我的世界forgemodloader mod loader has found

Copyright (C) 2017 by Forge Development LLC
Layout is designed by and used with permission from PaleoCrafterSign in anonymously
Forge Modloader has found
a problem with your minecraft installation????
Started by
, June 19, 2016
Hi! I have a mac computer and whenever I try to load a mod pack (Pixelmon) on the technic launcher, everything loads perfectly fine until it gets to OS X natives, where it stops and doesn't load at all. I'm terrible with computers so if anyone can help me and explain it in a very simple manner, I would really appreciate it! I've tried deleting and reinstalling the modpack as well as the launcher but nothing I do seems to work.
I am trying to download the 1.7.10 pack from the Technic Launcher and I keep receiving the following message: Error unzipping a file for the following pack: The 1.7.10 Pack Attempting to extract file the-1710-pack-0.9.7.zip, but it did not exist. Please consult the mudpack author. I checked the mod pack's website and it is currently telling me that no connection to database could be established I was wondering if this is why I am not able to download it and if it is not the issue what is and how would I fix it
Today i'm advertising a new modpack called EclipseC (it has a server , just click on multiplayer), this server is a dragon ball server where you can battle with other players and be the strongest !
At the moment the server isnt fully ready ! btw you can join and help us building our server !
modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/eclipsec.1059818
server ip (just if really needed): EclipseC.g-s.nu
Ok, I have a forge modpack 1.7.10. I've set up a server with mods and forge and everything and it works fine.
But the issue is, is I want plugins in my server.
Also, my plugins will only use forge - nothing else.
Forge Modloader has found
a problem with your minecraft installation????扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation The mods and verions listedbelow could not be foundThaumcraft:anyThe file 'ForgeModLoader-client-0.log' contains more information
你大爷FgTs
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
mod版本和forge版本不兼容,去找个兼容你使用版本forge的mod
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码你可能还会喜欢
1.8懒人包精品游戏
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">5.0分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">5.0分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">10分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">10分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">7.8分