricators no longer display their list of known recipes.
Silo side mission: Woodstock stays marked as an enemy even though player has defeated the harvesters.
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
In TerraTech you design, construct and command a fleet of unique vehicles, as you battle your way to victory across the lawless frontiers of new alien worlds, in a quest for glory and profit. In the distant future, Earth's natural resources have been depleted, and as an off-world prospector it's your job to travel to alien planets and scour them for valuable materials. These can be refined and shipped back to Earth in return for cash, or crafted into new components to augment your fleet. The rarest resources unlock the best equipment, so expand your territory and capture enemy bases, to secure your position on each planet.
Build crazy vehicles out of modular blocks! Hunt down enemies, shoot parts off them and scavenge the remains, to make your vehicle harder, better, stronger and faster.
Build anything you can imagine! Heavy battle tanks? Yes. Fast scout vehicles? Indeed. Flying carpet bombers? Why not? Simply drag and snap new blocks onto your creation, and get straight back into the fray!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo T7600 @ 2.33GHz or AMD Athlon 64 FX-60 Dual Core
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 520M or Intel HD 4000
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 1 GB available space
Additional Notes: Two-button mouse strongly recommended. Spec may be subject to revisions during Early Access.
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.67GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 945
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 260 or ATI Radeon HD 5670
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: Two-button mouse strongly recommended. Spec may be subject to revisions during Early Access.
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo T7600 @ 2.33GHz or AMD Athlon 64 FX-60 Dual Core
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 520M or Intel HD 4000
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.67GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 945
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 260 or ATI Radeon HD 5670
Storage: 2 GB available space
Minimum:
Processor: 2.33Ghz Dual Core
Graphics: OpenGL 3 Compatible GPU with 1GB Video RAM
(C)2015 Payload Studios
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
4.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
TerraTech review
Overview TerraTech is a simplistic acrade-sandbox type of game where you control a single vehicle and then upgrade it by adding new parts directly onto itself. The building is awkward but fun to do and quite easy since it is just drag and drop and play. The fighting elements are unique, you choose how to approach your enemy, from the air, from a flank attack or even just blast them out of history using 20 cannons. There's tons of parts to make an excellent plane or car out of (really, I mean alot. I dare to you to use all of them) which can make for some spectacular designs instead of the ag-old ????-plane! There's resource farming which is quite tedious but dangerous since you can run into enemies
everywhere , but is worth the risk if you have found something work 70 or more
(BB is the games' currency, it can be used to buy new parts) to obliterate your foes with unless you realize you have just bought one terrible wheel worth 2K BB which you could've simply got off an enemy. That being said, you can destroy enemies and then use all of their parts onto your bot! This makes the game feel more balanced but also a ton easier for players so we don't have to sell all of the enemies' drops to buy our own parts. The texturing is quite basic, however the SFX are the opposite. There's more content to come and I can't wait! Graphics Textures are basic and feel out of date because of that. This is something to be expected since the game is only Early Access and will most likely improve. Otherwise, the SFX are a ton better. The lens flares look as if they would be out of a AAA game, the lazer beams look awesome and aren't just 100% sprites, the building blocks look as if they wouldn't break in 0.5 nano-sceonds. But there's not too much to be said other than this, I'll probably update this section once TerraTech becomes a nicer-to-look-at game. Gameplay The gameplay is awesomely fun! It reminds me of some older arcade games, there was one 2D game that you had to kill enemy planes to place onto your ship. This game reminds me of that classic. There's just too much parts to even try and find, so you will not get bored with having too much BB, oh no. There's many activities to do too, from simply mining for resources and selling them for fortune , to upgrading your warmachine, to making new ideas for you killer, to working out how certain parts work, to anything else. I could go on making a few paragraphs explaining why you should buy this game soon or on release, but I'm just going to sum it up quickly in the: Pros and Cons Pros:Low hardware requirementsTons of parts to useArcadish genre gameSimplistic graphics improve FPSTons of FPSFast paced battlesFarming for resources (if you like it)Different vehicle combinationsLow priceReplayabilityAction-packed gameCons:Other than building and resource gathering, the game is a little bit shallow
I have been gifted the key by the kind developers of the game. They make my review about games like this possible.
If you liked this review or want to see more recommended games, be sure to follow our curator group: Follow
Check out the group. Win free games, make new friends on Steam, get notifications of new giveaways and more!
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
13.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
At first it looked like a good game. I liked Minecraft, but the game did not run very I liked robocraft, but I wanted something that was I liked Unturned, but I wanted something more customizable. I started up the game and was met with a pret but it was not long before I got killed and had to *attempt* to destroy my attacker with my meager rent-a-bot and retrieve all my items. Notwithstanding, I attached a payload rocket to my bot and began the tedious routine of harvesting materials and having them be automatically launched into the sky. I would buy new items through the payload terminal, but yet again, I would be destroyed and I would have given up and restarted. Additionally, finding anything was tricky, as I got lost very easily. I waited to play another day as it was in early access and I had already given the money that I could have given
I hoped my spending was not in vain.I it gathered dust sitting in my libr but today (4 December, 2015) I picked the game up again, after a day of work, it was an astonishing improvement: there wasa radaran objective logmany starting materials provided at the beginning, very easy to findIt may have been just my
but I found these made the game m of course, after the beginning, the game was less straightforward, but with every objective there was a new discovery that lead to another goal and so on and so forth. It made
I now feel very proud of my bot. Now...GET THIS GAMEeven though this game costs $ (I put one $ because it doesn't cost that much)
Was this review helpful?
9.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
An awsome game! I love what they are doing with it. Its a great game combination between techs and building. Warnig: it have a lot of glitches still.
Was this review helpful?
55.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
If you like........open world sandboxsurvivalbuildingtradingor FLYINGThen THIS is the game for YOU
Was this review helpful?
24.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Good Game, Love It so much, use 4 hours to build my dream monster in 1st day I bought it!!!But1. Mobile Solar Generator needed !!!! For Shield and Repair Bubble, without it Survival will be harder at the start2. Processor usage too high make the processor very hot (I'm Using AMD-FX8350)3. Still got bug in the story mode mission4. Trading Station Menus
too big make it smaller better to see all the selling item5. Can't flip over the Vehicle/WarMachine to customize the bottom (Add armor or something on the block)
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
TerraTech Deluxe Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 steam幕府将军2不能玩 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信