关于nightbanes进不去fate stay night游戏h

請好來將此遊戲加入您的願望清單或是標記為無興趣
執行 Nightbanes
Free to Play
"Fight among vampire clans ( we support House Edward here at TLGREV) in a CCG. It is free to play/pay so standard instructions/warnings do apply."
“A very good and addictive card game. The basics are simple, the duels take only a few minutes and there are hundreds of different cards which can be leveled and evolutionized. So tons of possibilities the create a perfect deck without investing any money ever.”
7.7 –
“Nightbanes features a great setting, superlative card artwork and rules that are easy to understand. There is more than enough variety when it comes to cards to keep things interesting and the multitude of play modes are also a bonus. Best of all, the game is completely free to play, so there is no excuse not to give it a chance. You can drop some cash to purchase booster packs or cards, but with enough time and dedication you can still have plenty of fun without spending a cent.”
8.7 –
“With all that I have yet to experience, I’m beyond excited to see everything else this killer CCG has to offer. If you love CCGs like I do, you must check out Nightbanes on S since it’s free-to-play, you’ve got nothing to lose. This is a seriously great game with a lot to offer fans of this genre, and it’s out NOW! See you on the battlefield!”
Gamepedia Nightbanes Wiki
Gamepedia's Nightbanes' Wiki website is out now!
Go, check it out for further in-depth information about cards, enemies, tactics and more.
Join the community, share information with other players and help improving the official Wiki!
關於此遊戲
Nightbanes is a digital collectible card game set in an alternate modern horror universe where vampire clans are waging an endless war for dominance.
Conquer the underworld as an almighty vampire lord by sending your minions and allies into battle. Duel other lords in different PvP modes or master the single player campaign earning additional powerful cards the further you journey.
Step into modern, urban battlegrounds filled with magic and gruesome creatures. Fight werewolves - your traditional archenemies - as well as horrifying monsters, wild animals, corrupted humans, and even battle robots, aliens and dragons from a portal to medieval times.
Build your deck according to your preferred play style and theme. Run bestial decks that overrun your opponent with the pure mass of creatures, build up a defensive deck and hide behind your lines while slowly draining your opponent’s life, or take control of the battle with powerful artifacts – the choice is yours!
Earn cards along your journey or pull them from booster packs to constantly improve your deck. Cards can be leveled and combined to create new, more powerful additions to your deck – something a real world card game can never deliver.
As you fight your way through different thematically regions and themes you’ll battle powerful bosses, found guilds and join-up with other players to raid the most merciless epic bosses of the underworld in order to gain special loot cards.
The universe of Nightbanes is an ever-growing one with new expansions, abilities and hundreds of new cards to be introduced over time.
Take your strategies to the next level in the player-versus-player part of the game. In active PvP, players need to be simultaneously online and fight a live duel to gain a higher ranking. The higher your PvP rating (under the ELO system) the more PvP reward cards unlock. Every PvP season lasts about 2-3 months.
After a season the PvP rankings are reset and new reward cards added. Players also earn a currency called &Blood badges& which they can spend on special PvP cards.
Gain even more blood badges in passive PvP: You submit your deck but you don't have to be online. You either fight against offline players or the AI takes over your deck if you are attacked.
Also check out Nightbanes' Wiki website, powered by Gamepedia, for further in-depth information about cards, enemies, tactics and more.
Join the community, share information with other players and help improving the official Wiki!
about the Developer:
Diviad is a small independent studio from Munich, Germany. We have started in 2009 with social games, but since we all have a background of 30+ years in classic board gaming, pen & paper, trading cards, and computer gaming, a card game was the next logical step for us.
Minimum:
Processor: Intel core i5 Prozessor
Memory: 4096 MB RAM
Graphics: Graphics card with DX9 (shader model 2.0)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 1024 MB available space
Sound Card: DX9 Sound Card
(c) 2015 Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG and Diviad GmbH. All rights reserved.
篩選條件:
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
1.9 記錄時數
Nightbanes is a standard CCG style game. The art is well done and over all theme of monsters and fantasy creatures is captured well enough. The rules are simple enough that someone with little experience in CCG's could easily just pick up and play. Being a Free-to-play game also encourages new players to check it out for themselves. However that also means the &dreaded word& is prolific in this title. That word is Micro-transactions. While all rare cards can be obtained through grinding of the in-game currency. Having a deep wallet cuts this down. Meaning that PvP or other in game features can be easily spoiled. If not ruined. In all Nightbane's strategy is also mitigated by the inability to specifically choose targets. Leaving certain abilities to chance. It isn't that Nightbanes system doesn't work well. Quite the opposite, it's easy to play and matches go quickly. The simple fact is that Nightbanes doesn't really have anything that makes it stand out from the rest. Its standard. Not bad but not great. Bottom line: If you don't mind micro-transactions. Nightbanes is a fair enough choice like any other CCG.I did a Let's Play/First impressions on this game! Come check it out if ya like!Big thanks to the developer/publisher for this great game!Hope you enjoy.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
95.5 記錄時數
A very addictive game if you are no stranger to grinding. Although spending money does gives you a advantage but all it does is help you progress just slighty faster as the best cards in the game cannot be bought with premium currency. (must be looted through grinding boss battles). After repeated grinding of 2 whole days with less than 3 hours of sleep my deck which I spent nothing on is winning PvP fights 3/4 of the times even against players with premium paid cards. In a way this is more like a RPG from the repeatitive grinds but as a fan of dungeon crawlers and grinding hours for extremely rare loots, this game is a 9/10 for me.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
47.3 記錄時數
Quite lengthy beginners review and guideEveryone knows Magic: the Gathering and digital CCG Hearthstone, but I wouldn't compare them to Nightbanes. Closest that comes to mind is Scrolls. Similarly as in Scrolls, position of the card is important, creatures have to wait certain amount of turns to be able to attack, the attacks happen automaticly against the enemy directly ahead.Every turn the player has a choice - which of 5 cards to play. This is the only available mechanic, all other effects will happen automaticly (you can't even skip the turn as far as I know). Creature abilities (i.e. &deal 1 fire damage to an enemy&) will target at random, your spell effects as well. New players usually complain in the chat about it, but these rules make Nightbanes so different. Not everyone can get accustomed to this kind of play where everything is based on the ability to predict radnomness. It is possible - and a good example is random effect cards in Hearthstone, where they are being played without complains. Playing by randomly clicking on your cards will not lead to victory unless you have an unambiguously better deck. Every game goes very fast and situation changes radically every turn.Asides from rage (the attack) and health every creature has special abilities (up to 3 per card). Creatures belong to different types - vampiric, corrupted, demonic, abominations, undead etc. - and they deal damage in different ways - phisical, fire, toxic, ballictic etc. Special ability can be defence against
cursing an enemy who will get extra damage from
dealing extra da dealing extra damage against sp disabling a random ability and so on - all possible combinations are very numerous and all are represented in the game.For me Nightbanes is mostly a single-player game. Quests are divided in 4 areas. Every area consists of several bosses that player has to play against. For a boss to be counted as defeated, it must be defeated several times in a row, then the next boss will unlock. Defeating all of the bosses will unlock the next area. Boss battles will seem easy in the beginning but they become harder and one might need to select a dedicated deck to defeat a specific boss later.Nightbanes has pay-to-win fame, but I believe this game is most enjoyable without buying strong cards. I enjoy this game without spending anything - I even have not spent any of the available in-game currencies yet. It can be called a grind but to me Nightbanes' bosses create a fealing of accomplishment similar to Dark Souls and Bloodborne - and I reccomend playing this game in this way.The game starts with the selection of a starting deck. I chose the first - graveyard - deck and probably it was the best choice because the Undertakers in it are really good in the first area against the undead. This deck is the same that can later be bought in the shop - be careful with that. Nightbanes has several currencies - blood pearls, rubies, diamonds (that can be bought by real money) and badges. Currencies can be used to purchase cards, boosters, decks of different kinds. The player will also gain experience, reputations and PvP or Elo rating - all of it will allow to unlock new cards for purchasing.Defeating one bosses will unlock stronger cards for defeating harder bosses. Every boss has 3 levels - you only have to defeat level 1 to unlock the next boss. Revard cards will be obtained after defeating level 1 and 2 bosses. Loot cards drop randomly (with 3-5% rate according the people in chat) after every victory over level 2 and 3 bosses. Reaching of a new reputation level unlocks new cards for purchase and usually gives you one of that card type. Joining a guild is mandatory for defeating raid bosses and getting loot from them. Nightbanes also feature card crafting from other cards and leveling-up certain cards (to 3 levels).The flawsI hugely enjoy Nightbanes as single-player experience, but in the end I will mention three biggest flaws of this game:1) Interface is lacking. Nightbanes doesn't have tooltips and overall clearness in displaying player's data. Players with weaker computers complain that the game tanks in quest screens because of particle systems in them. Game screen really lacks card log, without it unexperienced players will have a hard time to understand why their strong creature sometimes is killed in one turn. 2) Pay-to-win aspect. Definately Nightbanes has pay-to-win in it. The game features huge amount of cards that in PvP will overwhelm any player with weaker deck. Maybe that could be solved by sorting players in PvP categories in better way. Current situation most likely is off-putting for new players.3) The game has no lore. I guess it is just assumed that vampires fight werewolves because - what else would they do? Quest areas have short descriptions, but single bosses don't - they only have their names. The cards usually have descriptions that are uninspired, often with attempts of humour (I suspect that Nightbanes is made by Germans - and I believe Germans themselves will admit that they and humour don't go well together). Creatures don't have consistancy - Nightbanes feature minions with shotguns together with skeletons with round shields and swords. Sometimes the game throws somethind completely unappropriate - like Spartan warriors. Art of Nightbanes - made in modern moody, though rushed CG tablet style - is inspired by everything from the World of Darkness to the movie 300 (right - Spartans).I like to call Nightbanes the Dark Souls of card games and I enjoy it and suggest everyone at least to try it out.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
216.6 記錄時數
This game is not pay to win. It is only pay to win faster. The in-game currency allows you to buy free packs and evolve your cards into better ones. I have gotten plenty of rares from the free boosters. You also recieve a free 100 diamonds to purchase several very strong cards. Once you hit level 20+ then you should join a guild. It is not necassry since the stronger cards are unlocked by levels but guild cards can help. PVP cards also can help but PVP is not that popular at the moment since everyone is grinding to level up. It is a very cool small community at the moment and a great time consumer.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
0.5 記錄時數
No skill involved, deck with strongest (payed for) cards wins.Free deck has cards with 1, 2 maybe 3 attack points and you can buy cards with 6+.You heard it right, you can buy single cards for a lot of diamonds (premium currency) Not recommended
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
10.2 記錄時數
This game is so close to being good. The combat is quick, and has some decent strategy. While most of it is automated, you choose a single card to play each turn. This has more depth than it sounds, although not as much as in other card games.Ultimately, this game is pay to win. Just because you can theoretically unlock every card does not change anything. In practice, the time investment needed to unlock cards is astronomical. You will need to beat each AI character upwards of 20 times to unlock its goodies. Sometimes more. There are no cosmetic purchases in the cash shop - all of it is purchasing cards to give you an edge. I should also mention that even if you pay, expect to do large amounts of grinding.The starter decks, while decent in PvE for the start, are nowhere close to being competitive. You cannot compete in PvP without a significant time investment (think Korean MMO grinds), or money. There is no other option. At the moment, there aren't any drafting modes either.In all, the game isn't bad if you don't mind paying or playing at a disadvantage for a large span of time. The &horror& theme might appeal to you as well. For an average guy who would lke to compete in a card game without a significant money or time investment, this isn't the game for us.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
3.5 記錄時數
I'm not usually one to play card games, I normally find them complicated and rather boring. However, given the opportunity to try out Nightbanes, I first shrugged it off, deciding I wouldn't like it. But in the end, I figured I didn't have anything to lose by just giving it a quick try.And I'm very glad I did!I'm very likely a terrible player, my strategies are probably completely wrong, and I wouldn't dream of playing against a real person. But, I can't deny how much fun I had.With that said, I can't say much for the player vs. player aspect of the game. However the quest system is interesting and fun. You'll battle against different opponents with different strategies and cards. Despite not being very good at the strategy myself, I did often have to shuffle around my cards to find a winning combination against each of them.I played through the first area of quests with just the basic starter cards.
It was challenging, but if it wasn't, it wouldn't be very fun now, would it?
You also earn in game currency and cards themselves from playing quests. After playing with the starter cards for awhile, I used some of the in game currency generously provided for just the beta to see where you could go with it. You can level up cards, as well as evolve them, which I actually found rather interesting. I found myself leveling up and evolving my favorite cards. Now that the game is officially released and all accounts reset, I admit, I'm rather going to miss my cards. =(What I find to be good things about the game, others may dislike. I have a feeling seasoned card game players will find this too easy, which is the exact reason I liked it. I tried a few other popular card games on Steam after playing this one, but I couldn't get into them.Is the game pay-to-win? Most certainly, if you have the money, you could easily obtain a fairly unbeatable set of cards.
I know everything can be unlocked via playing, however I imagine that would take an extremely long time.
I do feel like the in-game currency may be over-priced.
Between buying a card and leveling it, you could easily spend upwards of 20 dollars on a single card.I wish I could rate this neutrally, I had fun playing it, but, I think some balancing needs to be done.
In the end, it's free to try it out, so you really don't have anything to lose.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
有 1 位使用者對這則評論感到有趣
76.9 記錄時數
Despite all the people saying you have to &pay& to get good cards in this game, really isn't true. Yes, you do have the option to buy diamonds and pay anywhere from 10 to 60 diamonds for cards if you do not want to wait. However, if you grind quests for rubies, you can spend them on booster packs, or use pearls to by the base light deck. The game is nothing like Hearthstone and that it's rather unique and fun. You have the option to be in a gui kill bosses and get cards that way as well. Plus you can get the cards from pvp by earning badges. The pvp in there has a variety of cards too! This is a card collecting game, and you are constantly changing and building your deck. Plus you have the option to upgrade cards and evolve them as well.The game is rather fun, but you do have to grind in here, so if you don't like the grinding experiance you may night like this game. Nevertheless, I would totally recommend this game for those that would like a unique experiance and something different from Hearthstone, you just need an open mind going into this game! =)
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
有 2 位使用者認為這則評論很有趣
141.2 記錄時數
BE WARNED, to progress in this game you need to Join a guild! That should be all you need to know, for people who know what a pain games are that require people to work in partnership, also there are cards that you must use real money for, so it is NOT free to play, and even if you do spend money, you cannot do anything without dealing with the huge hassle of joining a guild and relying on other people, for example I spent a LOT of time playing this game for a couple of weeks to grind some cards for the raids, well when I joined the guild they were on a hard to beat dragon boss, so I managed to beat him a couple of times but knew I needed more cards, so after grinding for some cards against the dragon boss, next week rolls around, the bosses reset, and I was enjoying getting my first crack at seeing the other bosses when the guild kicked everyone out of it! So they stole the loot and this also made me ineligible to raid for any other guilds for a week, so being shut out of raids for my first 2 weeks and having to deal with guild garbage made me realize what a horrible game this is, the card game itself ,the pvp, is quite fun, and the AI boss fights are not bad either, but you have to GRIND like crazy AND join a guild to get anything! NO WAY is this company going to get my money for this garbage, they would have to PAY me to deal with this it comes from facebook so i can see it has social group influences, such a shame because the card game itself is great, but getting better cards is a lose lose, you cant even buy them outright you have to join one of the &guilds& and apparently, like most guilds, they are run by thieving kids , so steer clear, good game HORRIBLE execution.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
63.3 記錄時數
Nightbanes Review
[I made sure to play atleast 10 hours of the game (I actually played 30+ before reviewing) for a fair judgement] TL;DR
Overall a solid game - Can be a grindfest at times, P2W slightly since its so early release, should be less P2W in the future.Rating: 8.5/10 Pros + Cons
Quick battles.
Nice theme to the game.
Friendly community.
Not the same as every other card game. Cons
Can be tedious and grindy at times.
Sometimes luck based, further increasing the grinding required.
Slightly P2W.
Obviously room for improvement but it is early days for the game. Gameplay
This CCG consists of choosing
card each turn. The creatures automatically attack it's opposing creature, if no creature is there it will attack their Vampire Lord directly (getting their VL to 0hp wins the battle). Alot of people believe that the lack of player control and RNG elements makes this game have no strategy involved - Personally I beleve this is wrong as you need to choose when you are placing each card and for what reason in order to successfully counter your opponent. You cannot mindlessly play cards and win, maybe the very first PvE mission this could be possible, certainly not in PvP.The games are very short - This is a big plus especially because of the grindy feel to the game - playing in short bursts help to curb the repetitiveness off the game and once you get the hang of it you can complete PvE missions in under one minute using (x4) speed and skipping animations. As of now there is 4 zones to complete each with different factions to gain reputation for in order to unlock specific cards.The PvP as said above is slightly Pay to Win as of now, this is because the game is only a few days old and most players haven't completed alot of the content yet so will have a small array of cards to compete against someone who has paid.
However, in the future when more players have a wider range of cards at their disposal this will become a Pay for Conveniance format to 'catch up' to other players. Practically all cards can be obtained without paying any money whatsoever: be aware that some cards are PvP rewards, some are repuation rewards and some are guild boss rewards.The Difficulty in the game can be quite harsh, especially when you need to successfully complete a 'scourge' (level/area) anywhere from 4 to 50 times to reap the rewards. Guild Raid Bosses are very difficult but, this is most likely also due to the game being released for such a short amount of time. Miscellaneous
The sounds in the game are decent for card effects etcetera, as for the music I disabled it as soon as I was able to access the options menu so I can't really critice it.The UI has room for improvements but is overall pretty decent, some minor bugs and glitches in the game here and there that should be fixed soon (they're not much of a problem to be honest, at most you have to do a 10 second relog of the game)The game is a few days old at the time of this review: there are many things that could be improved in the game, an example is something as simple as guild chat.I think people need to give this game time and warm to it, most of the reviews had very little play time and threw the &P2W& &No skill& usual comments in most F2P games review sections.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
383.9 記錄時數
I dont mind the simplicity of the game whilst it still maintains a degree of strategy. Graphics are great. A good way to spend the odd 20mins here and there.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
19.2 記錄時數
After 19 hours in game, gaining 19th level, spending 30 diamonds only and being in top 20 quest/pvp players for some time.Removing energy system was a big mistake, the game become insanely grindy.Can't recommend, unless you want to play 24/7.PROS:++ not hard to master, but sometim+ stable - you can play whole the da+ you can get most o++ there are a lot of upgrades to come.HUGE CONS:- grindy - to get most of the cards for free you should play 24/7;- still p2w - devs want your money and speculate on buying cards, which fu- become monotonous for experienced TCG player, not too many strategies ATM;- few new ideas - it still looks totally like old Tyrant with new fresh cover.Final score 4/10. In future it may be 5/10, as the card pull gets bigger.***Better then most p2w TCG I've played since Tyrant 4 years ago, but no energy system made it unplayble for me as I can't put SO much time in game.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
94.6 記錄時數
In the interest of intellectual honesty, I am forced to rewrite this review, since I've honestly just continued to play WAY too much of this game for me to continue to dismiss it as &horrible&. However, in the interest of sustaining intellectual honesty, I can still not in good conscience change my review to a thumbs up, because I still cannot honestly call Nightbanes a &good game&. Lots of people like crap stuff, the existence of McDonalds, the Michael Bay Transformers movies and Call of Duty is proof of that, and Nightbanes is not without its virtues.Collecting new cards and refining your deck is just as rather, the extreme difficulty of obtaining certain power cards makes doing so even more satisfying than in other CCGs. Finally crafting that Bone Berserker or Grand Lich, reaching the required PvP rank to unlock that Black Warg or faction rank to unlock that Chainsaw Katana, getting that Stargazer Grove to drop from Natalia or that Flame Vampire as a Raid reward from Oblivion Emperor- these are all far more exciting than just getting lucky with the contents of a booster. This is particularly important as the game is EXTREMELY stingy with boosters- except for the small amounts of Blood Rubies you can earn from PvE quest completions, Raid rewards and the daily login bonus, you can only buy full boosters with Blood Diamonds (real-money currency) and the best Blood Pearls (free currency) can get you is Base Light boosters, which only contain 3 commons (from a STUPIDLY small pool of common cards) and 1 uncommon which has a tiny chance of being a rare (and NO chance of being an Epic or Legendary). Compared to the absurd generosity of games like SolForge or Infinity Wars, which literally shower you with free cards, Nightbanes is unquestionably the stingiest &F2P& CCG I've ever seen.The mechanics of the game are the absolute definition of &simple but elegant&. With interactivity reducted to the absolute bare minimum -choosing a single card from your hand to play each turn, or using your once-per-game Lord power- there is still a remarkable amount of depth available. Even though you can't direct your creatures' attacks or choose targets for your abilities, mastery lies in grasping the order that actions will resolve to establish control over the board. And more than a little luck. Actually I'll be honest: a lot of luck. No, let's be completely honest about 90% luck. The consequence of the game's absolute simplification of mechanics is that over half the cards in the game have at least SOME aspect of RNG involved with them, whether it's abilities with a &chance& of activating each turn or that affect random targets, and combined with the RNG inherent in all CCGs roughly 90% of the game is RNG-based. If you have bad luck, this game is going to be an unpleasant experience.It's also shamelessly pay-to-win. Well, not exactly shamelessly; the lengths they go to in an attempt to deny it show that they're quite averse to being labeled as such, but it's simply not a matter of opinion, it's a simple fact. There are a LOT of powerful cards that can ONLY be obtained with Blood Diamonds and, unlike a lot of CCGs, there is NO way whatsoever of obtaining Blood Diamonds other than buying them with money. The cards you unlock for completing bosses or reaching player levels at least give you a single copy when you unlock them, but if you want any more copies (and you will) you'll have to fork out. Even worse are the &Premium& cards advertised at the front of the in-game store, which are real-money exclusive. Supposedly they caved in and added the premiums randomly to boosters, but until I get at least one I'll be forced to consider them &sold power&.The P2W situation is somewhat alleviated by an epiphany I had about the game's nature, though: unlike almost every other CCG in existence, the primary focus of the game is NOT PvP, but PvE. PvP doesn't even give you anything except 1-2 Blood Badges, used to buy certain exclusive cards, and Elo rank which unlocks more powerful reward cards. You don't even get a pittance of exp for winning a PvP match- almost everything you need is earned in PvE matches against the AI, Blood Pearls, Blood Rubies, experience, faction points and loot drops. The Guild Raid system where you and your guildmates take on ridiculously overpowered bosses to earn poweful rewards only emphasises the fact that the main focus of the game is the PvE grind to improve your decks. However, there's WAY too much emphasis on &grind&. The first PvE opponent requires you to beat them 4 times to by the time you get to the end of area 4 you need to beat the last opponent more than seventy times to unlock the area boss. The developers grasp of PvE content really doesn't go any further than &play these AI opponents over and over and over again.& That's literally it. The AI is incredibly stupid too, literally just playing a random card every turn (such as an ability that will destroy your equipment when you dont have any equipment on the board) and yet STILL manages to be incredibly annoying at higher levels thanks to their insanely overpowered unique abilities. Ultimately, the only real way to beat is simply to have stronger cards. Also, going back to the Guild system for a moment, the system is INCREDIBLY bodgy and half-baked- bosses need to be beaten 100 times to be cleared and give rewards, but each member of the guild can only beat them 13 times each, while players who miss out on their chance to beat them (once Oblivion Emperor went down while I was asleep, causing me to miss out) can't fight them any more once they're &finished&. It needs a LOT of changes.Probably the best aspect of the game is the community. Despite the chat system being buggy, flakey, and missing features as fundamental as a chat filter (I once got instantly permabanned for using the wrong Naughty Word in chat, although I was able to get that revoked at least) the players are generally friendly and helpful to each other (something that REALLY helps compensate for the hopelessly inadequate tutorial). Advice flows freely, people banter with each other, sympathise with the frustrations of certain opponents and congratulate each other whenever they beat a particularly nasty boss or get a particularly fine card.Ultimately, Nightbanes is a mess. It's genuinely not a very good game, being ridiculously grindy, infuriatingly stingy, way too RNG-dependant and at times just plain boring. But if you're an obsessive compulsive collector with a taste for gothic horror (like me) it has at least some appeal and can function as a decent time sink. However, yesterday my friend asked my why I was still playing it when I'd previously slagged the game off so badly for its flaws and I had to confess to him that I had absolutely no idea. Approach with caution.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
有 1 位使用者對這則評論感到有趣
7.6 記錄時數
Collectible card games are a recent addition to my list of addictions. A friend telling you to try one is the equivalent of a “free” sample from your local dealer. Once you start Nightbanes, you will be asked select one of three basic decks. Undead have massive attack, and represent my favorite style of play. The nature deck has plenty of healing spells and the ability to keep creatures on their feet. Finally, the abomination deck is full of poisons and minions able to slip past the enemy defenses. Gameplay in Nightbanes is extremely quick. The main reason behind this, is the fact that you are only able to play one card per turn. I’ll expand more on that a little later. Once you pick your basic deck, there are plenty of quests to complete. Quests offer a second and third tier which gets progressively harder. To complete the tiers you will need to complete the quests many, many times. There is also a PvP system with some nice card rewards, and you can even form your own vampire clan. Nightbanes is pretty good for a free to play game, but it isn’t without some shortcomings. Let’s put it all out on the table as we look a little deeper at Nightbanes.In Nightbanes you play as a vampire lord. Summon the army of your choice and lay the opposing lord to waste. Using only one card per turn is extremely interesting, as you and your opponent will always have a full hand. When a spell or ability is cast, the target is ALWAYS random. This auto-cast, along with the auto-combat that happens as your card is played is an interesting choice that takes some of the strategy out of this strategy card game. Nightbanes still offers a bevy of new mechanics that create some interesting scenarios. Every minion you lay down will fight the minion it is directly facing, bloodlust counters at the top of the card dictate how long it will be until your creature is active. There are also crossed daggers or a shield under the attack/defense indicators that allow certain creeps to equip weapons or armor, if you have them in your deck. Occasionally when opening a pack, you will find a new vampire lord. They all offer different abilities, so collecting the correct one to fit your deck strategy is absolutely vital to your success. Your lord and the enemy lord have a relatively low health total, which makes blitzing an extremely viable strategy. Games are generally very short no matter which strategy you pick though.PvP is tough, but AI players tend to give an accurate representation of human opponents, especially once you progress into the deeper tiers in the later levels. Only through rigorous testing will you know if your deck will bring you victory, or fold when under pressure. The sheer amount of cards is extremely impressive. In addition, all cards can be upgraded either by combining it with another card or buy spending the specified currency. Obviously upgrades are extremely important, but unless you have an unlimited amount of time it’s impossible to upgrade them all at once. Fortunately, you can break down cards that you have extras of in order to get more currency and expedite the process a little bit. The card art is extremely nice to look at, but could stand to be bigger. Even with items equipped, there seems to be a lot of unused space. The sound effects are decent, but they are recycled relatively often. Music is much the same story as the sound. There really only seems to be one track in the game, and it is rather ambient. While it isn’t distracting, it doesn’t really serve to pull me in either.I haven’t spoken about the UI. It really seems like a mess to me. Not because it isn’t laid out well, but because not much is explained and orienting yourself to learn the difference between the three types of currency takes an adjustment period. I also won’t hesitate to say that this game has -some- pay to win aspects. Without paying for currency, you will only be able to net a “good” booster pack every 15 days (the basic booster packs can be bought with the grind-able currency). As compensation, you can blitz through a couple quests and unlock a reward of a couple cards. The quest will even tell you what the rewards are, so when combined with upgrades it is possible to build a deck much more reliably than just buying booster packs. While the game lacks a story aside from “vampire clans dueling (back) to the death”, it is extremely replayable with a deceptively deep amount of strategy. Enemies and levels are varied and always keep you wondering what’s next. Most of the quests fought have a theme that becomes more pronounced as you advance, so you can build a deck to counter those flying gargoyles that your undead army can’t seem to hit. This game is certainly worth a shot if you’re looking for a darker, indie version of Hearthstone. Thanks again Headup Games, keep up the great work!Gameplay:Controls- 7/10Fun Factor- 6/10Difficulty- 9/10Replayability- 10/10Innovation- 6/10Aesthetic:Graphics- 7/10Music- 6/10Sound FX- 4/10Story/Lore- 1/10Level Design- 7/10Final Score: 63/100 for replayability, graphics, and artwork.Summary: Collectible card game with a dark fantasy theme in a modern setting. Easy to learn, difficult to master.Full text/photo review: Video review: Deckbuilding video:
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
33.8 記錄時數
Super fun game in all honesty. I know it's a pay-to-win game and it's 100% luck, but it's still fun and addicting. Great time killer as well. Great CCG overall.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
有 4 位使用者認為這則評論很有趣
3.7 記錄時數
1. Huge time pay to win. I talked to a guy in the game saying he was a CEO for this game ( he is involved in a game since he gave me 1 blood diamond - game curency you buy for money ). To my question if they plan to make this game less pay to win his answer was that it is not pay to win at all?! So do not expect anything to change when it comes to that.ANYONE telling you this game is not pay to win is either lying or delusional. 2. The game looks ok. Some improvements could be made ( Like the size of the cards in the field and they way you read the text on your cards but it is what it is.
I do love the 2D board. i hate card games that use that 3D board. What I find irritating is the FOG effect and the light effects ( epilepsy simulation game ). I asked if they will ad an option to disable that and the answer was that they have other stiff to work on now. But later on He said that there could be an option to diable the FOG.About the light effects from the cards his answer was to use sunglasses. ( So much about them taking feedback seriously )3. The gameplay it self is very, VERY simple. Too simple. I was playing quests just by randomly clicking on minions and I was winning. PvE gets boring really fast.I tried PvP and it has some good points. The games are really fast, very short amount of time per turn. Also a small detail but the one I liked is that when you concede, it instantly ends the game. Thereis
no slow animation where you have to click a lot to exit that and start a new game. So the games in PvP are really fast. But it seems you lose big or win big. At least at these level not much of a strategy involved.4. Also when starting the game you chose from three start packs without knowing nothing about them except some small text. So you have no option to try those decks before chosing one. ( You really should get all starter decks for free )5. Plus for the game is also that it has chat. Something another card game is missing and tools acctualy defending that.You do not want to look at the chat? Fine, just disable it or you can block individuals. Chat is implemented in a good way.6. The card art is good. Really good. So to sum it all:Cons:- Pay to win big time- Light effects on the board and the for ( that is not going to be a problem for some people but I am not a fan of epilepsy effects ), - Gameplay is just too simple.- Boring- GrindyPros:- I LOVE the 2D board. For card games that looks and works the best. hate the camera angle ( 3D ) board on some other card games. The game to me all in all does look really
good. If only it was not for those irritating visual effects. - Card art is really good. - Chat ( sad thing that this has to be a plus, but now even basic stuff is missing from some games )- PvP is really fast - No irritating slow animation when you lose and concede works instantly
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
0.3 記錄時數
everything in this game looks nice, but the gameplay is horrendous. 1 card per turn, more powerful cards win.good game to try if you have nothing to do and feel like going through the main story by picking literally
random cards 1 by 1 to win each encounter
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
24.2 記錄時數
I've been playing this game for some months a while ago on Armorgames.To me it's one of the less &pay to win& games..If you farm enough,enter a descent guild and get the nice cards from guild raids (study the boss carefully and arrange your deck accordingly) you can beat players with bought cards in PvP.Is luck involved?Sure it is..It's all about the draw sequence.That's what makes a normal players deck able to stand against a &paid for deck&.Is it going to happen often?Not really..1-2 times out of 10 maybe but the rewards are very high..(and the satisfaction also).Study the card upgrades..sure it might take you a while to get the cards you want to combine by farming or gathering gems for deck boosters but it's still very playable and enjoyable imo.Give it a try...It's free...P.S There might be allot of rage quits @ times but still fun game.(your opponent hitting all your flying mobs all the time while you miss his..Your opponent get's 100% stun and you don't..Your spell cards hiting the &wrong& mob while your opponent get's the best scenario while casting them etc..NONE of the previous is depended on payed cards..just luck and strategy to a point)8/10 considering it's ftp
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
3.6 記錄時數
This game is fun at first but if you step in PVP you are going to have a bad time. the cards are unbalanced and the RNG is just how you win. If you like RNG games than play it if you don't, don't play!!!!!
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
5.3 記錄時數
I can semi get into the game but once again it just bores me.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
讀取評論中...
包含 33 項 Steam 成就
名稱: Nightbanes
類型: , , ,
發售日: 2015 年 03 月 30 日
所有價格均包含稅金(如果適用的話)&&
您可以使用這個 Widget 產生器來產生一些 HTML 代碼,這些代碼可以嵌入您的網站上。這麼做可以讓用戶更容易在 Steam 上購買此遊戲。
最多可以輸入 375 字元來添加說明至您的 Widget:
複製並貼上下面 HTML 代碼至您的網站來使 Widget 出現
分享:& & &}

我要回帖