灵魂中的灵灵魂歌手是什么意思思

“白色表示灵魂中的双胞胎”什么意思_百度宝宝知道灵魂是什么意思_灵魂在线翻译_灵魂什么意思_灵魂的意思_灵魂的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
灵魂是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
灵魂是什么意思 灵魂在线翻译 灵魂什么意思 灵魂的意思 灵魂的翻译 灵魂的解释 灵魂的发音 灵魂的同义词 灵魂的反义词 灵魂的例句
灵魂 基本解释灵魂[líng hún]词典:灵魂;精神;人;幽灵。词典:精神,心灵;情绪;勇气;精髓。词典:思想;想法;关心;思索。词典:灵魂,心灵,精神。词典:灵魂;灵气;内心;(男性的)女性特征。灵魂 汉英大词典灵魂[líng hún] thought:  例:纯洁的灵魂    a     有人相信灵魂不灭。    Some people believe that the spirit is immortal.灵魂 网络解释1. spiritual:大约是我们的神经系统(scientific)或我们的灵魂(spiritual)会记得我们做过的事, 好似Kally自从吃了一个好味的猪扒包, 咁猪扒包的色香味手感等就在妳个脑中, 当妳接触到勾起妳记忆的事, 妳就会想起, 咁现实中妳当然知道自己不是吃猪扒包al.灵魂 双语例句1. 自由是任何一个民族不灭的灵魂,是他们活下去的希望。&&&&Freedom is any nation's undying soul, as well as the hope for them to live on.2. 他们很快活,但是认为自己头脑中仍然很空虚的灵魂们多少有些不乐意。&&&&It was a happy time, but still unfulfilling for the lives of spirit children were of thought alone.3. 没有人打扰,我只属于自己,灵魂在夜气里折转,形成最真实的文字。&&&&No one bother, I only own soul in the night air where folding turn, formed the most authentic text.4. 20岁的男人Kiss时灵魂颤抖,30岁的男人Kiss时心颤抖,40岁的男人Kiss时是装模装样颤抖,50以上的男人Kiss时是在欣赏女人颤抖。&&&&Years old men Kiss when the soul, 30 man trembling heart trembled, when the Kiss of 40 men Kiss is installed mould sample loading trembling, more than 50 men Kiss is in the appreciation of women shiver.5. 我就感觉到你并不具备学习高贵的预言艺术的灵魂。&&&&I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit for the noble art of Divination.6. danci.911cha.com6. 如果你的灵魂就在我身边,如果你可以感受得到我内心的痛苦,那么,我必须要告诉您,您也需要静静地听我说。&&&&If your soul at my side and felt the pain in my heart, I must tell you that you need listened in silence.7. danci.911cha.com7. 有人在我面前诡诈不实,骄傲好奇,愿意知道我的密秘,明白我的妙理,而轻忽自己的灵魂。&&&&Led on by a certain curiosity and arrogance, they wish to know My secrets and to understand the high things of God, to the neglect of themselves and their own salvation.8. 8. 轻轻摇响青春的风铃,一阵悦耳声袭上心头,抬头仰望霞光中五彩梦的光环,心几就会沉醉在那动人的光环之中:从历史的小溪里,掬起古人灿烂的诗句,让那飘逸的思想、飞动的神采,荡涤自己的灵魂,美化自己的气质;呼吸诗文中醇厚的文气,感悟诗人们放达抑或忧郁的情怀;再把诗的清丽、情的真挚、梦的绚烂投人心灵之中,用灵魂的笔触写出自己的诗行,给生命的纸页上留下一笔清澈。&&&&Gently shake youth Campanula ring, a pleasant voice on the heart attack, looked up rays in the halo of colorful dreams, a few heart will indulge in the glory of touching: the stream of history, the splendid ancient Chinese poem so elegant that the idea of flying the look, clean up one's soul and beautify t breathing poetry of the text in the mellow air, let poets of sentiment o then Qingli poetic, sincere love, dream The gorgeous cast of human soul, the soul of the strokes used to write their own lines, to the life of paper left on a clean page.9. 9. 你们能在你们自己的灵魂和心智能量层面上以及肉体细胞层面上处理数据。&&&&You are able to process data on your own spiritual and mind-energy levels as well as on cellular or body levels.10. 可是难道你的灵魂不会在这过程之中迷失吗?&&&&Anba: But do you lose your soul in the process?11. 通过这个时期人类更接近阿赖耶的起源和力量,更集中,比现代人增加更多的人类灵魂的重量。&&&&&&During this period humanity was closer to it's origin and the power of Alaya was more concentrated, increasing the weight of each human soul in comparison to modern humans.12. 12. 我惊叹于电影的力量,它为我的生命打开了一扇光与影交相辉映的窗,我从中看到了文学跳动的灵魂。&&&&&&I marvel at the strength of the film, which has opened a window of lights and shadows in my life, enabling me to see the pulsatile soul of literature.13. 13. 你必须把灵魂运送到另一个世界&&&&&&You have to ferry souls to the next world.14. 一个人的精神修养,将因试炼而充实,而有显著的进步。但试炼时期是不平常的。在这个时期,地狱好像张开了口的门户,我们的灵魂如入网罗之中,神并且让我们落到魔鬼的手掌中去。&&&&&&The time of testing that marks and mightily enriches a soul's spiritual career is no ordinary one, but a period when all hell seems let loose, a period when we realize our souls are brought into a net, when we know that God is permitting us to be in the devil's hand.15. 15. 一个人的精神修养,将因试炼而充实,而有显着的进步。但试炼时期是不平常的。在这个时期,地狱好象张开了口的门户,我们的灵魂如入罗网之中,神并且让我们落到魔鬼的手掌中去。&&&&&&The time of testing that marks and mightily enriches a soul`s spiritual career is no ordinary one, but a period when all hell seems let loose, a period when we realize our souls are brought into a net, when we know that God is permitting us to be in the devil`s hand.16. 会有巨大的喜乐,因为人们都有属天的内见力,灵魂会加入到下来迎接他的天使中。&&&&&&There would be a great rejoicing, because they all had insight into the heavenly realm, and the spirit would join with the angels that came down to meet it.17. 在企业客户服务与管理中,基于北京奥菱企业对于升降机及自动电扶梯管理及服务的独特概念,塑造了奥菱的品牌灵魂,使得企业与企业用心所服务的客户之间形成了协同型的发展模式。&&&&&&With our unique concept on elevator and escalator management and service, Beijing Oly Enterprise has built up a brand soul of our own and evolved the developing with our clients hand in hand.18. 让七彩的云南风光震慑你的灵魂!&&&&&&Chinese tea has been around for thousands of years.19. 然而正是这同一双昏花的烂眼,在一心接窥测他人的灵魂时,又具有那么奇特的洞察力。&&&&&&Yet those same bleared optics had a strange, penetrating power, when it was their owners purpose to read the human soul.20. 20. 法治的灵魂是依宪治国,而宪法监督则是依宪治国的关键。&&&&&&And constitutional supervision is the key to it.灵魂是什么意思,灵魂在线翻译,灵魂什么意思,灵魂的意思,灵魂的翻译,灵魂的解释,灵魂的发音,灵魂的同义词,灵魂的反义词,灵魂的例句,灵魂的相关词组,灵魂意思是什么,灵魂怎么翻译,单词灵魂是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐