least significant figuresdigit怎么解释

java - Sorting by least significant digit - Stack Overflow
Learn, Share, Build
Each month, over 50 million developers come to Stack Overflow to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Join the world’s largest developer community.
Display name
Email address
By registering, you agree to the
I am trying to write a program that accepts an array of five four digit numbers and sorts the array based off the least significant digit. For example if the numbers were , 4567, and 8978, the array would be sorted first by the last digit so the nest sort would be , . Then after it would be , . And so on until it is fully sorted.
I have wrote the code for displaying the array and part of it for sorting. I am not sure how to write the equations I need to compare each digit. This is my code for sorting by each digit so far:
public static void sortByDigit(int[] array, int size)
for(int i = 0; i & i++)
for(int j = 0; j & j++)
for(i = 0; i & i++)
System.out.println(array[i]);
I am not sure what to put in the nested for loop. I think I need to use the modulus.
I just wrote this to separate the digits but I don't know how to swap the numbers or compare them.
int first = array[i]%10;
int second = (array[i]%100)/10;
int third = (array[i]%1000)/10;
int fourth = (array[i]%10000)/10;
Would this would go in the for loop?
user2970527
It seems like your problem is mainly just getting the value of a digit at a certain index. Once you can do that, you should be able to formulate a solution.
Your hunch that you need modulus is absolutely correct. The modulo operator (%) returns the remainder on a given division operation. This means that saying 10 % 2 would equal 0, as there is no remainder. 10 % 3, however, would yield 1, as the remainder is one.
Given that quick background on modulus, we just need to figure out how to make a method that can grab a digit. Let's start with a general signature:
public int getValueAtIdx(int value, int idx){
So, if we call getValueAtIdx(145, 2), it should return 1 (assuming that the index starts at the least significant digit). If we call getValueAtIdx(), it should return 2. You get the idea.
Alright, so let's start by using figuring out how to do this on a simple case. Let's say we call getValueAtIdx(27, 0). Using modulus, we should be able to grab that 7. Our equation is 27 % x = 7, and we just need to determine x. So 27 divided by what will give us a remainder of 7? 10, of course! That makes our equation 27 % 10 = 7.
Now that's all find and dandy, but how does 10 relate to 0? Well, let's try and grab the value at index 1 this time (2), and see if we can't figure it out. With what we did last time, we should have something like 27 % x = 27 (WARNING: There is a rabbit-hole here where you could think x should be 5, but upon further examination it can be found that only works in this case). What if we take the 10 we used earlier, but square it (index+1)? That would give us 27 % 100 = 27. Then all we have to do is divide by 10 and we're good.
So what would that look like in the function we are making?
public int getValueAtIdx(int value, int idx){
int modDivisor = (int) Math.pow(10, (idx+1));
int remainder
= value % modD
= remainder / (modDivisor / 10);
Ok, so let's to back to the more complicated example: getValueAtIdx().
In the first step, modDivisor becomes 10^4, which equals 10000.
In the second step, remainder is set to 562354 % 10000, which equals 2354.
In the third and final step, digit is set to remainder / (10000 / 10). Breaking that down, we get remainder / 1000, which (using integer division) is equal to 2.
Our final step is return the digit we have acquired.
EDIT: As for the sort logic itself, you may want to look
for a good idea.
The general process is to compare the two digits, and if they are equal move on to their next digit. If they are not equal, put them in the bucket and move on.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled当前位置: &
least significant bit lsb中文是什么意思
中文翻译最低有效位&&&&adj. (little 的最高级,比较级为 less ...&&&&adj. 1.有意义的;大有讲究的,意味深长的。 2.表 ...&&&&bit1 bite 的过去式及过去分词。 &&&&最小有效位&&&&低位; 最低有效位(常指0位)&&&&最低有效位&&&&最低二进制数位; 最低有效位; 最后有效信息; 最小有效位&&&&最不重要位优先&&&&最低位&&&&有效位&&&&有效比特; 有效位&&&&最低有效字节; 最小显著性字节&&&&最低有效位组; 最低有效字符; 最小有关字符; 最小有效字符&&&&最低位差; 最低显著性差异; 最低有效位差; 最少显著差; 最小显著差法; 最小显著差数; 最小显著性差异; 最小有效差别; 最小有意差&&&&最大位; 最低位数字; 最低位有效数字; 最低有效数字符; 最低有效位; 最小有效数字; 最小有效位&&&&最小有效数字&&&&最低有效位&&&&最低端, 最末端; 最低有效端; 最末端&&&&最不重要的消息&&&&最低有效位&&&&最低有效位, 低数位&&&&最小显著差数&&&&最不重要端口&&&&最低有效字符&&&&最低有效差别
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
相邻词汇热门词汇
least significant bit lsb的中文翻译,least significant bit lsb是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译least significant bit lsb,least significant bit lsb的中文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
least-significant.ppt 29页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Introduction To Algorithms CS 445 Discussion Session 2 Instructor: Dr Alon Efrat TA : Pooja Vaswani 02/14/2005 Topics
Radix Sort
Skip Lists
Random Variables Radix Sort
Limit input to fixed-length numbers or words. Represent symbols in some base b. Each input has exactly d
“digits”.
Sort numbers d times, using 1 digit as key. Must sort from least-significant to most-significant digit. Must use any “stable” sort, keeping equal-keyed items in same order. Radix Sort Example Radix Sort Example Radix Sort Example Radix Sort Example Radix Sort Example Radix Sort Example Radix Sort Example Radix Sort Example Radix Sort Algorithm rsort(A,n):
For d = 0 to n-1
/* Stable sort A, using digit position d as the key. */
For i = 1 to |A|
Add A[i] to end of list ((A[i]&&d) mod b)
A = Join lists 0…b-1
?(d?n) time, where d is taken to be a constant. Skip List Skip List The definition of a dictionary
Definition of skip lists
Searching in skip lists
Insertion in skip lists Deletion in skip lists Probability and time analysis
Definition of Dictionary Primary use: to store elements so that they can be located quickly using keys
Motivation: each element in a dictionary typically stores additional useful information beside its search key. (eg: bank accounts)
Red/black tree, hash table, AVL tree, Skip lists
Dictionary ADT Size(): Returns the number of items in D
IsEmpty(): Tests whether D is empty
FindElement(k): If D contains an item with a key equal to k, then it return the element of such an item
FindAllElements(k): Returns an enumeration of all the elements in D with key equal k InsertItem(k, e): Inserts an item with element e and key k into D.
remove(k): Removes from D the items with keys equal to k, and returns an numeration of their elements
Definition of Skip List A skip list for a set S of distinct (key, element) items is a series of lists S0, S1 , … , Sh such that
Each list Si contains the special keys +? and -?
List S0 contains the keys of S
正在加载中,请稍后...
138页62页46页53页58页48页35页26页11页18页在英汉-汉英词典中发现10个解释错误,并通过审核,将获赠《欧路词典》授权一个
男澳大利亚
添加笔记:
<div id="correct" title="在英汉-汉英词典中发现10个解释错误,并通过审核,将获赠《欧路词典》授权一个">有奖纠错
n. 数字;手指或足趾;一指宽
近义词:[n.] , , , , ,
binary digit二进制位,二进制数字check digit[计]校验数位decimal digit十进制数字(位)digit circuit数位电路least significant digit最低有效位数;最低有效位noisy digit噪声数位numerical digit数位significant digit有效数字,有效位
double-digit inflation.两位数的通货膨胀function digit [letter]【计】操作数码[字码]) would expand the terminology to include byte (usually an 8-digit binary number) and even nybble (half a byte, or 4 binary digits).后来的维纳把这一术语引伸到包含字节(通常是一个8位二进制数),甚至半字节(半个字节,即4位二进制数)的意思。all three-digit numbers will now be prefixed by
580.所有的三位数前现在都加上580。The direction of magnetisation will change in core a only, thus storing a binary digit .一种机器语言,其中数字补数的代码为该数字代码的补数。The design of the electric circuits of the digit-controlled lathe must be altered to meet the new requirement.这台数控机床的电路设计必须改动,以适应新的要求。Refer to the machine tool builder's manual for the number of digits commandable with address T and the correspondence between the T codes and machine operation.参照机床制造手册有关地址T的可控位数及机床操作与T代码的关联。Therefore, does not want the quilt 1.4 this digit to hoodwink, its actual result is dismayful.因此,不要被“1.4”这个数字蒙蔽,它的实际效果让人惊愕。Macrodactyly is a rare congenital malformation characterized by an increase in the size of all the elements or structures of a digit or digits.摘要巨趾(指)症是相当罕见的一种先天性脚趾(手指)过度增生的一种畸形,严重者脚蹠(手掌)也会肥厚。It is single digits with a minus zero windchill here in Okie land.Need a heavy bear rug in the teepee tonight 心情: adventurous 星期三。Results all cases havehyperpyrexia,exanthem, tumefaction of lymph nodes, mouth cavity and pharyngeal mucous membrane hyperemia,digit tip and hyponychium border结果21例均有高热、皮疹、淋巴结肿大、口腔及咽粘膜充血、指(趾)端和甲床交界处片状脱皮;Brachydactyly: Shortening of the digits, short fingers and or toes, is due to the anomalous development of the phalanges or metacarpals.短指(趾)是一种较常见的手(足)部畸形。指(趾)骨短或缺,或者掌骨变短,都可使手指(足趾)变短。短指可能伴有多指或并指。Another problem of minimality also remains unsolved—to wit, what is the smallest number of digits a puzzle maker can place in a starting grid and still guarantee a unique solution?另外还有一类「极小」的问题也还没有解决:在保证有唯一解的条件下,一个初盘至少需要几个数字?The Great Pyrenees even has a double dewclaw, an inherited trait called polydactyly, so that there are two bony digits instead of one.其次,“义趾”的形态和分布是多样的,迄今没有看到关于其发生和形态“遗传规律”的文献。It takes the single chip microcomputer AT89C51 as the control nucleus, uses digit controlled current to control running of weighbeam, adopts infrared technology to check the balance of weighbeam.测量仪以单片机AT89C51为控制核心,使用数控电流源控制秤杆的转动,采用红外监控技术检测秤杆的平衡位置。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
赞助商链接}

我要回帖

更多关于 significant 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信