我想找你发下破解版本的kiss ofavenge revengee 谢谢!!!😭

Kiss of Revenge on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Kiss of Revenge by Voltage inc., get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Kiss of Revenge
By Voltage inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
-Information2 important reminders about Another Story routes:1. You must purchase Another Story routes in order to play them. 2. If, when playing the main story, you choose to continue on to the Another Story, you will be returned to the chapter screen.If you tap the Another Story button on the chapter screen without both purchasing AND downloading the story, you will be sent to the story summary page.You must purchase and download an Another Story route in order to play it.If only I hadn’t fallen in love…---------------------------- You’ve finally made it.
You’re a doctor now, working at a major hospital in Tokyo,the very same hospital whose covered-up medical error caused your mother’s sudden death 12 years ago. Since then, you've lived for that nothing but revenge.But now...“No matter what happens, I’ll always love you”.You feel yourself pulled towards his lips and you hesitate, your hand and the knife in it freeze for a moment.Would forgiving this person be wrong? ---------------------------- -A dramatic story At first it was all just a part of your plan for revenge, but as you get closer to him you start to feel something...Will you choose vengeance in the end? Or could this really be your path to happiness?Experience a truly bittersweet romance, torn between love and revenge...
-Attractive charactersThe cool son of the hospital director, your first love and childhood friend, an amoral surgeon...Who will be the one to soften a heart hardened by revenge?-------------------------- The prologue is free. The main stories cost $3.99 and contain 16 episodes each. (Another Stories cost $2.99 and contain stories that take place after chapter 8 of the main story)The story saves automatically at the end of every chapter.Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Recommended devices: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPad 3rd generation, iPad mini, iPod touch 5th generation. Not compatible with: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPad 1st generation, iPod touch 4th generation and earlier, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display and iPad with Retina display.
What's New in Version 2.1
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
HEART STOPPING
I've been playing otome games for YEARS (like this is a legit problem now lol) but this game is great! The story captures you and takes you on a feels adventure. I seriously cried several times throughout the routes because of the storyline being absolutely beautiful. It might be expensive, but it's totally worth it!! Definately one of my favourite mobile otome games!
I've been looking everywhere for a game like this it cried a lot I've only been playing for a few days now and I feel the emotions that the main character. The grsfiks were amazing
Love it but need to be updated
I I really want to continue the story in season 2! Please update for season 2!!
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 2.1Size: 12.4 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Voltage inc.Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or ReferencesInfrequent/Mild Sexual Content and NudityInfrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive ThemesCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&23 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&912 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Season 1: Issei Main Story$3.99Season 1: Issei Another Story$2.99Season 1: Issei Epilogue$1.99Season 1: Junpei Main Story$3.99Season 1: Issei Another Epilogue$1.99Season 1: Soichiro Main Story$3.99Season 1: Kyosuke Main Story$3.99Deeply in Love: Moving In with Him$2.99Our First Winter$2.99Season 1: Junpei Another Story$2.99
More by Voltage inc.
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.iTunes 的 App Store 中的“鏡の中のプリンセス Love palace”
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 Voltage inc. 的免费 App 鏡の中のプリンセス Love palace,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
鏡の中のプリンセス Love palace
开发商:Voltage inc.
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
◆シリーズ累計利用者数3,000万人突破◆ボルテージの『恋愛ドラマアプリシリーズ』から最新作「鏡の中のプリンセス Love Palace」iPhoneアプリ版が登場!平凡なOLの私が迷い込んだのは…見知らぬ世界!?―お待ちしておりました、プリンセス―おばあちゃんの手鏡をきっかけに異世界に迷い込んでしまったアナタ。突然プリンセスになれと言われ、伴侶を選べだなんて!アナタの前に現れたのは、貴族や騎士、宮殿に住まう使用人たち。戸惑いの中、手を差し伸べてくれたのは―…「お前は俺だけに従っていればいい」「…アンタの事、嫌いじゃないから」「私が徹底的に教育してさしあげます」アナタを巡って宮殿で恋のバトル!?時空を超えた恋の行方は……―帰るな、俺といろ…―◆お楽しみ要素◆ ?ダウンロード&基本プレイ無料だよ?貴族や騎士との恋愛が体験できるよ ?アバターの着せ替えや宮殿の模様替えが楽しめるよ?カレが集まる“サロン”で秘密のトークが聞けるよ◆おすすめユーザー◆恋愛ドラマアプリ「鏡の中のプリンセス Love Palace」は、 こんなアナタにピッタリ!?映画やドラマ、小説は恋愛ものが好き?イケメンには目がない?恋愛ゲームには興味あるけど、オタクっぽいのはちょっと…?恋愛(れんあい)ゲームや女子ゲーが好き ?恋人や彼氏にナイショで恋がしたい方そのほか、すべての女性におすすめ!◆アプリ提供会社ボルテージについて◆ 株式会社ボルテージは女性向けストーリー型モバイルコンテンツ「恋愛ドラマアプリ」を提供している会社です。 恋愛ドラマアプリは自分がヒロインとなり、好みの相手と理想の恋愛ストーリーを体験することができます。 TVCMでおなじみのタイトルも含め50タイトル以上あり、シリーズ累計利用者数は3,000万人以上です。◆注意事項◆ 「鏡の中のプリンセス Love Palace」では以下にご注意下さい。 ?オフラインでは動作いたしません。必ずインターネット接続可能な状態で起動ください。(データが破損する場合があります) ?アプリをアンインストールされると、購入済みアイテム、プレイ中のデータが全て削除されます。 ?購入されたアイテムの払い戻しには応じかねますので、予めご了承ください。 ?その他詳細はアプリ内の「利用規約」を必ずご確認ください。※シリーズ累計利用者数…ボルテージが提供中の、携帯キャリア公式月額サイト登録者数、SNSプラットフォーム向けソーシャルアプリ登録者数、およびAppStoreで提供中のアプリのインストール数、各タイトルの合計数
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计免费类别: 版本: 1.1大小: 13.2 MB语言: 英语开发商: Voltage inc.偶尔/轻微的卡通或幻想暴力偶尔/轻微的成人/性暗示题材偶尔/轻微的烟酒或毒品使用或相关内容偶尔/轻微的色情内容或裸露兼容性: 需要 iOS 5.1.1 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 优化。
还没有足够多的评分,因此无法显示此应用软件当前版本的平均评分。
更多Voltage inc.产品Kiss of Revenge on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Kiss of Revenge by Voltage inc., get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Kiss of Revenge
By Voltage inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
-Information2 important reminders about Another Story routes:1. You must purchase Another Story routes in order to play them. 2. If, when playing the main story, you choose to continue on to the Another Story, you will be returned to the chapter screen.If you tap the Another Story button on the chapter screen without both purchasing AND downloading the story, you will be sent to the story summary page.You must purchase and download an Another Story route in order to play it.If only I hadn’t fallen in love…---------------------------- You’ve finally made it.
You’re a doctor now, working at a major hospital in Tokyo,the very same hospital whose covered-up medical error caused your mother’s sudden death 12 years ago. Since then, you've lived for that nothing but revenge.But now...“No matter what happens, I’ll always love you”.You feel yourself pulled towards his lips and you hesitate, your hand and the knife in it freeze for a moment.Would forgiving this person be wrong? ---------------------------- -A dramatic story At first it was all just a part of your plan for revenge, but as you get closer to him you start to feel something...Will you choose vengeance in the end? Or could this really be your path to happiness?Experience a truly bittersweet romance, torn between love and revenge...
-Attractive charactersThe cool son of the hospital director, your first love and childhood friend, an amoral surgeon...Who will be the one to soften a heart hardened by revenge?-------------------------- The prologue is free. The main stories cost $3.99 and contain 16 episodes each. (Another Stories cost $2.99 and contain stories that take place after chapter 8 of the main story)The story saves automatically at the end of every chapter.Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Recommended devices: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPad 3rd generation, iPad mini, iPod touch 5th generation. Not compatible with: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPad 1st generation, iPod touch 4th generation and earlier, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display and iPad with Retina display.
What's New in Version 2.1
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
HEART STOPPING
I've been playing otome games for YEARS (like this is a legit problem now lol) but this game is great! The story captures you and takes you on a feels adventure. I seriously cried several times throughout the routes because of the storyline being absolutely beautiful. It might be expensive, but it's totally worth it!! Definately one of my favourite mobile otome games!
I've been looking everywhere for a game like this it cried a lot I've only been playing for a few days now and I feel the emotions that the main character. The grsfiks were amazing
Love it but need to be updated
I I really want to continue the story in season 2! Please update for season 2!!
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 2.1Size: 12.4 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Voltage inc.Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or ReferencesInfrequent/Mild Sexual Content and NudityInfrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive ThemesCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&23 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&912 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Season 1: Issei Main Story$3.99Season 1: Issei Another Story$2.99Season 1: Issei Epilogue$1.99Season 1: Junpei Main Story$3.99Season 1: Issei Another Epilogue$1.99Season 1: Soichiro Main Story$3.99Season 1: Kyosuke Main Story$3.99Deeply in Love: Moving In with Him$2.99Our First Winter$2.99Season 1: Junpei Another Story$2.99
More by Voltage inc.
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.你好!能求kiss of revenge iphone的全解锁内购吗?_百度知道
你好!能求kiss of revenge iphone的全解锁内购吗?
你好!现在你手上还有kiss of revenge iphone的全订海斥剿俪济筹汐船搂解锁内购吗?能发一份给我吗?呜呜呜每个每个的解锁伤不起啊。。。万分感谢。you xiang地址我可以私信给你
提问者采纳
已发~请采纳在下吧~
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
iphone的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
下locallappstore可以直接解除内购
请问在哪里下载local appstore?
木有啊。。。我很多东西是用itools 和pp助手下的。。。
没越狱就不行了,解除内购版也装不起