people的复数 加s是 民族 那people的复数s有复数么 有的话怎么拼 一个民族 56个民族 等等

28.主语 people 作“人们.人民 解时.谓语动词用复数.作“民族 解时.有单复数之分. Our people is a great one. There are 56 peoples ——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
28.主语 people 作“人们.人民 解时.谓语动词用复数.作“民族 解时.有单复数之分. Our people is a great one. There are 56 peoples in China. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
按要求完成下列各题。1.He likes playing the guitar.(用used to改写句子)&& He_______ _______ _______ playing the guitar.2.The Great Wall is in the north of Beijing.(对画线部分提问)&&& _______ _______ the Great Wall?3.The city is divided into two parts.(用people作主语改为主动语态的句子)&&& _______ _______ the city into two parts.4. He is surprised to see so many people in his room.(译为汉语)&&& _________________________________________________5.&&in ,I ,live , center , city , the , of, the (连词成句)&&& _________________________________________________
America’s First Black President
&&& Ten-year-old Barack Obama was one of the only three black students at his school in Hawaii.the US.He is different from most of the other students.White girls wanted to touch his hair.A white boy asked him whether his father was people. &&& ”I lied to them that my father was a Kenyan prince(王子).But I kept asking myself who I was,”said Obama. 37 years later,to everyone’s surprise,the boy became well-known.On November 4th,2008,Obama became the first black president in US history. &&& Obama was born to an African father and a white American woman from a small town in the US in 1961.He grew up in Indonesia and Hawaii.This unusual background(背景) made him wonder who he was.He even wanted to forget this question. &&& With the help of his friends.Obama finally turned his life around in the university.After leaving from Columbia University in l983,he had a great idea——working hard to bring change to the world.So he moved from New York to Chicago in 1985 and worked in a poor African—American area for three years.After that,he studied laws in Harvard University and graduated in l991.Later.he became the third black senator(参议员)in US history. During his race to the highest post in the US,Obama talked about his background.He called for a United States of America,rather than a white America or a black America. (4)奥巴马的成功使马丁·路德·金(Martin Luther King)的梦想变成了现实.That is:(5)A man should not be judged by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character.”He said at the speech in Chicago after he was elected. 根据文章内容完成下列任务。 ◇根据短文内容补全下列句子。 1.When Obama was ten years old,the other students at his school were _______ to him. 2.Obama’s father wasn’t a Kenyan prince,was he? ________. 3.From the story we know that Columbia University is in the city of _______. ◇将文中画线部分译成英语。 4._______________________________________________________________ ◇用“people”作主语改写文中画线句子,保持句意不变。 5.________________________________________________________________
Recently,CCTV reporter have asked a simple question,“Are you happy?”The question has caught many interviewees off guard.Even Mo Yan, who recently won a Nobel Prize, answered by saying “I don’t know.”We should ask “What exactly is happiness? And how doyou measure(测量) it?”. Last year,China’s Premier Wen Jiabao told the nation, “Everything we do is aimed atletting people live more happily.” At last year’s National People’s Congress(全国人民代表大会), officials agreed thatincreasing happiness would be a top target(目标) for the 12thfive-year plan.Many argue that happiness is elusive. It alsomeans different things to different people. For some, happiness can be assimple as having enough money
for others, it’s aboutsocializing(社交活动) or finding the perfect spouse(配偶).Chen Shangyuan, 21, a college student, said his ideaof happiness always evolves(进化). “At present itrelates to how productive I am in a day”, he said. “It might be linked to(联系) job security (安全) orleisure(休闲) time after I graduate.”1.What did Mo Yan say when he was asked the question“Are you happy?”A.Yes, I amvery happy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.No, I am nothappy.C.It depends onthe weather.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.I don’t know2.What’s the top target for the 12thfive-year plan?A.Economic&&&&&&&& B.Peace&&&&&&&&&&& C.Culture&&&&&&&&&& D.Increasinghappiness3.What does “elusive” mean in the passage?A.难以理解&&&&&&&& B.难能可贵&&&&&&&&& C.难以实现&&&&&&&& D.难以忘记4.What does Chen Shangyuan think happiness might belinked to when he works?A big house.&&& B. An expensivecar.&&& C. Money&&&&&& D. Jobsecurity or leisure time.5.Form this passage, we can know that_________.A.happiness canbe measuredB.to be happyis very C.differentpeople have different ideas about happinessD.If we have alot of money we will feel happy&
你的美国好朋友Tony要来中国,请你给他写封E-mail, 讲述一些中国的礼仪,使他不至于太紧张。(80词左右)提示:1. 中国是一个历史悠久的国家,人们第一次见面时应该握手。(long history, shake hands)2.&你应该用筷子而不是刀叉吃东西。( be supposed to )3.&家人们围着桌子坐,吃米饭时端起饭碗吃。( sit at a table)4.&把筷子插进食物里是不礼貌的,用筷子指向他人也是不礼貌的。( It’s rude to …)5.&中国的礼仪与美国很不相同,但不要着急,很快就会习惯的。(get used to)Dear Tony,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Bestwishes!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Li Hua&&&&&&
你的美国好朋友Tony 要来中国,请你给他写封E-mail, 讲述一些中国的礼仪,使他不至于太紧张。(80词左右)提示:1. 中国是一个历史悠久的国家,人们第一次见面时应该握手。(long history, shake hands)2.&你应该用筷子而不是刀叉吃东西。( be supposed to )3.&家人们围着桌子坐,吃米饭时端起饭碗吃。( sit at a table)4.&把筷子插进食物里是不礼貌的,用筷子指向他人也是不礼貌的。( It’s rude to …)5.&中国的礼仪与美国很不相同,但不要着急,很快就会习惯的。(get used to)Dear Tony,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Best wishes!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Li Hua&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语单选题Three months is a long time for me .句中为什么用is而不用are?There are 56 peoples in China .It's really a big family.为什么people要用复数?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Three months = one period of time56 peoples = 56 民族
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Three months看成一个整体peoples表示民族
three months 此处是作为时间来说,你说时间可不可数?people 加 s 后表示的是 民族 这一专有名词
three months 这儿当做一个整体,要用单数people 做“人”的意思讲的时候是个集体名词,但是这里做“民族”讲,用复数。中国有56个民族,真是个大家庭
three months做句子的主语 是一个整体 peoples民族
扫描下载二维码peoples 的发音和音标?people的复数peoples怎么读?结尾是发s的音还是发z的音?还有最好把音标写出来中国有56个民族:China has 56 peoples.这么说对吗?它和 China has 56 nations.这样说有什么区别?字典里写people当民族讲是可数的
分类:英语
peoples读作【pi:plz】中国有56个民族:China has 56 peoples.这么说对!不说成 China has 56 nations.因为nation正常理解为 “国度,国家,民族国家”,不单独用作“民族”.people意思和用法1、“人,人民”,本身就是复数当然不应该再加s,当然就没有单数形式.不存在a people或peoples两种形式.2、“民族”,本身就是单数,复数形式要加s,就是peoples.存在a people或peoples两种形式.
设函数f(x)是定义在[-1,0)∪(0,1]上的偶函数,当x∈[-1,0)时,f(x)=-2ax-1/x^2(1)求f(x)在区间(0,1】上的解析式(2)若f(x)在(0,1】上单调递增,求实数a的取值范围
f(x)是定义在[-1,0)∪(0,1]上的偶函数,当x∈[-1,0)时,f(x)=-2ax-1/x^2所以当f(x)在(0,1]是时,f(x)=f(-x)=-2a(-x)-1/(-x)^2=2ax-1/x^2
tanx的泰勒公式,例题有疑问,红线部分,他凭什么得到的
因为tanx是奇函数,即tan(-x)=-tanx所以tan(-x)=A0+A1(-x)+A2(-x)?+A3(-x)?+o((-x)?)=A0-A1x+A2x?-A3x?+o(-x?)=-tanx=-(A0+A1x+A2x?+A3x?+o(x?))=-A0-A1x-A2x?-A3x?-o(x?)根据多项式相等必须同类项相等的原则.所以A0=-A0,A2=-A2,即A0=0,A2=0
关于对数函数的图像与性质及应用的题,求详解
f(x) = log2【x/(x?+1)】 = log2【2】-log2【x?+1】 = 1 - log2【x?+1】log2【x?+1】≥ 01 - log2【x?+1】≤1值域(-∞,1】
绝对值等于根号17的实数是?急用!
二次函数图像的对称轴为直线X=2,经过两点(0,3)和(-1,8),y=a(x-2)^2+b,过两点(0,3)和(-1,8),带入得a=1,b=-1y=(x-2)^2-1=x^2-4x+3=(x-1)(x-3)如果点C在点B右边点B(1,0)点C(3,0)在左边就反一下
lim﹛x?/[(1+5x)∧0.2-(1+x)]﹜x趋向于0用洛必特法,分母和分子各取微分得lim﹛x?/[(1+5x)∧0.2-(1+x)]﹜= lim2x/ [-1 + 1/(1 + 5 x)^0.8]
仍然是0/0 的情况再次分母和分子各取微分
/ -(4./(1 + 5 x)^1.8) 当x趋向于0
lim﹛x?/[(1+5x)∧0.2-(1+x)]﹜x趋向于0 =-1/2
其他相关问题其他回答(1)
相关已解决