查看: 5343|回复: 48
新人欢迎积分1 阅读权限100积分11694精华0UID帖子金钱53414 威望10
我們永遠不會知道,直到我們去嘗試
UID帖子威望10 多玩草754 草
17:02:32 上传
17:02:32 上传
本帖提供游戏替换文件以及游戏替换下载地址,方便网速不好,条件不便的人替换法教程可以参考游戏都是会员专享免费下载游戏,非会员需要付费购买
17:17:19 上传
游戏替换下载地址http://zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/UP2103/PCSE00507_00/NAtdsMvwADUXxOLclvfhBWMdZAldpvLsfBqOWDBQBxMfhCMHTnEUxhNOclEDvZIS.pkg?country=hk&downloadId=d7215776&q=4ecba7d5aa9b99d4b719f2ecd3454adcd528cea27343b&serverIpAddr=124.95.150.98&downloadType=vb密码:msi1
17:17:18 上传
&游戏替换下载地址http://zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/EP9000/PCSF00435_00/rKZrzAPcXdtCvWRiKjAPBYQoSTKqHVXSbatWokEAoEeRlqqPyhJhclgkhJzwDgHi.pkg?country=hk&downloadId=ead3d194&q=4ecba7d5aa9b99d4b719f2ecd3454adcd528cea27343b&serverIpAddr=124.95.150.74&downloadType=vb&密码:2yof
17:17:20 上传
&游戏替换下载地址http://zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/UP9000/PCSA00123_00/ltHCOzZPkEcFoDJLQiaWipafxXXTFatsTcvndBzJMgcFhLQnufBKQmCciPBaBjXC.pkg?country=hk&downloadId=04a4f746&q=4ecba7d5aa9b99d4b719f2ecd3454adcd528cea27343b&serverIpAddr=124.95.150.88&downloadType=vb密码:3j5v
17:17:20 上传
游戏替换下载地址http://zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/UP9000/PCSA00158_00/dMykgvOWjKSAJsTJZoOqHhBnDZRApcZolmTjFuUggmdHGtXFRvzNWwTPNAxrByPv.pkg?country=hk&downloadId=05e8814c&q=4ecba7d5aa9b99d4b3936f54d974eadcd528cea27343b&serverIpAddr=124.95.150.81&downloadType=vb&密码:ec8n
17:17:18 上传
&游戏替换下载地址http://zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/UP2127/PCSE00461_00/vwatvbMuaHHXAdmvNtsxokKLIxJaJocBjoNHkxAzRXlMzTDNnXgZJdbjaIIztLzY.pkg?country=hk&downloadId=093a7105&q=4ecba7d5aa9b99d4b719f2ecd3454adcd528cea27343b&serverIpAddr=124.95.150.83&downloadType=vb&密码:tqi2&
本帖最后由 凡人物語 于
08:29 编辑
你的贴子很不错。推荐一下! O(∩_∩)O.
总评分:&金钱 + 180&
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限50积分2291精华0UID352223帖子金钱2864 威望0
Lv.5, 积分 2291, 距离下一级还需 209 积分
UID352223帖子威望0 多玩草10 草
好东西谢谢分享
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限90积分23715精华0UID4566821帖子金钱27012 威望0
Lv.9, 积分 23715, 距离下一级还需 11285 积分
UID4566821帖子威望0 多玩草28 草
新人欢迎积分1 阅读权限80积分13187精华0UID4916809帖子金钱4873 威望0
Lv.8, 积分 13187, 距离下一级还需 6813 积分
UID4916809帖子威望0 多玩草138 草
好东西谢谢分享
以造砖码字为荣,以光看不灌为耻。
以消息灵通为荣,以闭塞古董为耻。
以独立思考为荣,以鹦鹉学舌为耻。
以制造八卦为荣,以人身攻击为耻。
以评论交流为荣,以无聊广告为耻。
以有名有姓为荣,以马甲无数为耻。
以天天登陆为荣,以蜻蜓点水为耻。
以迅速回贴为荣,以看贴不回为耻。
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限60积分3410精华0UID4298692帖子金钱27811 威望0
Lv.6, 积分 3410, 距离下一级还需 1590 积分
UID4298692帖子威望0 多玩草10 草
感謝分享地址連接
新人欢迎积分1 阅读权限60积分2763精华0UID帖子金钱26720 威望1
霖雯流曦 似水年华
Lv.6, 积分 2763, 距离下一级还需 2237 积分
UID帖子威望1 多玩草0 草
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限30积分221精华0UID738584帖子金钱171 威望0
Lv.3, 积分 221, 距离下一级还需 29 积分
UID738584帖子威望0 多玩草10 草
感谢楼主分享,顶贴支持~
新人欢迎积分1 阅读权限105积分103957精华0UID5496149帖子金钱83530 威望29
Lv.12, 积分 103957, 距离下一级还需 31043 积分
UID5496149帖子威望29 多玩草2942 草
感谢分享虽然我早知道了
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限30积分113精华0UID帖子金钱2293 威望0
Lv.3, 积分 113, 距离下一级还需 137 积分
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草
回复回复!需要回复才能看!
飞啦!飞啦!
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限100积分73875精华0UID帖子金钱142201 威望20
卖萌无罪啊!!!
Lv.11, 积分 73875, 距离下一级还需 16125 积分
UID帖子威望20 多玩草2872 草
全是坑爹货
新人欢迎积分1 阅读权限90积分20966精华0UID帖子金钱342124 威望0
Lv.9, 积分 20966, 距离下一级还需 14034 积分
UID帖子威望0 多玩草180 草
新人欢迎积分1 阅读权限90积分29802精华0UID2794376帖子金钱90927 威望0
ヽ(?ゝω??)? にゃー
Lv.9, 积分 29802, 距离下一级还需 5198 积分
UID2794376帖子威望0 多玩草40 草
好东西谢谢分享
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限60积分2708精华0UID1932875帖子金钱1456 威望0
Lv.6, 积分 2708, 距离下一级还需 2292 积分
UID1932875帖子威望0 多玩草10 草
thank for sharing.toz
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限40积分405精华0UID5583044帖子金钱2539 威望0
Lv.4, 积分 405, 距离下一级还需 595 积分
UID5583044帖子威望0 多玩草10 草
谢谢楼主的资源
鹧鸪☆小哨
新人欢迎积分-1 阅读权限60积分4989精华0UID3611175帖子金钱24869 威望7
消防局救火队长
Lv.6, 积分 4989, 距离下一级还需 11 积分
UID3611175帖子威望7 多玩草202 草
感谢楼主,有游戏玩了
春天纪念勋章
夏天纪念勋章
秋天纪念勋章
阳光热情勋章
阳光热情勋章
双鱼座勋章
双鱼座勋章
初级人缘勋章
初级人缘勋章
5153活动勋章
我去5153探探路
话题王小红花
话题王小红花
马年新春勋章
手机APP马年迎春,马上有钱!
手机论坛勋章
APP发帖双倍积分,登陆即送勋章!
365天!天天有你
连续签到1年奖励
声望达人勋章
声望达人勋章
DNF功勋勋章
DNF功勋勋章
终极灌水标兵勋章
终极灌水标兵勋章
多玩写手勋章
多玩写手勋章
MA论坛功勋勋章
需要金钱:1100
Powered by
手机盒子客户端点击或扫描下载?3周5天前修改
?2周4天前修改
?5天8时前修改 ?1感谢
============================以下为[至]港服会免==============================
最近玩过的· · · · · ·()
16时54分前to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Race The Sun
$9.99 USD
Recommended By Curators
"A fairly simple &runner& in which you fly a solar powered space-craft. Gorgeous, minimalist graphics, leaderboard focused gameplay. Daily challenges."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
Hey all, we actually released this a few weeks ago, but failed to announce it properly! If you opt into the latest 'beta', and have an Oculus DK1/DK2, you can launch Race The Sun with Oculus support turnen on. Let us know what you think!
17 February
The previously PSN exclusive world Labyrinthia is now available on the Steam version of Race the Sun.
Labyrinthia is a giant maze world that challenges players to make quick decisions and observations in order to overcome traps, dead ends and puzzles.
Find out if your reflexes and wits are up for the challenge.
“It has the thrill of an arcade game rather than the accommodating modesty of a time waster”
5/5 –
“compelling in a way that could make it a daily habit”
8/10 –
“a confident genre hybrid worthy of your time and patience”
8/10 –
About This Game
You are a solar craft. The sun is your death timer. Hurtle towards the sunset at breakneck speed in a futile race against time. Delay the inevitable by catching energy boosts which reverse the setting sun - if only for a moment.Race The Sun is inspired by arcade games of the past with a focus on highscores, short game sessions, and a sense of pure fun mingled with a nerve-wracking tension. The rules are simple: don't crash, stay in the light, and don't slow down!Race at insane speeds through an infinite procedural world that changes every dayComplete objectives to unlock upgrades and level-up your ship (25 levels)Customize your ship with attachments like faster turning and decalsBuilt-in editor that allows you to create your own endless worlds&World portals& that transport you to user-created worldsUnlockable ultra-hard world called Apocalypse
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Dual Core Processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: SM2.0 (or later) Graphics Card
Hard Drive: 150 MB available space
Minimum:
Minimum:
(C) 2013 Flippfly LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
7.9 hrs on record
With a name like &Race the Sun& there's a certain expectation of speed that comes associated with it. Fortunatly, the game delivers on it excellently. Not only is the straight up speed high, but the split-second obstacle dodging, near misses, and sublime control make sure that the the entire game is a fast paced and exhilarating experience.
Was this review helpful?
9.8 hrs on record
With Kairo like graphics and atmospheric sounds Race the Sun addicts you to itself. The game is based on a very basic mechanics and you don't need to challenge with it. There are three game mods in the game which two of them will be opened after leveling up. Game's map is updating daily so you are playing in the new world every day. Also there are some upgrades you can earn by completing missions and then leveling up. They are really helpful to beat your last record and discover new levels in the game's world. It was cheap in the sales so you must give it a try. Any arcade fan can easily like this game.
Was this review helpful?
13.5 hrs on record
Great daily ritual.
Was this review helpful?
7.6 hrs on record
Great game to play every now and then. Really fun and fast paced.Graphics looks minimalistic with just mostly grey but it is an interesting style and doesn't distract from the action.The Soundtrack is good but there sadly aren't that many songs.Controlls feel very tight.There are also 3 different mode: Normal(which you will play most of the time)
Apocalypse(when you want more challenge)
Labyrinth(a more slower paced mode,which allows you to have more time to
decide where to go with a small amount of puzzles
The levels/world changes every 24h so you have enought time to try to get a high score for the day but also enought divercity so it doesn't ge boring that quickly.There is also the Steam Workshop with user-created levels but can give a nice change of the aesthetic and the gameplay.The game is currently in the If you want to support the developers mode buy it on their You will get a DRM-Free version of the game as well and the devs get a higher percentage of the money
Was this review helpful?
2.7 hrs on record
Remember the Venom stage in StarFox on SNES ? Well this is a complete game based on that part
Was this review helpful?
32.5 hrs on record
A relaxing yet challenging &minimalistic& arcade. The workshop adds a nice layer of content with the community added stages. There's not much depth here but the few things the game does it does very well!
Was this review helpful?
4.9 hrs on record
Race the Sun offers immersive, adrenali yet it's still the kind of game you can jump right into when you just have a few minutes to kill. Now that I think about it, I feel like that is a really rare combo to find in a game, at least for me it is...What is it about? / Gameplay
It's a pretty basic endless runner with an interesting twist. You are controlling an aircraft through obstacle-littered world at high velocity. Being solar-powered, shadows and sunset are your main concern. You must keep going fast enough to delay the inevitable end of your futile race for as long as possible…
The gameplay is very simplistic. Fly, dodge, jump, and collect stuff along the way. That's all I've been doing, because that's all there is to do in this game. Yet, strangely enough, I still find myself craving for more of the same…
The world you're flying through is divided into a regions, each being more difficult, due to rising ammount and variety of obstacles. The whole map is re-generated daily, offering a slightly different experience every day. I say slightly, because some elements always start to appear in the same regions, which I feel is fair. Anyway, the ever changing world keeps the game fresh, and if that's not enough for you, there are another two (unlockable) game modes and a level editor with Steam Workshop support.
The game sets various different challenges -
something like &collect XY points in one run& for example. Completing these challenges unlocks new ship upgrades, pick-ups and bunch of other stuff. There are also leaderboards and achievements to make your effort less pointless.Notes
I love how smooth, fluid and responsive the whole game feels. I haven't had a single problem with it. No lag, no framerate drops or bugs. In a fast-paced game, where blinking an eye can get you killed, I certainly do appreciate that.
The sense of speed in this game is insane. I have only played it for 4 hours as I'm writing this, but I know I will be coming back for more of that addictive, exhilarating and extremely immersive experience. I can only imagine how crazy it must be with Oculus Rift on your head. I'd be happy to try it, even if it meant ???????? my pants (I'm dead serious here).
Also, generating new world every 24 hours is a brilliant move in a game like this. It gives you chance to get used to a new world and try your best in a leaderboard, while still keeping the game fresh and encouraging you to come back. Steam Workshop support is just a cherry on top. There's definitely a lot of replayability here.
The aesthetic is quite minimalistic, but it works and I like it. Also I'm sure it helps to avoid performance issues. There's no point in having complex, textured enviroments when moving at insane speed anyway… But like I said, I like it as it is. It gives the world this desolated-postapocalyptic-dystopian-wasteland-kind-of-feel. Soundtrack, although not very long, also helps with that representation. The individual tracks are pretty different in their atmosphere, but work very nicely together. Conclusion
If you're looking for a way to forget about the world around you for a while, test your reflexes and get your adrenaline and endorphine levels fixed in the process, this is the game you need. It's addictive, extremely rewarding and fun, with a great replay value. I labsolutely love it.
However, consider that this game is very minimalistic in it's design. I don't want to say it's lacking content, but I know some people may have trouble justifying the price tag because of it…so consider that, and maybe wait for a sale if that's what bothers you. Needless to say, I don't recommend it to people who don't like very fast-paced racing games / endless runners, or those who are not very good at making split-second decision.
Was this review helpful?
1.0 hrs on record
It's good as long as you remember that your sole purpose is to race the sun. If you expect more you'll be let down, simply because there's nothing else to do (besides go for the achievements).
Was this review helpful?
5.4 hrs on record
This game will eat your time. This is an incredible addiciting fast passed game about dodging obsticals and collecting power ups. The progression system is well put together and progression feels quick while you aren't feeling rushed through the game. The game play is quick, smoot and easy to get the hang of, but mastery takes time and learning of how things work and how maps are layed out. The different types of maps and daily layout changes gives this game a lasting appeal as well as an appocalypse mode which is very difficult but fun. Overall a fun little game that will entertain you for a decent amount of time.9/10
Was this review helpful?
2.3 hrs on record
First off, think of Race The Sun as a mobile game, but magnified onto a larger screen. There is no story, no dialogue: just the simple objective of don't die. That includes getting as far as you can while the sun is still up, as you are a solar powered aircraft (hence the title, Race the Sun). So pretty much it's a time trial, except instead of numbers on a timer, it's a natural time limit. Controls are intuitive and simple, like many other platformers. As you progress in the game you'll get more abilites and things to collect while dodging huge rotating boxes and manoeuvring through narrow tunnels. There is also a level designer, although that was too complex for me to figure out how to use, and I decided just racing would be a better use of my time.
Overall, this is a fun, action packed platformer with beautiful minimalist graphics that brings a new dynamic of racing the Sun until it sets. Highly recommended, but not for its price. I bought it for $2 while it was on sale, and for that it is more than worth it. However, $10 might be a little on the pricey side for a game with its amount of content.
Regardless of the price, I rate it 8/10 for what it is.
Was this review helpful?
11.1 hrs on record
From experience of driving towards the sun, you wouldn't think much of a game that focuses on flying towards the sun. But this takes place in what I imagine is a sad, dystopic future devoid of fine art or literature, and on the eve of annihilation. You're transporting yourself and a motley crew of rogues, miscreants, and not-for-the-mainstream scients in a solar-powered plane last-ditch effort to survive the imminent death and maybe save the world. Every once in a while you find these warp gates and they take you to strange lands? Are any of these places inhabitable? It is unlikely given the unsatisfactory nature of that ending. It's time to race the sun for the future of life of the planet.Seriously though: You turn left, you turn right, you jump when you've got the right power up, and you pick up these things that make you go fast and keep the sun in the sky. If the sun sets you run out of power and die. If you run into a wall you die. You level up by doing things like not turning left for a while, or being good at not hitting stuff, or collecting a lot of stuff in the air. These levels give you things like a magnet that makes it so you pick up stuff easier, or a battery that lets you survive in the shadows better. You can also put stickers on your plane, which is the closest thing to texture you're going to get here, (well and the portals). This game is monotone polygons everywhere. Grey Triangles? Probably trees or mountains depending on scale? Grey rectangles I imagine are buildings, while Brown rectangles I imagine are also buildings. There are some that look like trees.I filled in a lot of blanks with my imagination, and the game itself is fun.
Was this review helpful?
7.1 hrs on record
Race the Sun is a minimalist endless runner where you fly a solar powered ship towards the sun until you crash or the sun sets. You have challenges and level up in much the same way as other popular endless runners (e.g. Jetpack Joyride), but there are no microtransactions or ads in this PC game. It's a lot of fun, and addictive, kind of reminiscent of the original Star Fox in visuals. The game lacks polish in several noticeable areas (one of them being that my score usually doesn't get added to the leaderboard).
Was this review helpful?
4.8 hrs on record
simple fun
Was this review helpful?
5.4 hrs on record
Very fun and addicting! If you like games like Super Hexagon, you'll like this.
Was this review helpful?
5.3 hrs on record
Worlds 1-3 - &Zoom Zoom.& Worlds 5+ - &HOLY ???? AHH&
Was this review helpful?
5.6 hrs on record
amazing, even if it is just turning and jumping
Was this review helpful?
6.4 hrs on record
Race the Sun is a great game.
It's a simple concept that is very easy to pick up on, but provides plenty of challenge for even the most seasoned players.
The level design is regenerated every day, adding excellent re-playability.
The challenges give you more goals to work towards, and give a sense of progression.
My one small complaint is that there is no difficulty slider.
Other than that, I don't have anything other criticisms.
For only $10 it is more than worth getting.5/5 I highly recommend this game.
Was this review helpful?
9.4 hrs on record
Addictive, amazing, pretty.11/10would reccomend to anyone and everyone!
Was this review helpful?
14.8 hrs on record
For such a simple game, it is truely phenomenal.I love the gameplay, the concept of flying a solar-powered craft through regions with objects to dodge, pickups to collect and portals to another region that you can play, it makes the game so enjoyable.I'd recommend this to anyone, it's a brilliant game to play if you want to waste a bit of time and don't want too much hassle with storylines, plus the gameplay is brilliant.
Was this review helpful?
3.2 hrs on record
A simple runner type game with minimalist graphics, daily leaderboard challenges, and workshop support. The game plays well and looks and sounds nice. Personally, I think it's priced a bit high and recommend waiting for a sale.Side note: Purchasing this through the Humble Store comes with a Steam key and DRM-free version of the game.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 25 Steam Achievements
Title: Race The Sun
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 9 Dec, 2013
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 ps4 race the sun 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信