怎么用英文介绍中国的传统节日有哪些??

编辑:中国四大传统节日英文介绍(精品多篇)为好范文网的会员投稿推荐,但愿对你的学习工作带来帮助。中国四大传统节日之端午节 篇一农历五月初五为端午节,英文为Dragon Boat Festival ,又称端阳节、女儿节、午日节、五月节、艾节、端五、重五、夏节、天中节、浴兰节、屈原日、诗人节等。端是“开端”、“初”的意思,初五可以称为端五,与春节、清明节、中秋节并称为中国汉族的四大传统节日。农历以地支纪月,正月建寅,二月为卯,顺次至五月为午,因此称五月为午月,“五”与“午”通,“五”又为阳数,所以一些地方又将端午节称之为五月节、艾节、夏节。从史籍上看,“端午”二字最早见于西晋人周处《风土记》:“仲夏端午,烹鹜角黍”。端午节是我国汉族人民的传统节日,这一天必不可少的活动逐渐演变为吃粽子、赛龙舟、挂菖蒲、蒿草、艾叶、薰苍术、白芷,喝雄黄酒、系百索子、做香角子、贴五毒、贴符、放黄烟子、吃十二红。据说,吃粽子和赛龙舟,是为了纪念屈原,所以解放后曾把端午节定名为“诗人节”,以纪念屈原。至于挂菖蒲、艾叶,薰苍术、白芷,喝雄黄酒,贴符则据说是为了避邪。“炒五毒”,江苏中部以韭菜、茭草(或金针菜)、木耳、银鱼、虾米等同炒,大约是以这几种菜象征蟾蜍、蝎子、蜘蛛、蛇、蜈蚣等五毒都是端午的必备菜肴,现在少见。但是山东南部江苏北部以辣椒 葱 姜 蒜 香菜五种有刺激的东西混合一起炒也叫炒五毒,一般餐馆都可以点到此菜,因为食材比较常见。 时至今日,端午节在中国人民中仍是一个十分盛行的隆重节日。从2008年起为国家法定节假日放一天假。国家非常重视非物质文化遗产的保护,2006年5月20日,该民俗经国务院批准列入第一批国家级非物质文化遗产名录。2009年九月三十日在阿联酋首都阿布扎比召开的联合国教科文组织保护非物质文化遗产政府间委员会会议决定:中国端午节成功入选《世界人类非物质文化遗产代表作名录》。中国四大传统节日之清明节 篇二“清明节是中国最重要的传统节日之一。它不仅是人们祭奠祖先、缅怀先人的节日,也是中华民族认祖归宗的纽带,更是一个远足踏青、亲近自然、催护新生的春季仪式。”中国社科院民俗学博士施爱东说。作为清明节重要节日内容的祭祀、踏青等习俗则主要来源于寒食节和上巳节。寒食节与古人对于自然的认识相关。在中国,寒食之后重生新火就是一种辞旧迎新的过渡仪式,透露的是季节交替的信息,象征着新季节、新希望、新生命、新循环的开始。后来则有了“感恩”意味,更强调对“过去”的怀念和感谢。寒食禁火冷食祭墓,清明取新火踏青出游。唐代之前,寒食与清明是两个前后相继但主题不同的节日,前者怀旧悼亡,后者求新护生;一阴一阳,一息一生,二者有着密切的配合关系。禁火是为了出火,祭亡是为了佑生,这就是寒食与清明的内在文化关联。唐玄宗时,朝廷曾以政令的形式将民间扫墓的风俗固定在清明节前的寒食节,由于寒食与清明在时间上紧密相连,寒食节俗很早就与清明发生关联,扫墓也由寒食顺延到了清明。入宋之后,清明和寒食逐渐合而为一,清明将寒食节中的祭祀习俗收归名下。同时,上巳节“上巳春嬉”的节俗也被合并到了清明节。到了明清以后,上巳节退出了节日系统,寒食节也已基本消亡。春季只剩一个清明节。“清明节是几乎所有春季节日的综合与升华,清明节俗也就具有了更加丰富的文化内涵。”施爱东说。与其他传统大节不一样,清明节是融合了“节气”与“节俗”的综合节日。清明从节气上正排在春分之后,此时天气回暖,到处生机勃勃,人们远足踏青,亲近自然,可谓顺应天时,有助于吸纳大自然纯阳之气,驱散积郁寒气和抑郁心情,有益于身心健康。唐始,寒食与清明并列放假,不同年号分别有四至七天的假期。宋代是生活日趋都市化的时代,也是民俗向娱乐方向发展的时代。为了让人们能够在清明扫墓、踏青,特地规定太学放假三日,武学放假一日。《清明上河图》描绘的就是当时盛世清明图景。清明扫墓与踏青,本来是两个不同的文化主题,宋以后慢慢融为一体,并不断地被赋予肯定的文化意义。人们把祭祀先人与中华民族重视孝道、慎终追远的民族性格直接联系起来,认为清明节俗体现了中国人感恩、不忘本的道德意识。其文化意义类似西方感恩节。清明节祭祖扫墓、追念先人功德的活动,与中国文化深层的祖先崇拜、孝的文化之间有着深刻的关系,而这种文化正是中国社会几千年来得以和谐稳定发展的支柱,有助于在古人与今人、前人与后人之间建立和谐的代际关系,进而促进人与人、人与自然之间的和谐关系,这也是清明节具有强大生命力的民间根基。施爱东介绍,随着生产力的发展和社会生活的演进,清明节较早出现了由神圣祭祀向世俗娱乐转化的趋向,清明祭墓成为踏青春游的假日时光。因柳树为春季应时嘉木,插柳与戴柳也是清明特有的风习时尚。民国时期,插柳日还曾一度成为“植树节”。但不管如何衍变,追悼与祭祀是中国人过清明的最重要内容。“无论从起源还是从其流变中,我们可以归纳出清明节的两个象征意义,一是‘感恩纪念’,二是‘催护新生’。”中国四大传统节日之中秋节 篇三据史籍记载,古代帝王有春天祭日、秋天祭月的礼制,而祭月的节期为农历八月十五,时日恰逢三秋之半,故名“中秋节”;又因这个节日在秋季八月,故又称“秋节”、“八月节”、“八月会”、“仲秋节”;又有祈求团圆的信仰和相关节俗活动,故亦称“团圆节”、“女儿节”。因中秋节的主要活动都是围绕“月”进行的〈WWW.BAIHUAWEN.CN〉,所以又俗称“月节”、“月夕”、“追月节”、“玩月节”、“拜月节”;在唐朝,中秋节还被称为“端正月”。关于中秋节的起源,大致有三种:起源于古代对月的崇拜、月下歌舞觅偶的习俗、古代秋报拜土地神的遗俗。中秋节从2008年起为国家法定节假日。国家非常重视非物质文化遗产的保护,2006年5月20日,该节日经国务院批准列入第一批国家级非物质文化遗产名录。中国四大传统节日之春节 篇四春节指汉字文化圈传统上的农历新年,传统名称为新年、大年、新岁,但口头上又称度岁、庆新岁、过年,古时春节曾专指节气中的立春,也被视为一年的开始,后来改为农历正月初一开始为新年,一般认为至少要到正月十五(上元节)新年才结束,有些地方的新年庆祝活动甚至到整个正月结束为止。春节与清明节、端午节、中秋节并称为中国汉族的四大传统节日。春节是中国民间最隆重最富有特色的传统节日,也是最热闹的一个古老节日。一般指除夕和正月初一,是一年的第一天,又叫阴历年,俗称“过年”。但在民间,传统意义上的春节是指从腊月初八的腊祭或腊月二十三或二十四的祭灶,一直到正月十五,其中以除夕和正月初一为高潮。在春节期间,中国的汉族和很多少数民族都要举行各种活动以示庆祝。这些活动均以祭祀神佛、祭奠祖先、除旧布新、迎禧接福、祈求丰年为主要内容。活动丰富多彩,带有浓郁的民族特色。在天津过春节还有挂中国结的习惯,大年三十之前天津人有到天津古文化街乔香阁请中国结的习俗,取乔香纳福之意。春节是汉族最重要的节日,满、蒙古、瑶、壮、白、高山、赫哲、哈尼、达斡尔、侗、黎等几十个少数民族也有过春节的习俗,只是过节的形式各具自己的民族特色。春节不同时代有不同名称。在先秦时叫“上日”、“元日”、“改岁”、“献岁”等;到了两汉时期,又被叫为“三朝”、“岁旦”、“正旦”、“正日”;魏晋南北朝时称为“元辰”、“元日”、“元首”、“岁朝”等;到了唐宋元明,则称为“元旦”、“元 ”、“岁日”、“新正”、“新元”等;而清代,一直叫“元旦”或“元日”。你也可以在好范文网搜索更多本站小编为你整理的其他中国四大传统节日英文介绍(精品多篇)范文。}

中国传统节日英文演讲稿篇一:关于中国传统节日的英语演讲dragon boat festival, often known as tuen ng festival or duan wu festival, is a traditional chinese festival held on the fifth day of the fifth month of the chinese calendar. it is also known as the double fifth.[citation needed] it has since been celebrated, in various ways, in other parts of east asia as well, most notably korea. in the early years of the chinese republic, duan wu was also celebrated as poets day, due to qu yuans status as chinas first poet of personal renown.today, people eat zongzi (the food originally intended to feed the fishes) and race dragon boats in memory of qus dramatic death.中文:龙舟节,端午节经常或端午节,是一种传统的中国节日对中华历5月5日举行。它也被称为端五。[来源请求]它已经被庆祝,以各种方式在其他地区以及东亚,尤其是韩国。端午确切的起源尚不清楚,但一种传统的观点认为,节日来源在中国诗人屈原的战国时期。他犯的河中溺死自己,因为他是由政府的***深恶痛绝楚***。当地群众,知道他是一个好人,决定投身到河里的鱼的食物,饲料,以防止吃屈原的尸体他们。他们还坐在龙舟,并试图吓唬由船上和激烈的寻找龙在船头头战鼓齐鸣声中的鱼了。在中国民国初年,段坞也被“诗人节“庆祝,由于屈原作为中国的第一个著名的诗人的个人地位。今天,人们吃粽子的曲的戏剧性死亡内存和龙舟比赛(原本打算饲料鱼类的食物)。 of eating tzungtzu and rice dumplings(棕子)。 the celebration is a time for protection (防护) from evil(邪恶)and disease (疾病) for the rest of the year. it is done so by different practices such as hanging healthy herbs on the front door, drinking nutritious concoctions (营养品), and displaying (展示) portraits (画像) of evils nemesis(邪恶报应),chung kuei. if one manages to (成功做) stand (直立)an egg on its end at exactly 12:00 noon, the following year will be a lucky one.a chinese holiday is gaining worldwide popularity 一个逐渐受到全球欢迎的中国节日有些节日实在是很有趣,所以在本土文化以外的地方也很受欢迎。最明显的例子可能就是圣诞节,世界各地的人都会庆祝圣诞节,即使是非基督徒。同样,最近几年端午节已经不局限于中国,成为国际性节日,而庆祝的人可能对节日的由来并不太了解。端午节与春节和中秋节并列为中国三大节日。这三个节日中,它可能是最古老的一个,可以追溯到公元前227年的战国时代。这个节日是为了纪念楚国的大夫屈原,他因为对朝廷的******感到绝望而投河自尽。镇上的人纷纷冲上船去救他,却没有成功。后来大家把米撒到水里,希望把饥饿的鱼群从他的躯体边引开。over the years, the story of qu’s demise transformed into the traditions of racing dragon boats and eating zongzi – a kind of rice wrapped in bamboo leaves. the races have certainly captured the imagination of people from all over the world. every s
中国传统节日英文演讲稿 来自淘豆网www.taodocs.com转载请标明出处.}
中国传统节日英语作文(精选15篇)  在平平淡淡的日常中,大家总少不了接触作文吧,通过作文可以把我们那些零零散散的思想,聚集在一块。那么问题来了,到底应如何写一篇优秀的作文呢?下面是小编整理的中国传统节日英语作文,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。  中国传统节日英语作文 篇1  The Spring Festival  The Spring Festival, Chinese New Year,is the most important festival for all of us. All family members get together on New Year'Eve to have a big meal.At the same time, everyone celebrates to each other.At about 12 o'clock,some parents and children light crackers.The whole sky is lighted brightly. We may watch the fireworks excitedly.How busy it is!  On the first early moring of one year, many senior citizen get up early and they stick the reversed Fu or hang some couplets on the front door. Some house's windows are sticked on red paper cutlings.  The Chinese New Year lasts fifteen days. So during the fifteen days, we always visit our relatives from door to door. At that time, children are the happiest because they can get many red packets form their parents,grandparents, uncles, aunts and so on. The last day of the Chinese New Year is another festival. It names the Lantern Festival.  So the Chinese New Year comes to the end.  中国传统节日英语作文 篇2  Will Christmas Replace the Spring Festival?  Christmas arouses increasing attention year by year in China. Christmas cards become popular with students. People hold Christmas parties and exchange Christmas girts. A lot or TV and radio programs about Christmas are on. Meanwhile the Spring Festival is less appealing (有吸引力的)to youngsters. Thus some people wonder whether Christmas will replace the Spring Festival.  This worry is fairly unnecessary. Why ? One reason lies that Christmas only affects Christians,college students and joint-venture (合资企业)workers. Another reason is that Christmas is mostly celebrated in cities. Few people in countryside show extreme interest in this exotic(带有异国情调的) festival. By contrast,the Spring Festival is the most influential traditional festival in every family.  I think,it is natural that with increasing exchanges with the West,a lot of Western holidays have been gradually introduced into China. For us Chinese we should never neglect or even discard our own traditional festivals. For centuries Chinese have observed this traditional holiday to welcome the beginning of a new year. And we will treasure the Spring Festival forever.  中国传统节日英语作文 篇3  (一)清明节  Last Qingming Festival,I return home to worship my grandfather.Qingming  Festival is a folk Festival.In the past,In the past, the Qingming Festival was called "Arbor Day". But Today, Chinese visit their family graves to tend to any underbrush that has grown. Weeds are pulled, and dirt swept away, and the family will set out offerings of food and spirit money. Unlike the sacrifices at a family's home altar, the offerings at the tomb usually consist of dry, bland food. One theory is that since any number of ghosts rome around a grave area, the less appealing food will be consumed by the ancestors, and not be plundered by strangers.  With the passing of time, this celebration of life became a day to the honor past ancestors. Following folk religion, the Chinese believed that the spirits of deceased ancestors looked after the family. Sacrifices of food and spirit money could keep them happy, and the family would prosper through good harvests and more children.  (二)端午节  The Dragon Boat Festival is a lunar (阴历)holiday, occurring (存正)on the fifth day of the fifth lunar month (农历史五月第五天). Dragon Boat Festival is my  favourite festival.During the holiday of Dragon Boat Festival,I got together with my family to have a big meal.We ofen ate the zongzi.It tasted very nice.And we saw the Dragon Boat Races.I felt excited because the race was bustling with noise and  excitement.At Dragon Boat Festival,we also drank realgar wine.Some people thought drank realgar wine can protect themselves from illness.Dragon Boat Festival was interesting and I like it very much.  The Chinese Dragon Boat Festival is a significant (有意义的)holiday celebrated (庆祝)in China, and the one with the longest history (历史最悠久). The Dragon Boat Festival is celebrated by b  oat races (龙舟赛) in the shape of dragons. Competing teams (竞争团队) row their boats forward to a drumbeat (击古)racing to reach the finish end first.  The boat races during the Dragon Boat Festival are traditional customs (传统习俗)to attempts to (试图)rescue (搭救) the patriotic poet (爱国诗人)Chu Yuan. Chu Yuan drowned (溺死) on the fifth day of the fifth lunar month in 277 B.C. Chinese citizens now throw bamboo leaves (竹叶) filled with cooked rice into the water.  Therefore the fish could eat the rice rather than the hero poet. This later on turned into the custom of eating tzungtzu and rice dumplings(粽子).  The celebration's is a time for protection (防护) from evil (邪恶) and disease (疾病) for the rest of the year. It is done so by different practices such as hanging healthy herbs on the front door, drinking nutritious concoctions (营养品), and displaying (展示) portraits (画像) of evil's nemesis(邪恶报应), Chung Kuei. If one manages to (成功做...) stand (直立)an egg on it's end at exactly 12:00 noon, the following year will be a lucky one.  Today, people eat bamboo-wrapped steamed glutinous(粘的) rice dumplings called zongzi (the food originally intended to feed the fish) and race dragon boats in memory of Qu's dramatic death.  中国传统节日英语作文 篇4  Dear Mike,  How are you? Im really glad that you are interested in traditional Chinese festivals. There are many traditional festivals in China, such as Spring Festival, Mid-Autumn Day and so on. Id like to introduce the Spring Festival to you. Spring Festival is the most important traditional holiday in China. It usually lasts for 15 days.  Days before the festival, people clean their houses. They think cleaning sweeps any bad luck. They decorate their houses with paper cuts. On the eve of the festival, family members get together and have big meals. Then they watch the Spring Festival Gala on TV. At midnight, they set off fireworks to welcome the new year. During the festival, kids get lucky money from old people. People visit their relatives and friends. They wish each a happy year and good luck. How happy we are.  中国传统节日英语作文 篇5  Mike, how are you? I'm your good friend liu wei. Let me introduce you to our traditional Chinese Spring Festival!  Before the Spring Festival, we will clean our home, because it can wash away bad things and good luck in the New Year. On New Year's eve, all the family members have dinner together, and the dinner is very big. After dinner, people watch Spring Festival shows on TV. People keep watch until midnight, and then they go and set off firecrackers. On the morning of the Spring Festival, people finish their meal early, then visit each other and say "happy New Year!" The children pay their respects to the old people, and the old ones give the children money. The children play together, and they play beautiful fireworks.  On this day, people like to wear red new clothes that represent auspiciousness, people paste Spring Festival couplets, eat dumplings and so on. Everybody passes warmth and happiness, everybody is very happy!  中国传统节日英语作文 篇6  Mid Autumn Festival is a traditional festival of China. It used to be as important as Spring Festival .It is usually celebrated in September or October. This festival is to celebrate the harvest and to enjoy the beautiful moon light. To some extent, it is like Thanks Giving day in western countries. On this day, people usually get together with their families and have a nice meal.  After that, people always eat delicious moon cakes, and watch the moon. The moon is always very round on that day, and makes people think of their relatives and friends. It is a day of pleasure and happiness. Hope you have a wonderful Mid Autumn festival!  中国传统节日英语作文 篇7  When the traditional festival comes, everybody is excited about it, because they will have holiday to relax. The meaning of these festivals is remembered by the old generation all the time, while some young people do not know. So when we enjoy the holiday, we need to know more about the traditional culture.  大家都会很兴奋得知有传统节日将要来临时,因为他们会有假期来放松自己。老一辈都记得这些节日的意义,然而有些年轻人却不知道。所以,当我们享受假日时,也需要更多的了解传统文化。  A foreign girl shot a video to ask Chinese young people something about Mid-autumn festival. To everybody’s surprise, a lot of them did not know the story about this big day. When I was very small, I have watched many TV series telling about the myth of Hou Yi and his wife. I learned many Chinese myths and legends from the shows. Though some people enjoy the festival, they should learn the culture.  一名外国女孩拍摄了一个视频,在视频中问中国年轻人一些关于中秋节的事情。让大家吃惊的是很多人都不知道这个大日子的故事。在我很小的时候,我看了很多电视剧讲述了后羿和他妻子的故事。从这些电视剧中我了解到了许多中国的神话和传说。虽然有些人很享受这些节日,但是他们也应该学习那些文化。  With the development of Chinese economic power, more and more foreigners are interested in learning Chinese. Some are very crazy about the traditional culture. They study famous great old poems and novels, treating the great characters as idols.  随着中国经济实力的发展,越来越多的外国人对学习汉语感兴趣,有一些人还对中国传统文化非常着迷。他们研究著名的古老诗歌和小说,把伟大的人物当做偶像。  The traditional festival is the important way to preserve our culture, which is the great treasure of human being. We are so proud of it, because it is priceless.  传统节日是保护我们文化的一种重要方式,也是人类最伟大的宝藏。这样的文化让我们非常自豪,因为那是无价的。  中国传统节日英语作文 篇8  假如你叫李华,你的美国笔友Tom对中国的传统节日非常感兴趣。他想请你介绍你最喜欢的一个节日,如中秋节、端午节、春节等,你通常是怎么庆祝的,以及你喜欢这个节日的原因。请你根据他的问题回复邮件。  提示词语:eat, get together, share, happy, special  Hi! Tom,  I’m glad to hear that you are interested in traditional Chinese festivals.  My favorite festival is the Mid-Autumn Festival. It usually comes in September or October. On that day, our family members usually get together and have a nice meal. After that, I always admire the moon and share mooncakes with my families.  I love this festival because I like eating mooncakes. They are in the shape of a full moon. They carry people’s wishes to the families they love and miss.  In short, the Mid-Autumn Festival is a day of pleasure and happiness. I hope that my letter will help you know more about Chinese festivals.  Yours,  Li Hua  中国传统节日英语作文 篇9  Chinese Spring Festival celebrating the end of winter and the warmth of spring. It began in the last day of the lunar year, end in the 15th day of lunar New Year, also is the Lantern Festival.  During the Spring Festival, people use red lantern and Spring Festival couplets decorate a house, put on all kinds of colored clothes, often visit friends and relatives or together eat dumplings, fish, meat and other delicious food.  The children are looking forward to receiving red envelope money, and together they play each other the fireworks, with happy. Street  with dragon and lion dance and some other carnival activities, CCTV will held the grand Spring Festival gala.  中国传统节日英语作文 篇10  Mid Autumn Festival is a traditional festival of China.It used to be as important as Spring Festival 。It is usually celebrated in September or October.This festival is to celebrate the harvest and to enjoy the beautiful moon light.To some extent,it is like Thanks Giving day in western countries。  On this day,people usually get together with their families and have a nice meal.After that,people always eat delicious moon cakes,and watch the moon.The moon is always very round on that day,and makes people think of their relatives and friends.It is a day of pleasure and happiness.Hope you have a wonderful Mid Autumn festival!  中国传统节日英语作文 篇11  Dear distinguished chief judge:  As the defense attorney of my client, I have made many surveys in secret after I took over the case。 According to my client and all the information I have inspected about the case, now I have an deep and comprehensive understanding about the case 。 Therefore , I want to show my opinions to you, and I hope the chief would accept them 。  1.The stolen car was found abandoned three hours after thetheft with the engine still warm; at the time the car was found, my client was at the airport to meet the flight of a friend who was flying into town。  2. Lab analysis of muddy shoe prints on the floor mat of the car indicates that the prints came from a size 27 shoe; your client wears a size 25.  3. Lab analysis shows the presence of cigarette smoke in the car, but your client does not smoke。  4.The only eyewitness to the crime, who was 20 meters from the car, said the thief "looked like" your client; yet the eyewitness admitted that at the time of the theft she was not wearing her contact lenses, which had been prescribed for improving distance vision.  5.The car was stolen at about I p.m。; your client testified that he was in a town 400 kilometers away at 11 a。m。  6. In a statement to police, the eyewitness described the thief as tall; your client is short  Because of all the doubtful points , I think it is unfair to found guilty of theft to my client。 Moreover, the basic standard of criminal sanction is that taking facts as a basis and laws as the criterion, so I hope the chief judge will give a reasonable judgment to my client finally。  That’s all ,thanks。  尊敬的首席法官:  作为我的`委托人的辩护律师,我在接手这个案子后秘密进行了很多调查。根据我的委托人和我检查过的有关案件的所有信息,现在我对案件有了深入而全面的了解。因此,我想向你们表明我的意见,希望局长能接受。  1.失窃的汽车在失事三小时后被发现,当时发动机还没冷却;在发现失窃的汽车时,我的客户正在机场迎接一位朋友的航班,他正飞往城里。  2.实验室对汽车地板垫上的泥泞鞋印进行的分析表明,这些鞋印来自27号的鞋子;您的客户穿着25号的鞋子。  3.实验室分析显示车内有香烟烟雾,但客户不吸烟。  4.犯罪现场唯一的目击证人就在离车20米远的地方,他说小偷“看起来像”你的客户;但是目击证人承认,在盗窃时,她没有戴隐形眼镜,这是为了提高远视能力而规定的。  5.这辆车在下午一点左右被偷了,你的客户证实他在凌晨11点400公里外的一个小镇上。  6.在一份对警方的陈述中,目击证人描述那个小偷很高,而你的当事人很矮。  由于所有的疑点,我认为对我的客户认定犯有盗窃罪是不公平的。另外,刑事处罚的基本标准是以事实为依据,以法律为准绳,希望主审法官最终对委托人作出合理的判决。  就这些,谢谢。  中国传统节日英语作文 篇12  Dear Mike,  How are you? Im really glad that you are interested in traditional Chinese festivals. There are many traditional festivals in China, such as Spring Festival, Mid-Autumn Day and so on. Id like to introduce the Spring Festival to you. Spring Festival is the most important traditional holiday in China. It usually lasts for 15 days.  Days before the festival, people clean their houses. They think cleaning sweeps any bad luck. They decorate their houses with paper cuts. On the eve of the festival, family members get together and have big meals. Then they watch the Spring Festival Gala on TV. At midnight, they set off fireworks to welcome the new year. During the festival, kids get lucky money from old people. People visit their relatives and friends. They wish each a happy year and good luck. How happy we are.  中国传统节日英语作文 篇13  There are many traditional Chinese festivals. However, in my opinion,i like Mid-Autumn Fearival best. Every year, the Mid-Autumn Festival falls on the 15th of the eight month of our Chinese lunar calendar.  As the one of the most important traditional festivals, in most case, my parents no matter how far away or how busy they are ,they will try their best to return home to celebrated the festival. In the night, we will get tegether to look the brightest moon.  We all enjoy this time . Under the moon we eat mooncakes. With the beautiful moon up in the sky , we say our wishes or hopes. We get together sharing our stories.  I like this festival best not only can we get together with my family , but also can we visiting our relatives or friends.  中国传统节日英语作文 篇14  I remember having women's day. I had planned to go home and make a heart card for my mother, but there was a lot of homework these days. As soon as I got home, I started to write my homework, sometimes I felt like I didn't care, and forgot about the greeting card.  On the day of women's day, the teacher in addition to the Chinese maths homework, the Chinese teacher also said that the next day would write the ancient poem. The news came in my heart like a thunderbolt. When I got home, I completely forgot about the work of women's day. Not only did I not make a card, I didn't say happy holidays to my mother, but I made a serious mistake.  My mother came home from hard work. I was reading a book and I ignored my mother. My mother seemed to be expecting to ask me something, but it would be difficult for me to bother to go back to my room because I was so serious about reading.  I couldn't see what my mother was doing, but I shook my head and sighed, and my eyes returned to the book. This is when dad came out of his mother's room, and he carefully closed the door behind me and came running behind me.  My father coughed a false cough and pulled my mind back from the book. I looked at my father in disbelief.My father, with his hand on his back, asked me seriously, "do you know what day it is?"What day? "I mused silently.For a long time, my father couldn't bear the silence. "you don't know? I'll give you a hint. Today is March 8. Now you know?"  "March 8? What day?" I can't react at all.Dad took a deep breath and said, "today is women's day, your mother's holiday."  中国传统节日英语作文 篇15  Firecrackers in New Year's eve, the spring breeze gifts into the toso "eternal lovers is undoubtedly the best portrayal of the Spring Festival. In my hometown, Spring Festival is a children's festival, beer and skittles, everything.  The Spring Festival came again, and my parents and I returned to our hometown, haimen. As soon as she got there, grandma said, "come and set off the firecrackers!" When I heard grandma, I jumped out of the car and set off firecrackers with my grandma. Grandma's hand in hand with lighted a match, and with the match lit firecrackers firing, after a few seconds, firecrackers rang with pleasant produced crackling "sound, so I also copy ignited GongCanCan firecrackers. The firecracker went off for a hundred rings, a hundred to say that the old year had passed and the New Year had come! When the firecrackers were finished, it was already 8 o 'clock, and the whole family went upstairs to watch the Spring Festival gala. The Spring Festival gala looks great! In particular, I have a pain in my stomach. Just after watching the Spring Festival party, I had to lie in bed, and I still heard the sound of fireworks and firecrackers.  The next day I was dragging my tired body out of bed and found a red envelope in the pillow. I thought: my grandparents had put it. Then I suddenly smell a smell, I think: good smell! It must have been a good thing for grandma and grandpa! I quickly dressed and ran all the way to the kitchen on the first floor. Grandma in the kitchen heard my footsteps and turned around and said, "green, come and try my cake." Grandma brought a bowl with a large piece of cake. A large "fu" was written on the top of the cake with red sugar on it. I took a bite of the cake, sweet and sweet, it was delicious! I couldn't help but say, "yummy!" When grandma heard what I said, the wrinkled face spread out.  I love Spring Festival because it has more than half a month's vacation. I love Spring Festival because I can eat food. I love Spring Festival because I can receive red envelopes. I love Spring Festival because I can see the Spring Festival party. I love Spring Festival because I can make my grandparents no longer lonely during the holidays!【中国传统节日英语作文】相关文章:中国传统节日的作文01-24中国传统节日作文01-17传统节日英语作文02-11中国传统节日——春节作文09-20中国传统节日的学生作文01-14关于中国传统节日的作文05-31中国传统节日春节作文12-21中国传统节日作文900 01-19写中国传统节日作文 01-19}

我要回帖

更多关于 中国的传统节日有哪些 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信