请问谁知道四星组选,12最近一直在琢磨这,求吧内的大神请问强幼较技巧

(寻歌名)请问谁知道这首歌的名字?知道的告诉下谢谢求大神帮助 大神帮找一下这首歌的歌名 谢谢!_微博生活网
你目前正在浏览:& > &
(寻歌名)请问谁知道这首歌的名字?知道的告诉下谢谢求大神帮助
(寻歌名)请问谁知道这首歌的名字?知道的告诉下谢谢求大神帮助
歌手名:serebro 歌曲名:Song number one
It’s a dirty money track, Yeah, Girls kick the flow! Listen to me All my girls get ready We’ll make it easy When I catch you picking me You better get a chill Boy you wanna take on me Cuz I’m your killing pill Can’t you see the way I move My dress my flashy skin Listen up you know I got The place you’ve never been Slow down Boy you don’t wanna let me down You better stop you know what! Oh! Don’t call me funny bunny I’ll blow your money money I’ll get you to my bad ass Spinning for you Oh! I’ll make it easy honey I’ll take your money yummy I’ve got my bitches Standing up next to me So come and check it So come and check it So come and check it My bad ass spinning for you So come and check it So come and check it So come and check it My bad ass spinning for you Watch out! Keep on taking over you It’s kinda getting free Baby boy you know I still Got sexy freak in me Gotta tease you nasty guy So take it don’t be shy Put your cherry on my cake And taste my cherry pie Slow down Boy you don’t wanna let me down You better stop you know what! Oh! Don’t call me funny bunny I’ll blow y旦耽测甘爻仿诧湿超溅our money money I’ll get you to my bad ass Spinning for you Oh! I’ll make it easy honey I’ll take your money yummy I’ve got my bitches Standing up next to me Maybe I’ll take you with me tonight Maybe you’ll show me another way And find a reason for me to stay But something I must tell you! Feel my vibration Get it! Oh! Don’t call me funny bunny I’ll blow your mone......
(寻歌名)请问谁知道这首歌的名字?知道的告诉下谢谢求大神帮助 ……
歌手名:serebro 歌曲名:Song number one It’s a dirty money...为什么Korea Song(US的坚持)有两个名字?求大神帮助 ……
(寻歌名)请问谁知道这首歌的名字?知道的告诉下谢谢求大神帮助 1
2014-...有谁知道中央法制频道中普法栏目剧&单行道&剧集中那首歌曲是什么歌名呢?谢谢!求大神帮助 ……
曾子岚 青春的颜色 花儿流着泪 会枯萎 虽然美 时光飞逝悄然抹去了香味 我们不再追 追着谁 拖着谁 ...大家谁知道yummy会不会复出?谁知道yummy为啥解散?拜托大家知道的一定要告诉我!谢谢! ……
2014-...这首歌叫什么名字 我知道歌词求大神帮助 ……
只知道一句歌词,想要知道这首歌名,求大神帮忙!!! 2
...这两个歌曲分别是什么名字啊!跪求大神告诉我。谢谢 ……
第一首歌Wo Bist Du (Mama) Lafee前几年网络很红的歌曲 有谁知道 有很多我忘了歌名叫什么! 求解?求大神帮助 ……
老鼠爱大米,两只蝴蝶,犯错。 麻烦采纳,谢谢!求音乐大神帮忙看下这首歌叫什么名字!谢谢! ……
是什么让我听见你说是什么让我以为你在身边经过 是不是太过和平的分手才...Oh, Mary, why are you killing your time this way ?... ……
2008-...谁知道这首歌的名字,是日本动漫的歌,好熟啊,高分求解!谢谢了。要歌名歌名!! 下面是连接,大神拜托了... ……
手机版 我的知道 搜索答案 谁知道这首歌的名字,是日本动漫的歌,好熟啊,高分求解!谢谢了。要歌名歌名...
你可能感兴趣的内容?}

我要回帖

更多关于 财木琢磨 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信