他还没有公开分享文件
请过一段时间再来看看,或者到
用户应遵守著作权法,尊重著作权人合法权益,不违法上传、存储并分享他人作品。举报邮箱:
京网文[0号 京ICP证100780号查看: 16884|回复: 270
【小米分享】Jason Shyboy - Shall Never Surrender【鬼泣4结尾曲!】【APE/RAY】
本帖最后由 榻榻米 于
17:30 编辑
Jason Shyboy - Shall Never Surrender
The time has come and so have I I'll laugh last cause you came to die The damage done~the pain subsides And I can see the fear clear when I look in your eye I never kneel and I'll never rest You can tear the heart from my chest I'll make you see what I do best I'll succeed as you breathe your very last breathe Now I know how the angel fell I know the tale and I know it too well I'll make you wish you had a soul to sell When I strike you down and send you straight to hell My army comes from deep within Beneath my soul--beneath my skin As you're ending, I'm about to begin My strength~His bane~and I will never give in I'll tell you now I'm theone to survive You never break my faith or my stride I'll have you choke on your own demise I make the angel scream, and the devil cry My honored brethren We come together To unite asone Against those that are damned We show no mercy For we have none Our enemy shall fall As we apprise To claim our fate Now and forever We'll be together In love and in hate They will see. We'll fight until eternity Come with me We'll stand and fight together Through our strength we'll make a better day Tomorrow we shall never surrender They will see. We'll fight until eternity Come with me We'll stand and fight together Through our strength we'll make a better day Tomorrow we shall never surrender They will see. We'll fight until eternity Come with me We'll stand and fight together Through our strength we'll make a better day Tomorrow we shall never surrender They will see. We'll fight until eternity Come with me We'll stand and fight together Through our strength we'll make a better day Tomorrow we shall never surrender We shall never surrender
经典ACT游戏《鬼泣4》的结尾曲,这首歌曲可以说是一个另类,乍一听还以为是两首歌。前半段曲风激昂,后半段略带忧伤,低沉。游戏的主角Nero为了自己的爱人不断战斗,并最终救回了她。这首歌贯穿游戏始终, 前半段颇有重金属的意味,令人联想到激烈战斗,后半段低沉忧伤令人感到绝望,但是听到Tomorrow we shall never surrender这句时,却总能给人以希望,仿若黑暗中的一缕阳光。不论前途的艰险或是坎坷,总令人振奋充满着希望!
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请
再更新个视频
强劲的电音吉他
鬼泣4这部游戏倒是听过蛮多人喜欢玩
我说米版这几天干嘛去了,没看人呢,原来游戏去了啊~~
终于能下到无损格式的音乐了
好强劲的音乐,爽!
节奏不错。。。很劲。。
我还不小心开了两个网页。&&感觉更强大。
无损格式的音乐
哈哈& &顶你啊
不错不错~~
大哥敢不敢给个片头曲
确实挺另类的一首 不错哈
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
我还不小心开了两个网页。&&感觉更强大
Powered byShallNeverSurrender - 搜狗百科
&&历史版本
ShallNeverSurrender
该版本已锁定
Shall Never Surrender(永不放弃)是公司著名动作冒险游戏《》主题曲,这首曲子前半段曲风激情,后半段则带忧伤(本曲还有琴音版纯音乐,在通关后评分记录里,另有一番韵味)   整首歌曲贯彻Nero和Kyrie之间的感情,感动众多玩家,作为迷的必听之歌。
  原文:Shall Never Surrender   直译:永不放弃、决不投降、永远不屈服   引申义:我们永远不会投降、生生世世都不会放弃
  Jason &Shyboy& Arnold of Hyonogaja    英文名:Jason Mraz   中文名:   绰号:“男巫”   国家:美国   生日:日   星 座:巨蟹   唱片公司:Elektra Records(华纳唱片)   语 言:英语   介绍:   “男巫 ” 倒不是别人送给的绰号,而是JasonMraz对自己的形容。没有多少人会对这个形容表示怀疑,毕竟对于一个习惯于在夜酒吧里弹吉他吟唱些充满着迷离忧伤调的男孩,“男巫”这样的形容恐怕是恰到好处。而一旦浮出水面被主流的 Elektra 唱片公司收编后,Jason Mraz仿佛就不太愿意再用“男巫”来形容自己了,他更愿意将自己打造成一个充满着阳光味道的大男孩,宛如自己的音乐风格:混杂着民谣、拉丁与电子。   而这首歌,也因为他的曲风迅速走红。又被选入鬼泣4的片尾曲。   专辑:   2001年《Live and Acoustic 2001》   2002年《Waiting for My Rocket to Come》   2004年《Tonight, Not Again:Jason Mraz Live at Eagles Ballroom》   2005年《Mr. A-Z》   2008年《We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things》
  《鬼泣4》英文主题曲   英文名:Shall Never Surrender   中文名:永不放弃   歌手:Jason Mraz 前半段  The time has come and so have I   那刻来临,该我出场    I&ll laugh last cause you came to die   我将大笑,你们自取灭亡   The damage done the pain subsides   伤害逝去,痛苦沉沦   And I can see the fear clear when I look in your eye.   如你眼中清晰的恐惧   I never kneel and I&ll never rest   我从不跪祷,如我从不安歇   You can tear the heart from my chest   于我胸中,你能撕开我的心脏   I&ll make you see what I do best   使你目睹我的完美所为   I&ll succeed as you breathe your very last breathe   我将成功,当你呼吸着最后一次呼吸   Now I know how the angel fell [just kneel]   现在我明白天使为何堕落(跪下)   I know the tale and I know it too well [just bow]   我知道那个传说,了解的太多(屈服)   I&ll make you wish you had a soul to sell [soul to sell]   我让你祈求出卖自己的灵魂(出卖灵魂)   When I strike you down and send you straight to hell   当我将你打倒直入地狱的那刻   My army comes from deep within   我的军队来自幽暗深壑   Beneath my soul--beneath my skin   在我灵魂之下——寄寓皮肤之下   As you&re ending, I&m about to begin   当你终结,而我将开始    My strength His bane and I will never give in.   我的力量,他的毁灭,我永不屈服   I&ll tell you now I&m the one to survive   告诉你,我是最后残存的那个   You never break my faith or my stride   你无法破坏我的信仰,或是我的脚步   I&ll have you choke on your own demise   我阻你于你自身的灭亡   I make the angel scream, and the devil cry   我让天使尖叫,让恶魔哭泣 后半段  (带有女伴声,歌词一致)   My honored brethren   我亲爱的兄弟姐妹们   We come together   我们来到一起   To unite as one   为了团结一致   Against those that are damned   相对于被诅咒的那些   We show no mercy    我们不会仁慈   For we have none   因为我们一无所有   Our enemy shall fall   我们的敌人将倒下   As we apprise   当我们告知   To claim our fate   主张我们的命运时   Now and forever   从现在直到永远   We&ll be together   我们将在一起   In love and in hate   同爱,同恨 最后四句:  They will see. We’ll fight until eternity   他们会看到,我们将战斗至永生永远。   Come with me We’ll stand and fight together   和我一起来吧,我们将并肩作战。   Through our strength we’ll make a better day   以我们的力量,可以创造更美好的明天   Tomorrow we shall never surrender   即使在将来,我们也永不投降
  《鬼泣4》(Devil May Cry 4 Original Soundtrack)     发行时间:2008年   专辑中文名:鬼泣4   专辑英文名:Devil May Cry 4 Original Soundtrack   艺术家:原声大碟   资源格式:MP3   版本:[3CD]   发行时间:2008年   地区:日本   语言:英语   简介:   CAPCOM最新发行的《鬼泣4》完整版原声大碟,3CD容量,104首音乐.比先前发行的特别版原声丰富了不少。   歌曲目录:   Disc 1 - Playing Time   01 Devil May Cry 4 Title   02 Out of Darkness   03 Genocide   04 Mission Start 1   05 The Red Man -With Gun and Sword-   06 Blackened Angel   07 The Red Man -Right Arm of the Devil-   08 The Red Man -The Look-Alike-   09 The Red Man -A Mystery Left-   10 Mission Clear   11 The Hell Gate -Devilish Invasion-   12 Stage I   13 The Time Has Come   14 Stage II   15 Stage III   16 Stage IV   17 The idol of the &Time and Space&   18 Stage V   19 Berial Appears   20 Sworn Through Swords   21 Game Over   22 Berial Withdraws   23 Stage VI   24 The Voluptuous Gloria     25 Stage VII   26 Baroque and Beats   27 Bianco Angelo Collapses   28 Secret Mission   29 Snowstorm Dance   30 Temptation   31 Bael Appears   32 Frozen Frog   33 Bael Knocked Down   Disc 2 - Playing Time   01 The Return of the King   02 Stage VIII   03 Sword of the Devil 1   04 Irregularity Attacks   05 Sword of the Devil 2 -awaken-   06 To The Forest   07 Conspiracy   08 Stage IX   09 Chimera Seeds Appear ~ Battle   10 Imminence   11 Echidna Appears   12 The Viper   13 Echidna Withdraws   14 Assault Appears ~ Battle   15 Stage X   16 Loyal Credo   17 Swipe of Sword   18 Credo Knocked Down ~ Kyrie Suffers   19 Alto Angelos Appear ~ Battle   20 Stage XI   21 Agnus, Again   22 Science will never die   23 Just Out Of Reach   24 Fausts Appear ~ Battle   25 Dante&s Party Crashing   26 Forza del Destino   27 The Dying Wish   28 Stage XII   29 Confronting the Cardinal 1   30 Chorus in the Darkness    31 End   Disc 3 - Playing Time   01 Nero and Kyrie    02 God Rises ~ Death with High Pride   03 Lock and Load -Blackened angel mix-   04 The Gate is Opened   05 Mission Start 2   06 Mega Scarecrows Appear ~ Battle   07 Time Attack   08 Destruction of the Religious Headquarters   09 The Beginning -Lady&s Request-   10 Echidna, Again ~ Battle   11 Echidna Knocked Down ~ Steel Shock, Gilgamesh   12 Dagon Appears ~ Battle   13 Dagon Knocked Down ~ Weapon of Disaster, Pandora   14 Basilisks Appear ~ Battle   15 Berial, Again ~ Battle   16 Berial Knocked Down ~ Inexhaustible Lucifer   17 Stage XIII   18 Agnus Three Times 1 ~ Battle   19 Agnus Three Times 2 -And the rest is silence-   20 Recapture of the Devil Sword   21 Destruction of the Hell Gate   22 The One Who Disregards God   23 Power of Destroyer   24 Divine Power   25 Power of Destroyer -Limit Break mix-   26 The Penetrating Voice   27 Send in the New Star   28 To the Stairs of Trial   29 Stage XIV   30 The Recital   31 Confronting the Cardinal 2    32 The Vicious Flames   33 Sparda&s Will ~ Kyrie Rescued    34 To the Last Battle   35 The Last Blow   36 The Real Reason -What This Right Arm is For-   37 La Vita Nuova -A New Life-   38 Shall Never Surrender   39 Standard Daytime -Everyday-   40 Total Result
  经典ACT游戏《鬼泣4》的结尾曲,这首歌曲可以说是一个另类,乍一听还以为是两首歌。前半段曲风激昂,后半段略带忧伤,低沉。游戏的主角Nero为了自己的爱人不断战斗,并最终救回了她。这首歌贯穿游戏始终, 前半段颇有重金属的意味,令人联想到激烈战斗,后半段低沉忧伤令人感到绝望,但是听到Tomorrow we shall never surrender这句时,却总能给人以希望,仿若黑暗中的一缕阳光。不论前途的艰险或是坎坷,总令人振奋充满着希望!当前位置:
鬼泣Shall never surrender
歌谱:鬼泣Shall never surrender(钢琴谱)
给本歌谱打分=>
给本歌谱打分=>
提示:请勿发表违法国家法律、伤害他人的评论信息。
[钢琴] [钢琴] [TXT吉他] [吉他] [GTP吉他] [吉他] [钢琴] [钢琴] [吉他] [GTP吉他]
相关视频推荐
用户:Grace镁甄
播放:8,678
发布:8年前
用户:゛じve旧ァ時乄
发布:1年前