{if post.type == 4}
{if data.msgRank == 1}{/if}
{if data.askSetting == 1}{/if}
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
this.p={ dwrMethod:'querySharePosts', fpost:'3f4d97_4d053bf',userId:4032871,blogListLength:30};应用文写作格式范文
:应用文写作格式范文(一)
书信(Letter)May 22nd 2009Dear Cathy,  I like your program very much. It has a lot of interesting stories, attractive games and popular English songs. From your program we can learn many new words and expressions. We can improve our listening and speaking in English .We can also know more about the culture of other countries in the world. In a word, we learn a lot from your program.  I'm sorry to tell you that I can't follow you easily sometimes because you speak little bit fast. It's also a pity that we can only watch your program twice a week.  Thank you for giving us a lot of fun! I wish your program a bright future !                                       Yours sincerely                                              WangPing(二)电子邮件(e-mail)To: Kayla @Cc: NoneSubject: Re: Pen-pal wantedHello, Kayla,   I'm Mike. I am 15 years old. I'm glad to know that you would like to have a pen-pal. I also want to find a pen-pal from the Internet. When I'm free, I like to listen to the music, go hiking and play basketball. I'm good at English and art .We can learn from each other and be good friends .I hope to hear from you often.    Best wishes.Mike                     NoticeAttention, please!This is your monitor, Chen Tao. I have something to tell you. This Friday, April 21st, we shall go to Stone Field Country Park for this year's spring trip. The park is in the south of Guangzhou. It's a very beautiful place. We can see many kinks of plants there. We can also have sports games for fun and BBQ meals in the park. But remember that fire can only be allowed in the barbecue places.(四)日记  假设今天是日,星期天,天晴。请根据下面通知内容,用英语写一篇80个词左右的日记。参考词汇:ride, arrive, dig a hole, put , carry water, leave, tired                 NoticeAll the teachers and students are supposed to meet outside the school gate at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning in old clothes to plant trees on West Hill.                      The School HillMarch 11, 2009.March 12,2009, Sunday
FineToday is fine. All our teachers and we students went to plant trees. At 8 in the morning we met outside the school gate. Then we rode our bikes to West Hill. About half past eight, we arrived there. As soon as we got there, some of us dug holes, some put the young trees in the holes, and others carried water and watered the trees. We all worked hard. About 11:30, we left there. Though we were very tired, we felt very happy.(五)贺卡To our dear teacher,Happy Teachers' Day!Thank you for teaching us so well.We hope you'll have a very happy year in our class.Good luck! Best wishes!From your students(六)电话留言
message          From: __________
To: __________          Date: ___________
Time: ___________          Message: ________________________________________( 记录人)(七)寻物启事LostI lost/left a key with a brown monkey(toy) on the playground (on June 26th).Will the finder/anyone who found it, please come to Class 1,Grade 3 of No.1 Middle School( or call/ring on ...)  Thank you!Gao Feng(八)失物招领(Found)   请根据以下内容写一则英文失物招领:假设你是市中学生运动会的一名志愿者,为运动会服务。4月8日上午你在体育馆(gymnasium)捡到一只手表和一套运动服,请失主打电话与你联系。联系电话:FoundA watch and a suit of sports clothes were found in the gymnasium on the morning of June 8th.Will the owners ring me up? My telephone number is .(九)请假条假设你是王刚,请你给外籍教师Mr Brown 写张请假条。注意请假条格式。内容:明天你要到泉州参加运动会,不能跟同学们一起去植树,请假一天。Dear Mr Brown,  Tomorrow I will go to Quanzhou to take part in a sports meeting, so I can't plant trees with my classmates. I will have to ask a day off.Thank you.                        WangGang(十) 主题发言 (或演讲)Proud of schoolMy school is very big with several tall buildings. There are 2000 students in my school. We have a big playground with lots of trees around it. There are a lot of flowers everywhereWe have lots of fun at school. After class we play games and do lots of sports, like playing basketball, football and table tennis .Sometimes we have class meetings. They are very interesting.I love my school because it's like a big family. The teachers in my school are as kind to us as our parents. I feel proud of my school
because it is one of the best schools in my heart.I want to be an inventor. I would like to try out many ideas and
make many machines to change the world. If I want to be an inventor, I should have much knowledge. So now, I must study hard, and do many things all by myself.(十一)海报七月四日晚上7:30,九年级一班的同学将在他们的教室里举行毕业晚上。任务一:请你帮他们设计一张英文海报(Poster)。A PartyTime:7:30 p.mDate: July 4 thPlace: Class 1,Grade 9(十二) 便条                  NoteDear Meimei,I came to your house to return your books. But your were out. I have had to leave the books with Lily. Thank you for lending them to me.By the way, we are going to hold an English party on Saturday evening. Please call me if time doesn't suit.)五、
11月26、27(周六、周日)所有毕业班的同学将在新教学楼101房间拍摄毕业照。请以注册中心的名义写英文通知。(15%)二、(10%)SICK LEAVE NOTE                                        November23,2005Dear comrade Yao,I'm very sorry to tell you that I'm unable to attend school because the weather suddenly turns cold, but I didn't put on more clothes, so I got a high fever of 39 degree centigrade. Would you excuse me for one day leave from school?Your student,Wang Ming三、(15%)
你将于11月26日在江南大饭店举行晚宴庆祝儿子大学毕业,时间定在晚上6:30,写一份英文请柬,邀请你的好友某某参加。(15%)INVITATION CARDWang MingRequest the pleasure of the company ofLi LingAt dinner to celebrate Wang Ming's birthdayOn November 26, 2005                 At 6:30p.m.At Jiangnan Grand Hotel四 11月26、27(周六、周日)所有毕业班的同学将在新教学楼101房间拍摄毕业照。请以注册中心的名义写英文通知。 )NOTICEAll seniors are requested to take pictures for their diploma At room 101 in the New Teaching Building on Saturday, November 26 and Sunday, November 27.                      Registration CenterNovember 24, 2005请用英文为你的朋友写一张节日贺卡。(10%)五、(15%)For RENTSmall apartment for students near the university$300 per monthCall Mr wang at 六&#xe602; 下载
&#xe60c; 收藏
免责声明:本人所有资料来自网络和个人所创,版权归原作者所有,请注意保护知识产权,如有需要请购买正版图书,请您下载后勿作商用,于24小时内删除,本人所提供资料仅为方便学习交流。 本人如有侵犯作者权益,请作者联系官方或本人,本人将立即删除。
&#xe602; 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
成人高考英语作文复习
下载积分:800
内容提示:成人高考英语作文复习
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 06:33:12|
文档星级:&#xe60b;&#xe612;&#xe612;&#xe612;&#xe612;
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:成人高考英语作文复习.DOC
官方公共微信金龟子真在举行一个说说你的好朋友活动,你的好朋友是谁,他长什么样子,有什么特点,你喜欢他的什么,快以书信的格式告诉金龟子吧。注意你的好朋友名字不能出现一律用他她来表示,自己名字用李晓。&br/&求各路大神帮我想作文,最好是女的。
金龟子真在举行一个说说你的好朋友活动,你的好朋友是谁,他长什么样子,有什么特点,你喜欢他的什么,快以书信的格式告诉金龟子吧。注意你的好朋友名字不能出现一律用他她来表示,自己名字用李晓。求各路大神帮我想作文,最好是女的。 10
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的中国梦书信作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信