羞辱2 后续dlcdlc现在不可以买吗

& 关于新DLC顿沃之锋你一定要知道的15件事 ...
查看: 5523|回复: 5
UID1433541主题阅读权限50帖子精华0积分1099金钱4248 荣誉0 人气7 在线时间3416 小时评议0
Lv.5游侠白银会员, 积分 1099, 距离下一级还需 901 积分
帖子精华0积分1099金钱4248 荣誉0 人气7 评议0
We haven't talked a lot about Dishonored since it came out last October, which is really too bad, because I think Dishonored is a fantastic game.
自从去年11月《耻辱》上市之后,我们对这款游戏的讨论很少,这十分令人遗憾,因为《耻辱》是一款非常优秀的游戏。
Good news for anyone who agrees with me: we're getting downloadable content in just a few weeks that will tell a new story in the grisly world of Dishonored. It's called The Knife of Dunwall, and it's out April 16 for $10.
好消息是:几周之后我们就能玩到《耻辱》的新故事DLC顿沃之锋了,新DLC在4.16发售,价格10美元。
At PAX East last weekend, I got the chance to play around with The Knife of Dunwall. It's interesting. There's a lot to say. Let's break it down.
上周的PAX East展会上,我有幸试玩了新DLC。有许多可以和大家分享的地方,听我细细道来。
1) You play as Daud, the assassin responsible for killing the Empress and framing Corvo at the beginning of Dishonored. Last time, we helped Corvo get his revenge. Now we get to see Daud's side of the story.
你将扮演Daud,刺杀女皇的凶手。在正篇中,我们扮演Corvo实现了复仇,而如今我们要体验Daud的故事。
And according to Ricardo Bare, a designer on the first game and creative director on the DLC, The Knife of Dunwall runs parallel to the story we saw in Dishonored.
&When we started to get close to the end [of Dishonored's development], we were like, what would be cool, what would be exciting?& Bare told me. &We got a lot of feedback from press, and from fans. They were like, 'We want to know about Daud.' We were like, 'We do too!'&
Ricardo Bare,一位游戏的设计者,同时也是DLC的创意指挥,透露说顿沃之锋的时间线和《耻辱》正篇是平行的。“当我们即将完成《耻辱》的时候,我们思考着‘怎样才能让一切更有趣,更激动人心呢?’”Bare说道“我们从报道和粉丝反馈中了解到他们‘希望了解Daud的故事’,我们也是这么想的!”
2) Daud feels a whole lot like Corvo--Bare describes him as Corvo's &dark mirror image&--though he's got a few new tricks. He can summon an assassin buddy to take down enemies, for example. He can throw around chokedust, a device that conjures up a non-lethal cloud of stunning gas. Controlling Daud also lets you freeze time while you're trying to move that blink reticle to just the right place. (Although I still found the interface kind of unwieldy.)
Daud和Corvo的玩法很相似,Bare把他形容为Corvo的黑暗面,不过他有一些新的技能。比如Daud可以召唤刺客伙伴来杀敌,丢毒气弹,一种能放出非致命烟气的装置。Daud在闪现瞄准时可以扭曲时间,不过我感觉操作还是有些不方便。【按:你弱爆了】
3) There's also something called the &arc mine,& which producer and systems designer Seth Shain describes as a miniature arc pylon (the human-zapping device from the original game). You can upgrade your arc mine to stun people instead of killing them. &We wanted to make sure that Daud didn't feel too much like Corvo,& Shain said.
还有个新玩意儿名叫“电弧雷”,设计师Seth Shain表示电弧雷是缩小版的电弧塔,你可以升级电弧雷使它变成非致命武器“我们希望Daud的游戏感觉与Corvo不同。”
4) There's a new difficulty mode in this one: Master Assassin, unlocked once you beat the game.
新的游戏难度“刺客大师”,打通DLC就可以解锁这个难度。
5) When you start The Knife of Dunwall--or at least when you start the demo I saw at PAX--the first thing you see is an automated first-person sequence where you, as Daud, assassinate the empress. You can't control the game here. It's an interesting design choice that seems to conflict with the way Dishonored usually lets you play the game, so I asked Bare: why can't we do something else?
在顿沃之锋的第一幕,至少在PAX East演示的第一幕,我们从Daud的视角再次见证的女皇的死亡。当然这段流程是不可控制的。这似乎与《耻辱》一贯的自由风格不符,于是我向Bare问道“难道我们不能做些什么吗?”
&This was a little controversial because I could see a version where we let you [not kill the empress],& he said. &But also we decided this was the right call because of two things: 1) It's not re it's Daud's dream of this happening again... and 2) Whenever we have a real legitimate mission, one of our core values is letting the player choose, but we can't do that here because it's canon that Daud killed the empress.&
“关于这点是有一些争论的”Bare说道“我们可以制作【女皇没有被刺杀】的剧情,但我们最终否定了这个想法,基于两个原因——(1)这并不是平行时空,而是Daud梦见了刺杀女皇的场景。(2)虽然我们的风格是让玩家掌握目标的生死,但女皇的死亡是必需的。”
6) So you kill the empress, and then you're immediately whisked to the realm of the Outsider, the godlike figure who gives Corvo his powers in game one. &Daud, my old friend,& says the Outsider. &It's been a while.&
当刺杀女皇的回忆结束后,你被界外魔(那个给了Corvo超能力的神一样的角色)拉入了虚空,“Daud,我的老朋友,好久不见。”
He adds that there are only eight people like Daud (and Corvo) in the world, and he says Daud's time is almost up. &I'm here to give you one last gift,& he adds: a mystery. Your next goal is to go find someone (or something) named Delilah.
界外魔说道世界上获得了他的力量的人只有八个(包括Daud和Corvo),并说道Daud的时间快到了(Daud's time is almost up),“我来是为了给你最后一件礼物,一件神秘之物(a mystery),你接下来要做的事是找到一个叫Delilah的人(或东西)。”
7) Something about The Knife of Dunwall feels very noir. Maybe it's the narration, or the mystery, or the fact that Daud's initial thought is that &Delilah& is the name of a ship parked in a Dunwall slaughterhouse. Your first mission is to go look into it.
顿沃之锋给人的感觉有些黑暗,也许是因为神秘的叙事风格,一切都十分迷蒙。Daud对Delilah的第一直觉是那是顿沃屠宰场里一艘船的名字。总之你的第一个任务就是去顿沃屠宰场一探究竟。
8) At the beginning of each mission, the game gives you an equipment screen where you can stock up on ammo and buy new upgrades for your gear, much like Piero's store. (This time, it's Daud's network of thieves and corrupt merchants who play the role of &place you go to get stuff.&)
每个任务开始前你可以升级自己的装备,购买弹药,就像在Corvo在Piero的工厂里做的一样,不同的是Daud的供给来源是他手下的盗贼团伙和黑市商人。
9) So, back to the mission. The first mission takes place at Rothwild Slaughterhouse, where you can find a lot of dead whales. Nobody tell PETA.
回到任务中来,第一个任务场景是Rothwild屠宰场,里面随处可见鲸鱼尸体,当然了,没有人向善待动物组织提到这些。
10) As you go through the slaughterhouse, you see all sorts of Dishonored connections--wanted posters promising rewards for the bodies of Slackjaw and Corvo, for example.
在屠宰厂内,你能深切的感受到DLC与《耻辱》正篇的联系,比如,墙上贴着Slackjaw和Corvo的通缉令。
The designers of Dishonored tell me that as you go through the game, you'll run into all sorts of Dishonored references. This is a parallel story, after all. So you might hear that Corvo is on the loose, or that the Pendleton twins have disappeared.
设计师告诉我,在DLC的故事途中,你常常会遇到这样的事,因为DLC的时间线和正篇是平行的,你可能会听说“Corvo越狱了”,“Pendleton兄弟失踪了”等等诸如此类的消息。
11) Sadly, the decisions you made in Dishonored won't carry over to the DLC. Too technically challenging, say the designers.
不过,你在正篇中做出的选择不会影响DLC的故事,设计师透露说要做到这点难度实在太高了。
12) If you liked the missions in Dishonored, you'll like Rothwild Slaughterhouse. There are tons and tons of different ways to take down enemies and get through the mission, and it feels like a big plague-infested playground full of rooftops and steam vents to teleport through.
如果你喜欢正篇的任务设置,你一定会很喜欢Rothwild屠宰场的。杀敌和通往目的地的方式多种多样,感觉就像一个感染了鼠疫的游乐场,房顶和通风管道随处可见。
13) Daud is also very fragile, just like Corvo was. If you set off an alarm and get yourself surrounded by enemies, you will probably die. (At least until you get all of those overpowered abilities like Bend Time.)
Daud和Corvo一样容易死掉,如果你触发了警报并被敌人包围,你很可能会死的(当特殊能力升级之后也许就不会了。)【按:你也太小瞧玩家了】
14) Daud can talk, too. The designers say that's helped them find interesting ways to tell the story, because you'll get to hear your main character's thoughts and opinions this time around. (Corvo was the silent type.) But for the most part, The Knife of Dunwall just feels like moreDishonored. That's a very good thing.
Daud是会说话的!设计师表示这种设定使得故事的叙述更加有趣,因为你将听到主角对周遭事物的意见和看法(不像Corvo,那个死哑巴。)不过大部分时间,顿沃之锋的感觉和正篇是相同的。
15) This is all just part one, by the way. The next piece of DLC, The Bridgemore Witches, will be out later this year, and it'll finish Daud's story.
&Hopefully it ends leaving you wanting more,& Bare said. &We have sort of a story within this one that concludes, but it's very clear also that there's a larger story going on. That continues in the next one.&
顿沃之锋只是上半部分,下一部DLC The Bridgemore Witches将在今年晚些时候发布,并将结束Daud的故事。Bare说道“希望DLC能给你意犹未尽的感觉,我们讲完了一个故事,但是其他的故事还在上演,下一部(续作?)中将会讲到”
总评分:&金钱 + 20&
可爱的小花猪
夏磊游侠元勋版主『动作/射击游戏区』侠盗联盟组【组长】永远萌系会员·小花猪·夏磊动作游戏一统江湖.夏磊
UID449654主题阅读权限200帖子精华0积分121886金钱91777 荣誉852 人气20802 在线时间65535 小时评议60
帖子精华0积分121886金钱91777 荣誉852 人气20802 评议60
感谢楼主分享第一手资讯。
游戏运行库:http://www.ali213.net/zhuanti/yxk/
UID7617176主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分9金钱166 荣誉0 人气0 在线时间28 小时评议0
Lv.2游侠会员, 积分 9, 距离下一级还需 191 积分
帖子精华0积分9金钱166 荣誉0 人气0 评议0
UID7617176主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分9金钱166 荣誉0 人气0 在线时间28 小时评议0
Lv.2游侠会员, 积分 9, 距离下一级还需 191 积分