怎么下载mcskinsearch3的1.11.2版本?

Minecraft Skin Viewer 1.2 (supports 1.8 skins!) - Minecraft Tools - Mapping and Modding - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum
This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Notch's skin in Minecraft Skin Viewer (for PC and Windows Phone)
Introduction
Minecraft Skin Viewer is a simple tool that can display any Minecraft skin. You can type username, browse file or play with drag & drop - fast and simple. The best thing is the ability to pose the model manually, just like an action figure. You can move any body part with the left mouse button.
View Minecraft skins on the 3D model
From playersFrom files
Pose the 3D model like an action figure
Drag body parts with the mouseUse predefined positionsPlay the animation and adjust its speed
Download skins of other usersExport to imageChange the background12 languages*
EnglishPolishDutchNorwegianFrenchGermanDanishSwedishSlovakCzechPortugueseLithuanian
*If you want to suggest new or better translation, write it here: .
Description
Play and see other players
Minecraft Skin Viewer does not use your GPU, so you can play Minecraft with the highest performance and have Minecraft Skin Viewer window open all the time. I've created my own 3D engine to achieve that. Works smooth on every creepy and slow machine.
Me playing Minecraft and watching skins in the same time
For creating skins
Minecraft Skin Viewer is very useful for creating your own skin, because it automatically refreshes the skin when you save the file. I used to make skins in Photoshop, so now I can see my results very quickly without any additional clicks. Just press Ctrl + S in Photoshop and Minecraft Skin Viewer will update the skin immediately.
Photoshop + (almost) live skin preview FTW!
Show off your skin
With Minecraft Skin Viewer you can render your skin with high quality and transparent background - perfect as a layer for Photoshop or any other professional graphics editor.
Minecraft Skin Viewer can be used to make awesome images.
Download skins
Minecraft Skin Viewer allows you to download any Minecraft skin.
Downloading Notch's skin...
In the extended version you can view mobs, like Creeper, Skeleton etc. and set them your own textures.
Models available in the current version.
Texturing creeper...
Quick manual
Run the program, type your username, press 'Enter' and see yourself. Hold the left mouse button and drag anything you want.Click the right mouse button and choose something from the context menu. Find some skin file and drag it into Minecraft Skin Viewer.Click the right mouse button on some toolbar and change its docking.Have fun. Download for PC
Requirements
Minecraft Skin Viewer
It's , which gives me some support. =)
Direct link without support for me...
Minecraft Skin Viewer Extended Alpha
Direct link
Download for Windows Phone
MCSkin Viewer
Extended Alpha 0.5.1
Redesigned whole app
Added 1.8 skin template support
Fixed hat rendering errors
Translated into 11 new languages
Beta 0.9.2
Fixed animation button
Beta 0.9.1
Added perspective projectionAdded option to download skinAdded simple animation with speed controlAutocomplete remembered usernamesSimplified saving imagesMoved model interactions under the left mouse button
Extended Beta 0.8_03
Updated icon and description in 'About' window for extended version
Beta 0.8_02
Fixed bug in 'Save image as...' window, which could break the aspect ratioVarious optimizationsSeparated into two variants: standard and extendedAdded mob models: Creeper, Skeleton and Pig
Beta 0.8_01
Fixed problem with username font below the model
New toolbars: Positions and BackgroundsAdvanced options for saving imagesAbility to change the docking of toolbarsUsername below the modelAutomatic saving and loading settings (background, toolbars)
Beta 0.7_02
Upgrade from .NET 3.5 to .NET 4.0
Beta 0.7_01
Fixed swapped sides of the torsoNew background: sunsetNew position: zombie
First release
If you like this program, you can use my signature to promote it:
...and like it on
very nice, any chance of seeing any sources soon?
Hmm... I will see. :wink.gif:
I've created the viewer as Windows Forms control. Maybe I will release it just as a control to use in your own application. But I have to finish it first. :wink.gif:
Minecraft Skin Viewer as ImageRotator control in Visual Studio 2010
You know what would make this EXTREMELY helpful?
If you were able to load up all the mob models + skins as well. Something like that would be very VERY helpful for people like me trying to make skins for them in photoshop. We can see our edits right on the model instead of loading it in game and going hunting for them.
I'm going to add this feature. It's quite easy to do, so maybe it will be in version 0.8 beta. :wink.gif:
For some reason, this is a threat for Norton. MinecraftSkinViewer.exe is categorized as "WS.Reputation.1".
I assume I can simply make Norton ignore this file?
O.o Norton is too suspicious. :wink.gif:
I just had to use my epic image editing skills to show you this:
SERIOUSLY!?
Yeah, as I said - there is no z-buffer. ;] I'm working on it.
Toolbars now have their own context menus that allow you to change their docking, so you can move any toolbar from bottom to top or from left to right and vice versa.
I have added some advanced options for saving images. Now you can set the size, cropping and choose transparent background. I have made my new avatar this way. It's very easy. :wink.gif:
To post a comment, please
a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes我的世界皮肤制作器电脑版也叫mcskin3d皮肤编辑器。我的世界皮肤制作器电脑版我们可以通过它进行我的世界皮肤的绘制,创建一个更加个性化的世界。用户可以找到最合适自己的皮肤绘制方法,你也可以浏览所有的皮肤,以及批量化管理。
我的世界皮肤制作器电脑版特色介绍:
1.直观简单的操作界面
所有工具都集合在工作区正上方,只要拖动鼠标就能体验全部功能
2.专业的绘制工具
从笔刷到印章,让你找到最适合自己的绘制方法
3.自由的绘制环境
支持3D,2D以及混合模式的预览,结合多样的辅助线,拒绝繁琐操作
4.个性化的自定义设置
支持自定义快捷键和个性化色板的设置,大大简化绘制过程
5.方便管理的目录
提供对默认皮肤目录的设置,同时浏览所有皮肤,方便批量化管理
我的世界皮肤制作器电脑版 v3.0 更新日志:
添加了印章工具
添加了色板功能
添加辅助线功能
皮肤目录功能重做,删去软件附带皮肤
支持皮肤1.8/1.0版本的转换
添加软件报错功能
支持部分生物/物品皮肤
H5游戏在线玩
共有0位网友发表了评论> 文章正文
  名称:黑暗之魂2 v1.11升级档+DLC+破解补丁
  运行环境:WinXP,WinVista,Win7,Win8
  补丁说明:
  使用黑暗之魂2 黑暗之魂2&1.11升级档升级后,游戏界面会自动切换为中文语言,免除玩家额外的设置成中文的繁琐步骤。并且此次的更新的升级档也包含了所有的DLC内容,更新象牙之王的王冠( Crown of the Ivory King)DLC内容。由于黑暗之魂2的联机模式未破解成功,因此取消连接服务器的等待验证后就能够立即进入离线模式。玩家也可以率先体验离线模式。
  另外,玩家在安装这一款升级档过程中希望玩家注意防止杀软误删steam_api.dll破解文件。在更新黑暗之魂2 1.11升级档之前需要保证玩家升级到了1.06升级档的相关内容。
  《黑暗之魂》系列连线要素极具特色,采用准备好的交流沟通系统,使玩家得以延伸单机游戏的轻松感觉。《黑暗之魂2》连线游玩方式基本上也与之前的黑暗之魂一样,不过也改良了部分游戏设定。除此之外,由于架设有专用的游戏伺服器的关系,游戏能够实现更加顺畅的游戏环境。
  先前需要获得10种独家武器与防具:
  - 黑炎石匕首
  - 黑炎石圆盾
  - 黄色结晶长剑
  - 黄色结晶盾
  - 受束缚的手斧
  - 受束缚的木盾
  - 小人矛鎚
  - 小人木盾
  - 罪人之杖
  - 罪人皮盾
  更新说明:
  增加了新的第一宗罪学者特征。
  附加项目描述文本。
  进入契约将允许敌人继续重生。
  进入契约使敌人给予玩家更多的伤害。
  玩家将获得一个新的项目:爱的戒指。允许玩家通过限制总灵魂收集控制网上相亲经历。
  生锈的硬币效应增加。
  篝火经屏幕现在将突出三大地区,玩家可以与其他玩家在线。
  白色的幽灵仍能够有更长的时间。
  在战斗中回到自己的世界,白色的幻影将不再了。
  使用方法:
  1、解压缩
  2、复制Update文件夹下的升级补丁到游戏目录覆盖
  3、复制Crack文件夹下的破解补丁到游戏目录覆盖
  4、运行游戏
  相关推荐:
  游戏截图:
疑似木乃伊的进攻
魔法刃的刺伤极具威力
玩家能够自己定义角色特色
女主角美不胜收,心旷神怡
魔法杖掀起的魔法能量
名称:黑暗之魂2 v1.11升级档
英文:Dark Souls 2
语言:英文
游戏类型:修改器补丁
文件大小:6.31 MB
文件:.rar我的世界皮肤制作器|我的世界皮肤制作(mcskin3d)1.5 绿色中文最新版【附使用教程】-东坡下载
东坡下载:内容最丰富最安全的下载站!
→ 我的世界皮肤制作(mcskin3d) 1.5 绿色中文最新版【附使用教程】
网上有很多的皮肤下载,但那些太普通怎样来显示出自己的不同,最好的办法就是自己DIY制作,东坡小编带来一款我的世界皮肤制作工具――mcskin3d,它是绿色最新免费版,添加了印章工具,还可以浏览所有皮肤,以及批量化管理,小编还带了详细的使用教程,有需要反直接搬走吧!mcskin3d界面介绍工具介绍(一)第一个是自由预览。第二个是画笔。第三个是橡皮擦。第四个是吸管,可以取色。第五个是加白or加黑像素色块。第六个是加量or减暗像素色块第七个是填充。第八个是噪点,可以将画里混入杂色。第九个是印章,目前LZ还不会用这个,但基本上可以无视。工具介绍(二)第一个是3D预览模式,你可以直接在模型上上色。第二个是2D预览模式。就是类似这样,让你在二次元的图片上上色。第三个是混合预览模式就像这样,2D界面和3D界面混合在一起预览的模式调色区这个是调色区,你可以在这里调色mcskin3d使用教程我们先用2D模式把模型全体涂上肉色(空白的那部分是hat部位,也就是头盔部位,因此不用涂上。)然后呢,我们切换3D模式,只显示头部部位,然后给他填上眼睛。科普:一般像素图的人物眼睛都是这样画的。瞳孔部位上面是深色,下面是浅色,然后再旁边涂上眼白部分。然后铺好头部的底色这时你认为头部的底色就这样铺完了,那么就错了。其实,在MC皮肤里,hat部位(头盔部位)也有重要的作用。他可以让你的皮肤做的更加的好,还原度高显示hat部位,不显示头部部位,切换成3D模式然后靠你的感觉,大胆的来画吧!注意:*画hat部位的时候不要把最上面的一行像素填满,这样反而没有效果*画的时候要把人物的发型尽量的简化然后画出来填上hat部位后,是不是觉得人物的头不是那么方了?但由于这个发型比较特殊,所以用另一个皮肤来比较一下:由此可见,hat部位 很 重 要那么头部的底色铺完了,我们就该铺身子了。首先如下图,勾一个简单的轮廓线,暂时不用考虑阴影之类问题然后我们把前面的大面积颜色涂上=w=再切换成2D模式依照正面吧其他面给涂上(没错就这么简单)背面空空的,什么也没有,这是不是太偷懒了呢?但是没有背面的图,哪有该怎么办?这时候就要依靠你的想象力和推理能力了【泥垢如果你有人设图的话那么就好些,但是遇到这种情况,的确只能用这样糊弄的方法解决了= =依我推测,那个骚年穿的是帽衫,所以在背面画上一个帽子身子就这样铺完底色了=w=那么接下来我们来解决手臂的底色。这时候身子部位还是显示着得,然后显示一只手臂。科普:MC皮肤里,两只手臂是共用一个图片,所以无法画出双臂不同的皮肤。一般画长袖的话就到深色点的位置。短袖的画在浅色点的位置(往上移动一像素也可以。)用3D模式来标记袖子的长度,然后用2D模式来填充颜色手臂部分就这样不负责任的画完了!好吧刚才忘了手臂上的蓝色,至于衣服上的嘛.....不要在意这种细节然后呢,还是在3D模式里面作色块位置的标记。鞋子画法:最下层下铺一层灰色然后在上面两层画上“凹”形鞋子颜色的色块最后在第四层画上袜子的颜色,把第三层空出来的部分也给添上然后脚的部分也就这样完成了好了,做好完,效果图如下mcskin3d功能特色1.直观简单的操作界面所有工具都集合在工作区正上方,只要拖动鼠标就能体验全部功能2.专业的绘制工具从笔刷到印章,让你找到最适合自己的绘制方法3.自由的绘制环境支持3D,2D以及混合模式的预览,结合多样的辅助线,拒绝繁琐操作4.个性化的自定义设置支持自定义快捷键和个性化色板的设置,大大简化绘制过程5.方便管理的目录提供对默认皮肤目录的设置,同时浏览所有皮肤,方便批量化管理mcskin3d更新日志添加了印章工具添加了色板功能添加辅助线功能皮肤目录功能重做,删去软件附带皮肤支持皮肤1.8/1.0版本的转换添加软件报错功能支持部分生物/物品皮肤
安卓官方手机版
IOS官方手机版
我的世界皮肤制作(mcskin3d)截图
我的世界皮肤制作(mcskin3d) 1.5 绿色中文最新版【附使用教程】
本类最新软件
本类软件推荐
13.8M / 05-20 / 2.0. 最新免费版
10.0M / 03-17 / 4.7.4.0官方防封防警告版
2.8M / 03-07 / 3.75免费破解版 【专用版】
22.1M / 02-17 / 1.2.2绿色免费版
907KB / 02-10 / 9.4最新破解版 【2017变态攻击】
本类软件排行
本类软件必备
刷枪透视盒子全图
请简要描述您遇到的错误,我们将尽快予以修正。
轮坛转帖HTML方式
轮坛转帖UBB方式我的世界皮肤制作器MCSkin3Dv1.6下载 - Minecraft中文分享站
/ 我的世界皮肤制作器MCSkin3Dv1.6下载
我的世界皮肤制作器MCSkin3Dv1.6下载
我的世界皮肤制作器是minecraft游戏中非常实用的一款游戏皮肤制作软件,玩家可以自行编辑和制作我的世界皮肤。这款我的世界皮肤制作器还添加了印章工具,色板功能等特色工具,喜欢制作皮肤的玩家别错过啦
MCSkin3D我的世界皮肤制作器,通过它,大家可以进行我的世界皮肤制作、使用。
此编辑器支持在3D视图下编辑,也支持2D视图编辑,还支持3D 2D各一半视图的编辑,并自带中文,如不是中文请在倒数第2项设置中选择语言。
使用视频教程
添加了印章工具
添加了色板功能
添加辅助线功能
皮肤目录功能重做,删去软件附带皮肤
支持皮肤1.9版本的皮肤
添加软件报错功能
支持部分生物/物品皮肤
– 工具下载 –
【其他版本下载】