全新原装现货&
ATECC508A-MXHDA-T
全新原装!公司优势库存热卖,欢迎来电★★&
ATECC508A-MXHDA-T
原装现货支持BOM表配套配单&
(若只采购一条型号,填写一行即可)
添加更多采购403 Forbidden
403 ForbiddenPages: [1]
Topic: ATECC508A library?&(Read 2127 times)
Last Edit: Oct 12,
pm by Roduino&Reason: Url's etc.
Will there ever be an Arduino library for the ATECC508A? Considering it's covered by a Non Disclosure Agreement by Atmel. Meaning there is no full datasheet documentation, only , unlike the ATSHA204A.... I presume not.Although there is a , with it's own documentation. And the ATECC508 is fully backward compatible with the ATSHA204A and so there is
to get started.Then again the main advantage of using the ATECC508 v ATSHA204A seems to Asynchronous Authentication using PKI, so it seems the ATECC508A is really aimed at the the more serious developer.Nevertheless it could be worthwhile being able to know how to use the PKI options, for as yet unknown projects down the road or just educational reasons. Is the dev library sufficient to do PKI without the datasheet documentation?regards
I've signed the NDA and have the datasheet and am working on a library.& Though, given the NDA, I doubt I'd be able to share it.I'm actually starting with the Atmel library you linked to, and I also found /cryptotronix/cryptoauth-arduino which looks like it was based on an older version of Atmel's library.Unfortunately, neither of those are C++, so my modifications to use the Wire library so they will coexist with other I2C Wire.h based devices fails as soon as I attempt to include &Wire.h& because it chokes, not knowing what to do with all these classes...SparkFun's library is C++, but it still doesn't attempt to use the Wire library. But, starting there might be easier.& I'd have to modify it to use Wire, and then to add the 508 calls to it.If I get something working, I'll approach Atmel and see if they'd let me share my work.& I'm under NDA with them, so I'm at their mercy... Sorry.
Given that the board was designed by Atmel and has their crypto chip it seems strange that they would charge us for it but not let it be used. Perhaps this is a case of one hand not knowing what the other is doing?This may be a case where they have licensed an algorithm from someone else and we are inheriting the burden of that license. Regardless, we should push Atmel to allow release of a library supporting it.
Do you have to sign the NDA to use the ? I was thinking that it should be possible to rewrite hal_samd21_i2c_asf.* and hal_samd21_timer_asf.* files using
as mentioned in . Then
in Atmel Studio 7 to get at least a random number and move from there...
I have been working on an updated library for a little while now that uses the ATECC508A, it is a for of the cryptotronix library with a later version of the Atmel code dropped in to add the 508 features.I've not looked at it for a while as there were still a couple of issues that I was trying to resolve, other than that its at
with a write up on the features and use at RegardsAndy
Last Edit: Dec 02,
am by Roduino
Thanks all for your informative replies & useful links.Just curious SmittyHalibut (or anyone), are NDA's &granted for hobbyist use? Calvin, if you can download it, then I don't think so. So if you can work it out , then I guess good luck to you!For me, I would expect the documentation would make it a lot easier to program, as it would have memory maps & explanations. And describing the format of additional functions in detail, like the 204A doc.Regards
As far as I understand it, the full datasheet for the ATECC508A is only available under NDA from Atmel. Your first point of contact would be your local Atmel representative. It took a couple of weeks to get the NDA sorted and the full datasheet released when I did it earlier in the year through my company. I was fortunate to have met one of the local reps at a networking event that I just happened to be demonstrating the use of the ATSHA204. Moving onto the ATECC508A was a natural progression.Any serious development using the chips or developing libraries will require the datasheets, trying to reverse engineer the datasheet from the library code may be possible but there is a lot of information that will not be clear without the datasheet. The datasheet and other documents provided give additional information on the crypto techniques used in the chip and use cases for the various commands. This is useful for understanding how the chips can be used.I've just seen there is a more recent version of the Atmel crypto code so I'm going to update the code I have in the library I have created. In all truth, the library is really just a set of wrappers for the Atmel code to produce an Arduino compatible library. The addition of the Arduino specific example sketches it makes a more useful package and provide a starting point for others to use the chip.ThanksAndrew
Pages: [1]Atmel为物联网边缘节点应用中使用的TLS堆栈推出行业首个硬件接口库 - Atmel - 21ic中国电子网
您当前的位置:&>&&>&&>&
Atmel为物联网边缘节点应用中使用的TLS堆栈推出行业首个硬件接口库
新型HW-TLS平台提供一个软件TLS包和ATECC508A密码协处理器。
随着物联网兴起,安全成为紧迫问题,因为自主远程设备现在通常都连接到无线网以组建成复杂的智能设备与云服务生态系统。于是,自主物联网小工具构成了这些网络的很大一部分,而且必须能针对网络资源对自己进行验证,以维持生态系统完整性。此外,这些远程的资源受限客户端在进行验证时必须占用最少的处理器、内存和功耗。
认识到这一点后,Atmel为物联网边缘节点应用中使用的TLS堆栈推出了行业首个硬件接口库。加固降低系统安全风险的方法,即应用额外的硬件安全层同时去掉易受攻击的软件。这一新型提供了一个API,让TLS可以使用硬件密钥存储和密码加速功能,甚至在资源受限的边缘节点设计中亦可使用。HW-TLS是一个借助唯一密钥及认证预加载的综合方案,其设计目的是为了消除制造供应链中生成安全密钥的复杂性。
是一个通用性密码方法库,可提供安全套接层(SSL)和TLS协议的开源实现。则是提供轻质便携的安全方案密码方法库,它注重速度和尺寸。Atmel的新型和可在各自的软件分发存储库中立即下载,它们提供更安全的元件无缝采用而无须中断开发者工作流程。
OpenSSL和wolfSSL的安全加固通过HW-TLS即可实现,HW-TLS使这些软件包能与 CryptoAuthentication协处理器无缝对接。此IC提供受保护的密钥存储以及椭圆曲线密码体制(ECC)密码组合的硬件加速,包括相互认证(ECDSA)和Diffie-Hellman密钥协商(ECDH)。同样,HW-TLS允许开发者大幅加强传输层安全性(TLS),提高了物联网生态系统的安全。
当HW-TLS和ATECC508A一起使用时,甚至可以让极小的低成本物联网节点实现强大的密码安全。用于认证的所有个人密钥、证书和其他敏感安全数据都存储在安全硬件中,并防范软硬件和后门程序的攻击。除此之外,ATECC508A中集成的ECC加速器可从MCU卸载密码代码和函数,让低端处理器执行强认证。
&关注物联网安全的每个人都应为配备wolfSSL的Atmel HW-TLS感到振奋。&wolfSSL的CEOLarry Stefonic解释说,&我们的安全软件与Atmel新芯片的组合将TLS性能与安全性提高到行业前所未及的新高度。而且对于开发者来说,Atmel的HW-TLS平台使得将更高安全性整合到我们的TLS堆栈中变得更加简单了。&
从传统上来看,都是由TLS执行认证并在软件中存储个人密钥。但Atmel的最新平台将重要的密钥管理职责转移给专用防篡改安全元件,比如ATECCC508A加密引擎,从而消除了这种易受攻击的布局弱点。此外,高强度加密算法在CryptoAuthentication中处理,将MCU转移给远程设备,并使物联网边缘节点能进行云认证而用户察觉不到延迟。Atmel的硬件-TLS是借助唯一密钥及认证预加载的完整平台,消除了在制造供应链中将安全密钥添加到每个设备的复杂操作。
&在物联网时代,越来越多的远程设备每天连入云端,确保这些设备不易受攻击变得愈发重要。&Atmel的Secure Products Group公司高级总监Nicolas Schieli补充说,&这种设备只有在硬件安全状态下才是彻底安全的,即密钥存储在独立的硬件单元中。我们非常高兴能将这一创新带入市场,让需要连接到云端的设备制造商可以利用硬件安全的优势。&
硬件-TLS是对(一个无缝安全密钥配置平台,用于将受信任的身份分配加入到物联网设备)的补充。
公 司 简 介
Atmel 公司为全球性的业界领先企业,致力于设计和制造各类微控制器、电容式触摸解决方案、先进逻辑、混合信号、非易失性存储器和射频 (RF) 元件。凭借业界最广泛的知识产权 (IP) 技术组合之一,Atmel 为电子行业提供针对工业、消费、安全、通信、计算和汽车市场的全面的系统解决方案。ATECC508A-MAHCZ-T
ATECC508A-MAHCZ-T
ECDH/ECC Authentication IC - ECDH/ECC 10Kb, 8ld UDFN SWI, T&R
制&&&造&&&商:
库&&&&&&&&&&存:
无铅情况/RoHS:
无铅/符合RoHS
标&准&交&期:
起订量:15000
最小包装量:15000
1、24小时内快速提供报价
2、提交询价后立即发送确认邮件
3、登录实时查看处理情况