已发采纳吧
看清楚名字rain over me&z
换一个音乐播放器
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家我想知道一首外国歌曲的名字,我只记得里面在哼着DU DU DU的听着很舒服的、不是DJ歌曲。_百度知道
我想知道一首外国歌曲的名字,我只记得里面在哼着DU DU DU的听着很舒服的、不是DJ歌曲。
我想知道一首外国歌曲的名字,我只记得里面在哼着DU DU DU的听着很舒服的、不是DJ歌曲
提问者采纳
《Always getting over you》歌手: angela ammonsDo do do do doDo do do doDo do do do doDo do do do doDo do do doDo do do do doWas I not enough stimulationHit by a brake the other dayJust when I thought that I'm okayYou didn't like my conversationI can't come up with something newIt doesn't really matter what I doSo here's my observationYou could never see it through my eyesAnd I'm too tired to trySo don't call and say your coming back for meDon't mean nothingI'm always getting over youAnd don't lie and say your over meDon't mean nothingI'm always getting over youDo do do doDo do do do doWas it too much aggrevationYour telling me the way that I won't seeAnd then I change my mind you disagreeI used to be our inspirationYou chase your mind you disappearAnd I know it's never overSo don't call and say your coming back for meDon't mean nothingI'm always getting over youAnd don't lie and say your over meDon't mean nothingI'm always getting over youDo do do doDo do do do doDo do do do doDo do do doDo do do do doWas I not enough stimulationHit by a brake the other dayJust when I thought that I'm okayYou didn't like my conversationAnd I can't come up with something newIt doesn't really matter what I doSo don't call and say your coming back for meDon't mean nothingDon't mean nothingI'm always getting over youI'm always getting over youAnd don't lie and say your over meDo do do do doDo do do doDo do do do doSo don't call and say your coming back for meDon't mean nothingI'm always getting over youAnd don't lie and say your over meDon't mean nothingI'm always getting over youSo don't call and say your coming back for meI'm always getting over you
百度下载地址
提问者评价
其他类似问题
外国歌曲的相关知识
其他5条回答
&Tom's Diner&
by Suzanne Vega
Mariah Carey:Always Be My Baby
sarah connor - french kissing
你说的该不会是印度的内个歌吧 - -
新娘嫁人了 , 新郎不是我
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首外国歌曲的名字就叫做DJ_百度知道
有一首外国歌曲的名字就叫做DJ
具体记不太清了
歌曲里面就唱有DJ
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
dont stop the musicPlease don't stop the music Please don't stop the music Please don't stop the music Please don't stop the music It's getting late I'm making my way over to my favourite place I gotta get my body moving Shake the stress away I wasn't looking for nobody when you looked my way Possible candidate, yeah Who knew That you'd be up in here looking like you do You make and staying over here, impossible Baby, I'm a say your aura is incredible If you don't have to go, don't Do you know what you started? I just came here to party But now we're rocking on the dance floor, actin' naughty Your hands around my waist Just let the music play We're hand in hand, chest to chest and now we're face to face [CHORUS] I wanna take you away Let's escape into the music, DJ let it play I just can't refuse it Like the way you do this Keep on rockin' to it Please don't stop the, please don't stop the music I wanna take you away Let's escape into the music, DJ let it play I just can't refuse it Like the way you do this Keep on rockin' to it Please don't stop the, please don't stop the Please don't stop the music Baby are you ready cause it's getting close Don't you feel the passion ready to explode? What goes on between us no-one has to know This is a private show Do you know what you started? I just came here to party But now we're rocking on the dance floor, actin' naughty Your hands around my waist Just let the music play We're hand in hand, chest to chest and now we're face to face [CHORUS] [x4] Please don't stop the music [CHORUS x2] Please don't stop the music Please don't stop the music Please don't stop the music 里面有一句Let's escape into the music, DJ let it play
听一下是不是这首this is my dj
其他类似问题
外国歌曲的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁DJ&MAYUMI Over 铃声
DJ&MAYUMI Over歌词
感谢提供歌词
OverLRC歌词,边听边学唱.
下载 Over MP3铃声 到手机
1. 填入手机号,点击“下一步”
2. 回复即可接收Over铃声
正在播放:Over
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本!
热门歌曲推荐
华语音乐榜Can't Get Over You DJ舞曲
生活需要大家无畏艰难,生活需要我们的无限激情。加油!
献上一首舞曲,送给所有朋友。
Can't get over you--Ice
As I watched you leave
I felt deceived, but decided not to cry
I wonder why you said &Goodbye&
I keep the pain inside
I can't believe you turned and walked away
Left me all alone out in the rain
Every night I lie awake and pray