其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
您可能关注嘚推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语填空题_百度知道
初二英语填空题
用动词的适当形式填空1.i __________(telephone)a friend when Bob____________(come)in.2.Jim_____________(jump)on the bus when it___________(move)away.3.As i___________(walk)in the park,it__________(begin)to rain.4.It was quite late at night.George__________(read)and Amy________(watch)TV when they____________(hear)a knock at the door.5.There _____________(be)a group of people round the fire when they_______(reach)it.
来自江西省泰和县三都中学
1.i __was telephoning________(telephone)a friend when Bob___came_________(come)in.2.Jim____had jumped__(was jumping)_______(jump)on the bus when it____moved_______(move)away.3.As i___was walking________(walk)in the park,it____began______(begin)to rain.4.It was quite late at night.George__was reading________(read)and Amy__was watching______(watch)TV when they_____heard_______(hear)a knock at the door.5.There ___were__________(be)a group of people round the fire when they__reached_____(reach)it.
其他&2&条热心网友回答
1.was telephoning,came2.jumped,moved3.was walking,began4.was reading,was watching,heard5.was,reached
1. telephoneed
came2.jumped
moves3. walked
began4.read
watched heared5.were reached初二英语填空题_百度知道
初二英语填空题
r Li made the little boy ____(not piay) soccer in street
提问者采纳
很容易误认为是to do.not play 因为make +动词原型
提問者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
not play 解析:made do
初二英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时隨地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语填空题_百度知道
初二英语填空题
ou'd better ________(keep) the reading room ___________(quirtly)写仩原因
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推廣回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也鈈愁初二英语填空题_百度知道
初二英语填空题
1.___ people ___(work) in the factory in the future?2.Most of us don't like live __(lone).3.There ar筏缉齿狙佼缴酬斜揣铆e ___(thousand) of people.
提问者采纳
Wworkalonethousands
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
1._Will__ people _work__(work) in the factory in the future?2.Most of us don't like 筏缉齿狙佼繳酬斜揣铆live _alone_(lone).3.There are thousands ___ of people.
1.Will people work
in the factory in the future?2.Most of us don't like live alone.3.There are thousands of people.
W workalonethousands
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随哋咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语学习网站 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信