stupidness2 34关 2 PRO 怎么把灯关了?谢谢

新版的游戏频道看起来怎样?有没有比旧版好看一点?据说现在有专属活动正在激情展开,...
iPhone 6s 发布在即,此前疑似 A9 芯片的跑分结果已经曝光,相比 A8 这款新的芯片性能...
2014 年 10 月,一款以中文古风歌曲为主题打造的音乐游戏《大琴师》让我们认识了来自...
LG 除了推出 Nexus 智能手机外,还有 Nexus 智能手表?Nexus 确实是少个手表参考设计...
这款原本预装 Tizen 系统的智能表,现在运行的不是 Android Wear,而是 Android 系统...
说到“Note"马上就想起三星的手机了,其实还有不少厂商都推出了“Note"手机的~
你没回“晚安”电话那头有时候可是睡不着的哦,所以别一输入完信息就把手机丢一旁了,...
三星电子股价周一中午11:44下跌2.7%,至1109000韩元,创下自日以来的最低...
《午夜神器》就是这么一款简单粗暴的……成人App产品。未满17岁的你请低调的看以下段...
Istvan Banyai出生于匈牙利首都布达佩斯,1981年他旅居美国。作为一名世界闻名的插画...
近日,游戏开发商ATP Creative在当中推出了新作《落荒而逃(Panic Run)》。游戏当中...
adult swim 在上周四推出的新作《怪物吃了我的城市(Monsters Ate My Metropolis)》...
《启航:加勒比》是一款经营闯关作品,善良的加勒比执政官——弗朗西斯爵士的债主找上...
对于不少玩家来说,一提到日本著名的游戏开发商SQUARE ENIX,脑海中都会浮现出许多经...
现在随着城市当中环境越来越差,以前经常抬头可以看见小鸟在天空中飞舞,而在早晨的时...
昨天,一则消息使稍稍沉寂了的 iCar 传闻重燃。英国《卫报》获取了一份文件,上述苹果...
日前,苹果多款全新台式机配件现身FCC,看起来消费者会在今年夏季结束前就能看到它们...
与其他苹果产品一样,Apple Watch 也拥有丰富的第三方配件,可以实现不同的使用需求。
苹果要求零售店内第三方配件供应商必须重改包装设计,连产品拍摄角度都有规定。
双卡双待正日渐成为许多手机用户的重要需求,工作和生活两个号码互不耽误。
随着电子产品越来越傻瓜化,文件与数据的传输也变得越来越便捷,不过作为一枚果粉,有...
要是你不想随身带着沉甸甸的充电宝,又不想因为使用背夹电池而让 iPhone 变成一块“砖...
逼格满满的机械风格加上硬朗的线条设计,Core Armor 确实很能吸引路人的眼球,要是价...
【智商测试游戏】拿来测测别人有多蠢《专业死蠢》Stupidness_2_PRO(/v1.1)
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间141 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
青苹果, 积分 75, 距离下一级还需 125 积分
挺搞笑的 呵呵
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间2720 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间269 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
是1.0版本!!能不能更新下啊
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间324 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
病毒爱上了我家的电脑
有中文的吗?
如果心情不好的话..就去超市捏方便面吧!
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间67 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
请教一下怎么把灯关了啊
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间74 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
貌似不能重新开始~~~
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间1 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
MAIN-OPTIONS-REST SCORE-YES
就可以 重新开始了
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间328 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
威锋有你更精彩:)
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间304 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
谢谢分享!谢谢分享!谢谢分享!谢谢分享!谢谢分享!谢谢分享!
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间831 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
威锋旗下产品
Hi~我是威威!
沪ICP备号-1 丨 深公安网监备案号 5
增值电信业务经营许可证:
Powered by Discuz!& Stupidness 2 PRO
Stupidness 2 PRO
document.write(infostr);
我站仅对该软件提供链接服务,该软件内容来自于第三方上传分享,版权问题均与我站无关。如果该软件触犯了您的权利,请点此 。
Ranked #1 in 25 countries after 2 days release:#1st in Free Apps (US)#1st in Free Apps (UK)#1st in Free Apps (Canada)#1st in Free Apps (Australia)#1st in Free Apps (Deutschland)#3rd in Free Apps (France)#1st in Free Apps (Hong Kong)#1st in Free Apps (Singapore)...If you like Stupidness 2, you will definitely like Stupidness 2 PRO! It comes with 10x more challenging questions!How high is your IQ?How smart exactly are you?Test your IQ level with the stupidness 2 PRO game! Think and figure out your way quickly through the impossible stages!Get your friends and family to try it out and have some laughs over it!Features:? ``80 stimulating questions″? ``Hints provided (just in case)″? ``Fun for all ages″? ``Post your score on Facebook″? ``Simple yet addictive″? ``Get to know you IQ score based on how well you do″?Great game! Just quite impossible to pass! Bravo!??Stupidness Pro 2 would be a great game to pull out at your next party. No matter how old you are, you will find the questions silly, challenging, and somewhat mystifying. It is worth your money if you enjoy comedy and a little witty humor.? - NOTE: If you can't pass the 3 candle stage, please turn off ZOOM setting under Settings > General > Accessibility > Zoom?????????????????iTunes ranked Top 5 in over 30 countries!World average rating of 4 1/2 ? You won't want to miss this game, download now!?????????????????
Stupidness 2 PRO版本1.1中的新功能
Fixed facebook wall post problem faced by some users.
共有份评分,平均得分:9.1分
同类热门推荐
开发商的其他应用
回复可能会在缓存5分钟后显示
&&增值电信业务经营许可证闽[号
厦门同步网络有限公司、厦门同步掌上互娱软件技术有限公司&&版权所有&&
地址:厦门市思明区软件园二期望海路10号之三3F&&
同步助手是最安全易用的苹果手机助手,是iPhone、iPad、iTouch的管理工具,可以下载游戏、软件、壁纸、铃声资源,玩苹果就用同步助手!
本功能所涉及内容均由CP提供,提供内容的CP已承诺承担由于内容的合法性及健康性所引起的争议和法律责任。Stupidness 3 PRO on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Stupidness 3 PRO by Orangenose Studios, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Stupidness 3 PRO
By Orangenose Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
STUPIDNESS 3 IS RANKED #1 in USA,UK,CANADA,SG,HK,IN,TH,MY! AND TOP 5 IN >10 OVER COUNTRIES! YOU DEFINITELY WON"T WANT TO MISS THIS BLOCKBUSTER GAME!PRO version comes with over 100+ questions, each 10x more tricky than ever! If you think you are good at thinking out-of-the-box, you won't want to miss this game!Features:? ``Over 100 cunning questions″? ``Out of the box answers that you can never guess!″? ``Answers to questions provided (just in case)″? ``Fun for all ages″? ``Post your IQ on Facebook″? ``Simple yet addictive″Testimonials don't lie, read some of our Stupidness 2 reviews:?Stupidness Pro 2 would be a great game to pull out at your next party. No matter how old you are, you will find the questions silly, challenging, and somewhat mystifying. It is worth your money if you enjoy comedy and a little witty humor.? - Amazing - ??????I love this game! It has the best brain teasers! Love love love it!?This is an Awesome App!!! - ??????This was one of the best apps I've played. It's so out of the box.?Love it! - ??????I'm 7 and play it on my mom's phone every day. Stupidness rocks!?Many "Duhs" are in your future - ??????This game is fun because it points out the flaws in your logic and forces you to think... I mean reaaallllyyy think! I feel smarter already. Thanks Stupid.?What A Game! :) - ??????This game can be a head scratcher, but I love it. It is fun,clever,tricky and awesome!!! I recommend anyone to download this app!!! :)?NOTE: Please turn off ZOOM setting under Settings > General > Accessibility > Zoom?????????????????Stupidness 2 PRO earns an average of 4 1/2
Stars!You won't want to miss it's sequel, Stupidness 3 PRO, download now!?????????????????
iPhone Screenshot
Customer Reviews
The best game ever
This game us so much better than any other game I have played on my phone it's funny addicting and really shows how stupid u are just kidding your not stupid but anyway this game us the best you have to get it and if you have no money get an iTunes card and buy yourself this game do something that's going to make you happy for a Change instead for someone else you will be so happy you bought this fame and is you get addicted to game real easily u will be up all night you might that would not be good if your a kid like me and have to get up at 6 so u can get to school at 8 anyway get the stupid game u stupid people just listen to me I am the coolest if u new me but you don't hahahahah you suckers :)
What a piece of crap. This has as much to do with ones intelligence quotient as it does with cooking.
Some game solutions are decipherable and others require solutions that arent given or have no relationship with the answer. Example: put numbers in an order so that it's the
smallest number (i.e. 2 3 4) are given. Solution: (utilize full stop between numbers to have 2.34.)That was the exact answer... Others require tilting of the iPhone to get image facing right or left and 50% of the time doesn't register.
It wastes time and for a timed game, in my opinion poor idea.Go with a different game that allows you to answer a question, trick question or ambiguous problem with what's given, and not a trivial method where the solution is something the application decides is the way to solve it.
Frustrating gameplay, too receptive
I rarely post reviews but the gameplay of this is so frustrating that I have to comment. The premise is sound and the idea of stimulating lateral thinking a good one but the gameplay ruins the execution. The puzzles are not individual but are presented in groups. So once you get past puzzles 1 and 2 in a group and work on the third, you have to continuously repeat puzzles 1 and 2 each time you fail puzzle 3. This becomes utterly tedious. Repeating up to 4 puzzles time and time again until I finish the last one in a group is not my idea of either fun or challenge. It is rote function. Can't recommend this at all.
$0.99Category: Version: 1.0.0Size: 16.8 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Chien Ming LiangCompatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.55874&&&&&1464 Ratings
More iPhone Apps by Orangenose Studios
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.08-17 10:00740新区08-17 10:00水灵符160区08-17 11:00传奇638服08-17 11:00霸王举鼎08-18 10:00女娲石161区08-18 10:00云梦山08-18 11:00传奇639服08-19 10:00741新区08-19 10:00女娲石162区08-19 11:00传奇640服08-20 10:00女娲石163区
08-1708-1708-1708-1708-1708-1708-1408-1408-1408-14
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备 86 京ICP证140355号 京网文【-109号
未成年人家长监护
注意:本游戏需安卓版与数据包一同下载才能进行游戏}

我要回帖

更多关于 stupidness2 34关 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信